It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kjx: Sorry for spam.

Referring to this information, I got my code but... it does not work. Not at all. It also does not work for my friends. Uplay says: valid from 18/11/2013 to 18/11/2014 and are usable on all Ubisoft digital content.

WTF Ubi? Does anyone have any information?

edit: Tried web shop, client shop, everything, even proxy... :/
There are secret terms and conditions for it hidden deep inside:
(not applicable on pre-orders, collectors, physical items or non-UBISOFT digital titles).

Try using it on a random Ubisoft game and it should work.
GAME in the UK have Bioshock Infinite with DLC for £5 today only.

It's a Steam key, and speaking of Steam I would suggest waiting until 6pm GMT in case Steam actually better this deal on their sale which should start then.
IanM: GAME in the UK have Bioshock Infinite with DLC for £5 today only.

It's a Steam key, and speaking of Steam I would suggest waiting until 6pm GMT in case Steam actually better this deal on their sale which should start then.
Somehow i doubt it.Its steam we are talking about... they rarely price match.... this game isnt that old either
cich: There are secret terms and conditions for it hidden deep inside:
(not applicable on pre-orders, collectors, physical items or non-UBISOFT digital titles).

Try using it on a random Ubisoft game and it should work.
I read this TaC. And, of course, tried to buy Ubisoft game. No luck :/
nijuu: Somehow i doubt it.Its steam we are talking about... they rarely price match.... this game isnt that old either
the Bioshock Infinite Plus game page at game.co.uk has the Steam logo on it: see here upper right

The GAME offer should be good until at least midnight, probably a few hours after, so most people should be able to wait.
nijuu: Amazon Sale is up. No official link to the spreadsheet with all the deals up yet but

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/316950-amazon-pcdd-11-gta-trilogygtav-iv-749-gta-iv-complete-249-fallout-3-679-fall-out-3-goty-20-rayman-legends/page-824#entry11360715

19-20/12, 25/12 Aliens Colonial Marines $1.99 (Steam)
19-26/12 Command and Conquer The Ultimate Collection $4.99 (Origin)
25/12 - 26/12 Call of Juarez Gunslinger $4.99
25/12 - 26/12 Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon $4.99
19/12 Europa Universalis IV $9.99

just some of the deals...
Heretic777: Awesome deals. I just bought Aliens Colonial Marines and C&C Ultimate. The codes worked fine for Steam and Origin. Really great deals :)
C&C Ultimate works on Steam?

Amazing deal for that.
Heretic777: Awesome deals. I just bought Aliens Colonial Marines and C&C Ultimate. The codes worked fine for Steam and Origin. Really great deals :)
BoxOfSnoo: C&C Ultimate works on Steam?

Amazing deal for that.
C&C Ultimate is Origin only
BoxOfSnoo: C&C Ultimate works on Steam?

Amazing deal for that.
nijuu: C&C Ultimate is Origin only
Thought so.
Well the C&C collection is really enticing, but with the huge backlog I can skip it I think until next year or so....
blotunga: Well the C&C collection is really enticing, but with the huge backlog I can skip it I think until next year or so....
Good price, but with Origin DRM... pass... :)
skeletonbow: Good price, but with Origin DRM... pass... :)
I don't think the older ones have any DRM in them. And so far Origin seemed even less intrusive than steam. Meaning that the client doesn't needs to run at all to play the games, or at least so I've seen with Dragon Age.
Sachys: might have been mentioned, Square Enix Xmas surprise box:
http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/what%E2%80%99s-inside-christmas-surprise-box
Anyone buy this and find out what was in it? Is it random for each person, or just one set of games that one person can buy and tell everyone else what's in it so they can make an informed decision?

Not a gambler myself and I own some of their games already. The "surprise" could be "give us money to get something you already own". Great deal! Not. :)
skeletonbow: Good price, but with Origin DRM... pass... :)
blotunga: I don't think the older ones have any DRM in them.
Ahahahahah.... No, those fuckers actually altered C&C for Win 95 to require Origin on startup. And the Red Alerts, too. I know that, I have this collection.
skeletonbow:
games are delivered tomorrow in the form of steam keys I believe (so if you have it, you can regift).
might be wrong though!
People who own Europa Universalis IV:

I've always wanted to get into such grand strategy games, yet I've never moved past 4X games. I've tried with both EUIII and CKII, but both games defeated me: they're much too complicated, there's little to no explanation of about anything and for a newcomer those games just look like they play themselves - really, I'd just click on play and stuff would start happening without me understanding any of it.

Now, I've read EUIV got streamlined a lot from EU3 and CK2, but I'd like to know if this thing is beginner friendly at all or if I still would be required to spend 10 hours playing to just grasp what the heck is going on there. For $10 I'm tempted, but I fear I'll end up not playing the game due to it being just too complicated with little to no explanations of how to play. Any help?

PS: Also against me is the fact that, being Latin American, I have little to no knowledge of the feudal system(s) that ruled Europe during the middle ages. But that's something I can learn, eventually :P