It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nagytow: I get 7 coupons every time I restart Steam :)
Tizzysawr: Same here, all for Ubi games I already own (3 Assassin's Creed Revelations, 1 Might and magic Clash of Heroes, 3 HoMM VI).
I don't get any coupons anymore. How about you?
I got nothing, restarted steam and got Revelations coupon, then restarted steam again and got another one...I just hope I was supposed to get those and I didn't exploit anything :D
The Bard's Tale €5 on Steam.

I'm not particularly Steam-inclined, and I paid €5 five years ago for it, but it's a superb game, so can encourage everyone to go for it.

Just a brief idea of the humour for anyone who doesn't know the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7rAnaKId3E
Don't really care for AC, but it'd be wonderful to get HoMM VI and HoMM CoH coupons (providing they do not have an expiration date so that I could use them during a sale). Those are top 2 games on my Steam-wishlist.
nagytow: I get 7 coupons every time I restart Steam :)
Yeah this doesn't seem right, lol. I restarted 3 times and I get 2x -50% Revelations and 1x-66% Clash of Heroes every time....
jamyskis: The Bard's Tale €5 on Steam.

I'm not particularly Steam-inclined, and I paid €5 five years ago for it, but it's a superb game, so can encourage everyone to go for it.

Yeah, I`d rather get Anachonox instead, it´s funny AND has depth.
jamyskis: The Bard's Tale €5 on Steam.

dyscode: Yeah, I`d rather get Anachonox instead, it´s funny AND has depth.
Yeah Anachronox is definitely the better game, but BT is still great for someone as shallow as me :)
The combat in that Bard's Tale tends to cause severe pain in the fingers with incessant clicking.
The songs are nice, though. And the boobs.
Anachronox is the better game but at the very least Bard's Tale doesn't have you watch the same long battle animations and dramatic camera angles 7000 damn times until they patched in a fast forward button.
Post edited March 21, 2012 by Sinizine
I'm thinking about to stop buying games from GamersGate .

Installed Batman AC and received this :

"the product key that you provided has been registered to another live profile."
ne_zavarj: I'm thinking about to stop buying games from GamersGate .

Installed Batman AC and received this :

"the product key that you provided has been registered to another live profile."
Did you buy it during the chrismas sales? I had the same problem. Sent a mail through support, they will fix it.

And, btw, Steam support was faster with this when the problem was big around Xmas. They really stepped up their game.
SimonG: Did you buy it during the chrismas sales?
Yep . Sent them an email .
I get 2 AC Rev coupons (50%) everytime I restart steam. X___X
Restarted steam a bunch of times and did not get a single coupon :(
Luisfius: Restarted steam a bunch of times and did not get a single coupon :(
Same here.