It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gixgox: There seems to be a glitch.
Go to your Library and search under "Games", there you'll find the keys for Desura and Steam and the download link.
This. I found my keys while I was doing a general recount of my unused keys and I did not thought of checking the bundle.
Niggles: Is this a good or bad one?
This one is awful in my eyes, even for the latest Indie Royale bundles it's a new low. Everything in it is bad or has been bundled to dead.
Go to your Library and search under "Games", there you'll find the keys for Desura and Steam and the download link.
madth3: This. I found my keys while I was doing a general recount of my unused keys and I did not thought of checking the bundle.
I've got it.

Add another $10 list price to my Groupees post above, as there is a direct download, and I don't have it on GOG. :)
budejovice: Just checked. Same. Soon to be sorted I'd have to assume.
not for everyone
Rover Rescue is the current deal on DailyIndieGame

$0.99 for a Steam key, BTA for two.

= = = = = = = = =

DIG Super Bundle 21

$1.49 for six Steam games, BTA for double keys

- Data Hacker: Initiation
- Data Hacker: Corruption
- Great Permutator
- Obulis
- Manhunter
- Ampu-Tea
madth3: - Data Hacker: Initiation
- Data Hacker: Corruption
Arrrghhh! Stop already! :)

(maybe it's just me, but these things seem to have found about 30 different bundles to pop up in...)
budejovice: Arrrghhh! Stop already! :)

(maybe it's just me, but these things seem to have found about 30 different bundles to pop up in...)
Yeah, they have the ability to hack into bundles.
budejovice: Arrrghhh! Stop already! :)

I think Hacker Evolution games have appeared a bit more, but yeah, both series pop up everywhere.
PaterAlf: Anyone remembers the good, old times when Indie Royale still had decent bundles???
Hrm... they did? :) I actually stopped paying attention to them about a year ago because every time I looked at their bundles they just screamed "worst 8-bit retro indie game shovelware ever" to me forever so I gave up checking. I think it'd be more fun to buy an Atari 2600 or an 8-bit NES and some cartridges and play the actual real original 8-bit games than the new waves of people trying to reinvent it over and over again. Obviously someone out there likes it though as there is pretty much a non-stop gravy train of the stuff, although almost all of it is worth $1 or less each, and often a dozen or more bundled together for $2 which sure says what people consider the value of it. :)

indieroyale? Pass!
I'm sure quite a number of forum regulars are familiar with this but there are probably new folk who haven't encountered this huge list of game freebies on Epic Bundle yet, and I happened to be on the page finding a link for someone so thought I might as well share the page link here for people to grab up any freebies they don't already have that look appealing:

http://www.epicbundle.com/game-deal-voucher#deals-mix

Enjoy. :)
PaterAlf: Anyone remembers the good, old times when Indie Royale still had decent bundles???
skeletonbow: Hrm... they did? :) I actually stopped paying attention to them about a year ago because every time I looked at their bundles they just screamed "worst 8-bit retro indie game shovelware ever" to me forever so I gave up checking. I think it'd be more fun to buy an Atari 2600 or an 8-bit NES and some cartridges and play the actual real original 8-bit games than the new waves of people trying to reinvent it over and over again. Obviously someone out there likes it though as there is pretty much a non-stop gravy train of the stuff, although almost all of it is worth $1 or less each, and often a dozen or more bundled together for $2 which sure says what people consider the value of it. :)

indieroyale? Pass!
Well, IR The Mixer 4 bundle had One Finger Death Punch and Sword of the Stars: The Pit... IR: The Spiral Groove bundle had Sniper Elite V2 and Gatling Gears... IR Lunar bundle had Pid, Cargo Commander and Back to the Future... IR The Fall bundle had To the Moon, Blackwell Deception and Reprisal Universe... IR St. Patrick's day bundle had Hard Reset...

Dunno, they used to have better bundles, at least they had one or two games with some quality.

But like i said previously, it's not only IR, it's something more global, i think the boom of greenlight shovelware and indie developers getting burned with the devalue of games (due to bundles and sales) are the reasons for the lack of quality of recent bundles.
skeletonbow: I'm sure quite a number of forum regulars are familiar with this but there are probably new folk who haven't encountered this huge list of game freebies on Epic Bundle yet, and I happened to be on the page finding a link for someone so thought I might as well share the page link here for people to grab up any freebies they don't already have that look appealing:

http://www.epicbundle.com/game-deal-voucher#deals-mix

Enjoy. :)
To be honest I knew and joining gog from epicbundle too for Witcher 2 in last November, then I learned about what's DRM-free things also nice old game collections. at very first time I thought gog was a scam site until I purchase my first game Machinarium and now I'm on my way to get my DRM-free version from my steam library :)

sorry no promo's in this post just ignored it
Cyraxpt: But like i said previously, it's not only IR, it's something more global, i think the boom of greenlight shovelware and indie developers getting burned with the devalue of games (due to bundles and sales) are the reasons for the lack of quality of recent bundles.
You bring up a good point there, and now I wonder if there is really a decline in good bundles, or if the number of good ones is still the same but we're just seeing an increase in bundles which are mostly bad causing the percentage of good to bad to have declined overall and giving the impression there are a decline in good as well? Perhaps it is a bit of both even.
skeletonbow: Perhaps it is a bit of both even.
pretty much - theres been a rise in bundlecrap, but also the better bundles that go out are still diluted with repeats and shovelware to some degree.

thing is theres plenty of good stuff on early access on steam / alpha on desura that would be great to get in a bundle (and probably do some good for the devs), but it never goes there.
There is also great stuff that already has been released but it hasn't appear in a bundle, for example Magicite, Platformines, Space Run, Ghost Control Inc, Heavy Bullets, Game Dev Tycoon, Gods will be Watching, Metrocide, etc.