It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sorry for spam.

Referring to this information, I got my code but... it does not work. Not at all. It also does not work for my friends. Uplay says: valid from 18/11/2013 to 18/11/2014 and are usable on all Ubisoft digital content.

WTF Ubi? Does anyone have any information?

edit: Tried web shop, client shop, everything, even proxy... :/
Post edited December 19, 2013 by kjx
nijuu: Thats the thing. $2 for base or around $12 for collection?. only 1 or 2 pieces dlc worth it..

Not sure if amazon will do anything with season pass.
amok: I think I will wait and see what happens with the Steam sale, might be able to the the base game and individual DLC's on sale then. If not, I bet they will be on sale on some later time anyway.
Not sure. Amazon historically have been cheaper... or at least price match. Last time they had ACM on sale, i think ACM base was $5 + $5-7 season pass(cant remember).. i did buy it at that price.... but conscience got better of me and i trade them both off lol...
amok: I think I will wait and see what happens with the Steam sale, might be able to the the base game and individual DLC's on sale then. If not, I bet they will be on sale on some later time anyway.
nijuu: Not sure. Amazon historically have been cheaper... or at least price match. Last time they had ACM on sale, i think ACM base was $5 + $5-7 season pass(cant remember).. i did buy it at that price.... but conscience got better of me and i trade them both off lol...
yeah well.... Amazon don't want to sell to me, so they are not even in the picture... thanks anyway.
amok: yeah well.... Amazon don't want to sell to me, so they are not even in the picture... thanks anyway.
They do actually, they just don't want you to have those specific sales.
Bioshock Infinite
http://www.game.co.uk/en/bioshock-infinite-135780
£5.00 or $8.19 USD
Post edited December 19, 2013 by gbaz69
might have been mentioned, Square Enix Xmas surprise box:
http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/what%E2%80%99s-inside-christmas-surprise-box
Sachys: might have been mentioned, Square Enix Xmas surprise box:
Still no indication whatsoever what might be inside though.

I suppose that Square Enix will put games into the box for which they also sell DLC (hoping that people who bought the box will buy the DLC afterwards), but that would mean that the box only contains games that I already have ...
Sachys: might have been mentioned, Square Enix Xmas surprise box:
Psyringe: Still no indication whatsoever what might be inside though.

I suppose that Square Enix will put games into the box for which they also sell DLC (hoping that people who bought the box will buy the DLC afterwards), but that would mean that the box only contains games that I already have ...
Most likely Deus Ex HR, Hitman Abs, Sleeping Dogs or TR 2013. About covers it?
Psyringe:
nijuu:
Possibly, though I'd reckon FF7 is a cert due to the "value" of the games.
nijuu:
Sachys: Possibly, though I'd reckon FF7 is a cert due to the "value" of the games.
thats true. cant see all four i mentioned being in surprise.. makes too much sense :D
Sachys: Possibly, though I'd reckon FF7 is a cert due to the "value" of the games.
nijuu: thats true. cant see all four i mentioned being in surprise.. makes too much sense :D
Well, the price of the surprise bundle is valued at £50 total

Hitman Absolution £19.99
Deus Ex £12.99
Sleeping Dogs £19.99
Tomb Raider £29.99

I reckon the only one of those in would be DX HR or maybe Hitman too (been discounted heavily a few times).

FF7 is £9.99 however.
nijuu: Amazon Sale is up. No official link to the spreadsheet with all the deals up yet but

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/316950-amazon-pcdd-11-gta-trilogygtav-iv-749-gta-iv-complete-249-fallout-3-679-fall-out-3-goty-20-rayman-legends/page-824#entry11360715

19-20/12, 25/12 Aliens Colonial Marines $1.99 (Steam)
19-26/12 Command and Conquer The Ultimate Collection $4.99 (Origin)
25/12 - 26/12 Call of Juarez Gunslinger $4.99
25/12 - 26/12 Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon $4.99
19/12 Europa Universalis IV $9.99

just some of the deals...
Awesome deals. I just bought Aliens Colonial Marines and C&C Ultimate. The codes worked fine for Steam and Origin. Really great deals :)
$2 of Aliens: CM. I'm curious if it could possibly go lower...
Another highlight from the amazon sale:
CIV 5 gold + Brave New world $19.99 steam
or
CIV 4 complete + CIV 5 gold + Xcom: EU $14.99 steam
+then you can buy CIV 5 BNW else where for $10 for an even bigger savings.

edit:
Max Payne 1 + 2 + 3 + all dlc $6.99 steam
Post edited December 19, 2013 by gbaz69
Personally, I pulled the trigger finally on XCOM: Enemy Unknown+Enemy Within for $19.99. Seemed like a good deal.