It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

...and on the note of bundles, seems Schein is the mystery game added to groupees BMA2

Edit: both DRM Free and Steam
Post edited February 21, 2015 by Sachys
Sachys: ...and on the note of bundles, seems Schein is the mystery game added to groupees BMA2

So for me, the Bonuses turned out to be better than the original Bundle.
Sachys: ...and on the note of bundles, seems Schein is the mystery game added to groupees BMA2

Good news. :-)

wanderer_27: So for me, the Bonuses turned out to be better than the original Bundle.
I agree. I should have bought the 1st tier, not the preorder. At least this last game has a drm-free download.
skeletonbow: Perhaps it is a bit of both even.
Sachys: pretty much - theres been a rise in bundlecrap, but also the better bundles that go out are still diluted with repeats and shovelware to some degree.

thing is theres plenty of good stuff on early access on steam / alpha on desura that would be great to get in a bundle (and probably do some good for the devs), but it never goes there.
You know it's the beginning of the end when game companies start including their Early Access games in bundles long before they're ever released officially. :) Not long after that they'll have "VIP Access" where the game is actually just a daily streaming video of a GoPro camera pointed at the developers' keyboards, and the controls let you switch from one dev to another and maybe zoom in and out. :)
skeletonbow: You know it's the beginning of the end when game companies start including their Early Access games in bundles long before they're ever released officially. :)
Not really - looks at some of the great Early Access / Alpha releases that have been bundled - Gnomoria and Underrail to name but two. Part of the reason those games have worked out well is due to being bundled and thusly, getting an interested community early on - as well as giving the game plenty of promotion / "word of mouth" talk on the internet.

skeletonbow: Not long after that they'll have "VIP Access" where the game is actually just a daily streaming video of a GoPro camera pointed at the developers' keyboards, and the controls let you switch from one dev to another and maybe zoom in and out. :)
Bit like those humble bundle game jam bundles then?
New game in the first tier of Groupees Retro 4 bundle:

Biology Battle

(steam only)
skeletonbow: You know it's the beginning of the end when game companies start including their Early Access games in bundles long before they're ever released officially. :)
Sachys: Not really - looks at some of the great Early Access / Alpha releases that have been bundled - Gnomoria and Underrail to name but two. Part of the reason those games have worked out well is due to being bundled and thusly, getting an interested community early on - as well as giving the game plenty of promotion / "word of mouth" talk on the internet.

skeletonbow: Not long after that they'll have "VIP Access" where the game is actually just a daily streaming video of a GoPro camera pointed at the developers' keyboards, and the controls let you switch from one dev to another and maybe zoom in and out. :)
Sachys: Bit like those humble bundle game jam bundles then?
I wonder if being a early access game also helps the dev not just bail on their own games? Due to the vocal fancies/mob who is like WTF no progress yet... do we have to build it ourselves?
Sachys: Not really - looks at some of the great Early Access / Alpha releases that have been bundled - Gnomoria and Underrail to name but two. Part of the reason those games have worked out well is due to being bundled and thusly, getting an interested community early on - as well as giving the game plenty of promotion / "word of mouth" talk on the internet.

Sachys: Bit like those humble bundle game jam bundles then?
Not sure what those are, but I assume they're something that my optic nerves glaze over at an unconscious level not even allowing it to make it to my visual cortex by the sound of it. :) Is that that AGF Pro type stuff that seems like (and which I write off as) garbage to my uninformed eyes? :)

Score another $9 in list price value for the bundlers... I didn't have this game yet!
New deal from IndieGameStand is Ascendant. BTA for soundtrack. Comes with a DRM-Free download and a Steam key.
Weekly staff promo
Infinity Remastered

Baldur's Gate 1 EE 9.99 Reg. 19.99
Baldur's Gate 2 EE 9.99 Reg. 19.99
Ice Wind Dale EE 14.99 Reg. 19.99
Remember 2014 Bundle ($2.99 for Shi No Mori, Plain Sight, Stoorm, Fibrillation, Bridge Constructor and PID) + cool giveaway (a Steam game of your choosing!)

http://www.playinjector.com/
GamersGate deals:

Cloud Chamber (Steam) -75%. Daily deal.
Space Hulk (Steam). Space Hulk is discounted by 90%, while Space Hulk Ascension is discounted by 33%. 72-hours deal.
Wizardry (Steam). Wizardry 6&7 is discounted by 50%, while Wizardry 8 is discounted by 66%. 72-hours deal.
Victoria (DRM-Free). Victoria Complete and Victoria II are discounted by 80%, while Victoria II: A House Divided and Victoria II: Heart of Darkness are discounted by 75%. 72-hours deal.
Achtung Panzer/Graviteam Tactics (DRM-Free) -50%. Keep in mind that the English and Russian versions of the games are offered separately, so pay attention to the supported language of each of the DLCs.
Anyone knows what happened to ? It seems the only items that are purchaseable in their store are their own Enhanced Edition DnD games. And some of my earlier saved links like the one pointing to the Blitzkrieg spinoff Stalingrad [url=http://www.beamdog.com/products/great-battles-of-wwii-stalingrad]www.beamdog.com/products/great-battles-of-wwii-stalingrad have flat out 404d on me.