It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: IMHO since Deux Ex HR:DC the previous Version is obsolete IMHO. The DC Version is so much better!
Foxhack: ... yeah, all the broken textures and lighting effects really improve the director's cut!
it's still only a small price for not enduring these shitty shooting-only bossfights and playing the game like it was meant to be.
Post edited December 23, 2013 by dyscode
low rated
Foxhack: ... yeah, all the broken textures and lighting effects really improve the director's cut!
dyscode: it's still only a small price for not enduring these shitty shooting-only bossfights and playing the game like it was meant to be.
There isn't much choice now, the original version isn't available on Steam any more and they also removed the upgrades and DLC, basically screwed us over by making us buy the game again. I asked Steam support if the owners of the standard version would get the option back to upgrade or buy the DLC only, but all they replied with was this useless statement:

"The information on the Steam Storefront is the only available information at this time.

Please refer to the Steam News section for the latest news and updates on upcoming Steam titles and content."
dyscode: it's still only a small price for not enduring these shitty shooting-only bossfights and playing the game like it was meant to be.
IanM: There isn't much choice now, the original version isn't available on Steam any more and they also removed the upgrades and DLC, basically screwed us over by making us buy the game again. I asked Steam support if the owners of the standard version would get the option back to upgrade or buy the DLC only, but all they replied with was this useless statement:

"The information on the Steam Storefront is the only available information at this time.

Please refer to the Steam News section for the latest news and updates on upcoming Steam titles and content."
Gotta love Steam support. When it isn't a bot replying to you, you wish it was.
Ah the freedom of DRMed digital downloads! DRMed up the butt.
IanM: There isn't much choice now, the original version isn't available on Steam any more and they also removed the upgrades and DLC, basically screwed us over by making us buy the game again. I asked Steam support if the owners of the standard version would get the option back to upgrade or buy the DLC only, but all they replied with was this useless statement:

So, anybody know how GMG still selling old version keys? Do you get upgraded automatically on Steam or has GMG just not updated their product description? They are still selling the Augmented Edition for the same price ATM.
End of the Year sale started at GamersGate. A few nice deals from it:

Combat Cats (DRM Free) - €0.62
Project Freedom (DRM Free) - €0.75
Alien vs Predators Classic 2000 (DRM Free) - €0.90
Will Fight for Food (DRM Free) - €0.97
Delve Deeper (DRM Free) - €1.00
Gunlok (DRM Free) - €1.49
Ground Control 2 Special Edition (DRM Free) - €1.50
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------

Groupees Spotlight - Inescapable (DRM Free + Desura)

Looks like a nice "metroidvania" style platformer, well worth the $1 minimum IMO.
Post edited December 23, 2013 by Impaler26
End of the year sale? I think they are doing things wrong. Someone needs to tell them it isnt even Xmas yet
A little shout out to Spuds Quest being on sale in Humble Store, it is $4. Funny little game, recommended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbGU2IUtK8U
Impaler26: End of the Year sale started at GamersGate. A few nice deals from it:
*snip*
nijuu: End of the year sale? I think they are doing things wrong. Someone needs to tell them it isnt even Xmas yet
Yep, i thought so too. *lol*
Blackguards (Early Access) is currently 50% off on Steam flash sale. I will probably wait until release to play it, as I've read there are still a lot of balance issues, but this is a pretty good price. I'm actually surprised to see some of the Early Access titles getting such large discounts in this holiday sale.
akhliber: Blackguards (Early Access) is currently 50% off on Steam flash sale. I will probably wait until release to play it, as I've read there are still a lot of balance issues, but this is a pretty good price. I'm actually surprised to see some of the Early Access titles getting such large discounts in this holiday sale.
either

a) game is a slow mover
b) game is shit (see F2P)
c) dev finds a great chance to get lot more money in/move more copies

or
d) combination or all of the above = piss off people who bought in early on early access

e) stand by for more whinging/complaining by buyers who dont read the warnings about games not being finished yet etc...

Stuff like Wasteland 2, Blackguards, Might and Magic X (im surprised it hasnt got a discount), Grim Dawn have a lot of their features and and bits of gameplay and some polish already done etc) fine. The rest? got to really wonder.
akhliber:
nijuu: or
d) combination or all of the above = piss off people who bought in early on early access

e) stand by for more whinging/complaining by buyers who dont read the warnings about games not being finished yet etc...
Yeah, the Steam forums are blowing up with folks who are pissed that it's on sale now.
nijuu: or

akhliber: Yeah, the Steam forums are blowing up with folks who are pissed that it's on sale now.
Expect more of them to come.....
Get Games Go Wintersale Day 12. Borderlands 2 GotY -75% (£9.99 here). Steam. http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/borderlands-2-mac-goty

It says "mac", but since it is Steamplay, activating is the same whether it is Mac or Windows
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-NTWB/napoleon-total-war?

Napoleon Total War $3.75 (Steamworks). Cheapest ive seen this game .