It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hand of Fate is €9,99 on the Humble Store for the next 6 hours.
Smannesman: Hand of Fate is €9,99 on the Humble Store for the next 6 hours.
6 hours or 6 days, 21 hours, etc.?
Smannesman: Hand of Fate is €9,99 on the Humble Store for the next 6 hours.
Grargar: 6 hours or 6 days, 21 hours, etc.?
That could also be the case.
hummer010: I think I'm officially done with Groupees pre-orders. Too much disappointment, and not enough gain to be worthwhile.
budejovice: I shall join you on the bench very soon, my friend. :)
I may be getting close to there too...the BAGB 19 ultimately had about 3 games that were of any real interest to me, which made the $1.25 reserve price just marginally worth it. Not the greatest bundle for me - one of the games looked like it came straight out of a Unity tutorial.

But well...there are also those bundles that pleasantly surprise me, so I've a hard time stopping preorders cold turkey. *sigh*...
high rated
Amazing Princess Sarah is the current http://www.dailyroyale.com/.

50% off. Steam only.
Post edited February 17, 2015 by budejovice
Cyraxpt: Do you want SC2?
Yes! :) Did you want to trade for it?
thk47: Groupees Whois Gaming Now?! it's up for reserve, 6 Games for 1$ minimum.
It seems the Desura game is Bit Shifter, as per the devs
thk47: Groupees Whois Gaming Now?! it's up for reserve, 6 Games for 1$ minimum.
madth3: It seems the Desura game is Bit Shifter, as per the devs
hmpf... more "greenlight bundle" flavoured crap.
Getcomposted: Everything else has been bundled before.
THIEF has been bundled before? Dang, and I missed it! lol~ Wait, I don't remember Murdered: Soul Suspect being bundled before, either.
Sachys: hmpf... more "greenlight bundle" flavoured crap.
I initially read that as "Bit Shitier, as per the devs." So it seems I read correctly the first time. :P
Glad I've spend my last gaming budged this month on gog

*chewing grass
Post edited February 18, 2015 by thk47
genkicolleen: THIEF has been bundled before? Dang, and I missed it! lol~ Wait, I don't remember Murdered: Soul Suspect being bundled before, either.
Both of them were in a Square Enix Christmas Surprise Bundle only for EU last year but they haven't been in any of the usual bundle places until now as far as I know. :)

http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/2on0ix/square_enix_christmas_surprise_6_steam_keys_5/
stg83: I initially read that as "Bit Shitier, as per the devs." So it seems I read correctly the first time. :P
HEHEHEHEH! :D
stg83: Both of them were in a Square Enix Christmas Surprise Bundle only for EU last year but they haven't been in any of the usual bundle places until now as far as I know. :)
Ahh, that's what I thought. I knew about the Christmas bundle, but of course that wasn't available for me since I'm in the US ^__^
Already bundled, as well. I have it from somewhere, though my hard drive o' games is never at the same place as my internet connection, so I always come off much dumber than my usual amount of dumb. :)