It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Will they honor it? we will see...
reddit "Accidentally checked out for $19 with the DLC..yay me." lol

Probably only Nightmare in North Point is worth getting anyway.
Post edited January 05, 2013 by Vatiel
Sleeping Dogs is back to the regular -66% now.
nmillar: Sleeping Dogs is back to the regular -66% now.
But it's the hottest item in the Steam trading forum right now - what a surprise :)

I'm not sure it was a good idea to add the trading system at all - it kind of killed the option to do some real flash deals/intended pricing "errors".
mefet: Will they honor it? we will see...
I sure hope they do, specially if I win one of those DLC giveaways at SG. :<
On Amazon again:

The Walking Dead - $12.49 ($7.49 after the $5 EC credit) (Steam)
I missed the sleeping dogs glitch, *cries* Oh well I can wait its not really my type of thing, I just wanted to see what all the hype was about.
low rated
StingingVelvet: I know that is how a lot of people see it. I disagree, but the last thing I want is another debate about it where no one changes their mind.
I like the debates where I can changes peoples minds. But I need a blowtorch and pliers for these.
racerboi101: On Amazon again:

I was hoping to get it for under $10 for a while but I just spent the last of my money on Dark Souls and Batman DLC. Bummer.

StingingVelvet: I was hoping to get it for under $10 for a while but I just spent the last of my money on Dark Souls and Batman DLC. Bummer.
Arrrgh ! I checked Amazon earlier and got this on Steam .. looks like they have price matched again ... perhaps I'll get it from Amazon and trade the Steam gift .

Yey! Just what I was waiting for! Got it!
KneeTheCap: I hope you are happy and proud of yourself now.
keeveek: words not worthy of being repeated
this is really disgusting telling something like this to someone . He was not even quoting you
please edit your words this is not how the gog community treats members who have different thoughts
Post edited January 05, 2013 by liquidsnakehpks
Giltonnam: Eschalon Book 1 and 2 are on sale for 75% off.

Book 1: 2.95
Book 2: 4.95

http://basiliskgames.com/2013-mega-sale

Both are DRM Free but you can e-mail them at their @info e-mail address and request a steam key.
JaqFrost: I'd rather have them in my GOG library... Why aren't they sold here if they're filled with DRM free goodness?
If I remember right, it seem like it might be a misconception on Basilisk's part on how GOG adds games to their service. The developer has stated on his forums that he'd like to sell on GOG, but they haven't approached him yet, while GOG says developers should approach them on other threads in this forums.

I hope they get is settled, Eschalon is MADE for GOG. Regardless, you should all buy it now, since they're amazing games and that's an amazing price.
Vatiel: reddit "Accidentally checked out for $19 with the DLC..yay me." lol

Probably only Nightmare in North Point is worth getting anyway.
Someone on Steam forums gave a list of worthwhile DLC which included

Nightmare at North Point (bought two copies accidentally lol)
Zodiac Tournament (yeah i know its not on sale)
SWAT Pack
Triad Enforcer
Martial Arts Pack

The rest are pretty much money or skins although Drunken Fist is supposed to be not bad for a skin + extra moves. Im still mulling over the last 3 hmmm

Sure would be nice if Steam glitched out while i was awake hhahahah
Post edited January 05, 2013 by nijuu
Sleeping Dogs - Nuuvem (Steam key) at R$19,99 (about U$ 9,40)

http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/735-sleeping-dogs

And other interesting promos: https://www.nuuvem.com.br/produtos?promo=1
Tax convert: R$1 = U$ 2,13
Post edited January 05, 2013 by tokisto