It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gyokzoli: And there are some people getting 75% off coupon right now for Eve Online so it can be very cheap if you can put your hand on one of those coupons.
Someone I know is giving away a coupon and he said it makes the game $5. I dunno if it's a glitch.
Post edited March 23, 2012 by Foxhack
gyokzoli: And there are some people getting 75% off coupon right now for Eve Online so it can be very cheap if you can put your hand on one of those coupons.
Foxhack: Someone I know is giving away a coupon and he said it makes the game $5. I dunno if it's a glitch.
But Eve Online is on sale right now so you can buy the game with the coupon for around 1.5 USD.
Foxhack: Someone I know is giving away a coupon and he said it makes the game $5. I dunno if it's a glitch.
gyokzoli: But Eve Online is on sale right now so you can buy the game with the coupon for around 1.5 USD.
I thought the new wave of coupons included only three Ubisoft games?
gyokzoli: But Eve Online is on sale right now so you can buy the game with the coupon for around 1.5 USD.
nagytow: I thought the new wave of coupons included only three Ubisoft games?
Some people reported that their Assassin's Creed coupon magically transformed into Eve Online coupon at the next Steam login.
Green Man Gaming Daily Deal: 75% off Thief: Deadly Shadows. Don't know if it uses Capsule or not, but it's not on this list of GMG games that can be activated on Steam.
ABH20: Green Man Gaming Daily Deal: 75% off Thief: Deadly Shadows. Don't know if it uses Capsule or not, but it's not on this list of GMG games that can be activated on Steam.
Definetly Capsule...
ABH20: Don't know if it uses Capsule or not, but it's not on this list of GMG games that can be activated on Steam.
and why should it be? it's not a SteamWorks title.

also, if the game has a turn-in value (as Thief 3 does) it can't be activated anywhere else since that would allow you to keep your activated copy and return the GMG one for the trade-in value.
Post edited March 23, 2012 by Fred_DM
ABH20: Don't know if it uses Capsule or not, but it's not on this list of GMG games that can be activated on Steam.
Fred_DM: and why should it be? it's not a SteamWorks title.

also, if the game has a turn-in value (as Thief 3 does) it can't be activated anywhere else since that would allow you to keep your activated copy and return the GMG one for the trade-in value.
D'oh! I forgot the GMG list is different from the GamersGate list. My bad.

So are you saying if any game on GMG has a trade-in value then it uses Capsule?
ABH20: So are you saying if any game on GMG has a trade-in value then it uses Capsule?
Yep.
ABH20: So are you saying if any game on GMG has a trade-in value then it uses Capsule?
sheepdragon: Yep.
Thanks. Now I know which games to avoid completely :-)
Yes. The SecuROM DRM used by capsule games is what allows trading on GMG as the licenses are automatically revoked every 3 days or so. Any game that uses non-capsule based DRM, such as Steam or Origin cannot be traded as those keys cannot be easily revoked from their respective services.
nagytow: I thought the new wave of coupons included only three Ubisoft games?
gyokzoli: Some people reported that their Assassin's Creed coupon magically transformed into Eve Online coupon at the next Steam login.
I simply received an EVE coupon on top of my Assassin's Creed, HoMMVI and Clash of Heroes ones.
Tizzysawr: I simply received an EVE coupon on top of my Assassin's Creed, HoMMVI and Clash of Heroes ones.
Can I have the Eve Online coupon if you don't need that?

Ninja Lighting Pack Indie Royale

Ancients of Ooga (Steam, Desura)
Cloning Clyde (Steam, Desura)
A Kingdom for Keflings (Desura)
Outpost Kaloki (Desura)
Band of Bugs (Desura)
Post edited March 23, 2012 by gyokzoli
Don't give him that coupon! Give me! ;D
nagytow: Don't give him that coupon! Give me! ;D
Already gave it to him :( Can give you one of the Assassin's Creed or HOMM ones thou :P

Back on topic (Not sure if this one's been reported before), Darksiders is 75% off (That's $5) on Gamersgate. Go get it now, that game seriously rocks :)

Darksiders - $5

It activates on Steam. I loved it so much I wrote a review of it if anyone is wondering about it:

Link to review