It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sinizine: Spellforce Universe for 5 bucks is a pretty damn good deal. Lotta content for cheap. Not all great content (1st game gets really grindy toward the end) but well worth it overall.
Pheace: I always have my eye on this one and then have too many doubts about it to buy it >.< Great price though, that'd cost $30 here.

Would I miss anything important if I just got Spellforce 2: Gold for €3.74?
I really enjoyed Spellforce 1 (and 2 as well, for the most part), though that was quite a few years ago. I'd definitely recommend getting it as well for €1.25; maybe watch some Let's Plays or something like that on youtube and see if the Spellforce games appeal to you.
danteveli: Shogun 2 Fall of Samurai for 19$ on GreenMan Gaming plus you get 2$ back by using referal link
http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk/?gmgr=biqevajo
referal links sucks ( and for me GMG also )
Post edited March 21, 2012 by ne_zavarj
GMG have been having some security issues for the last six months, still not fixed (I spoke to them (again) today). Might want to avoid using them until the issues have been resolved, or at least limit purchases to Steam keys to minimise damage if you lose all account access without warning (they are simply blocking whole regions most affected by the issue).
I like GMG, they've got some nice offers from time to time. However their store looks like it's still in early beta with lots of bugs and errors. For example this:

http://i.imgur.com/WhfdU.png

One game is significantly cheaper than the others ;)
for me they are ok plus shogun 2 fall price is really good in my opinion so i'm going to buy it there
The Bard's Tale (the InXile 2005 'funny' 'remake') is today Steam daily, 50% off
Post edited March 21, 2012 by uchos
If any of you own an Assassin's Creed game on Steam, check your inventory. You might just have a 50% off AC Revelations coupon.
Post edited March 21, 2012 by TheWhiteRose
TheWhiteRose: If any of you own an Assassin's Creed game on Steam, check your inventory. You might just have a 50% off AC Revelations coupon.
And I got a 66% off Might & Magic Clash of Heroes coupon.
I didn't get anything, but if anyone's got an unwanted coupon, I'll gladly accept it :)
TheWhiteRose: If any of you own an Assassin's Creed game on Steam, check your inventory. You might just have a 50% off AC Revelations coupon.
Uh.

I have two. The hell?

nagytow: I didn't get anything, but if anyone's got an unwanted coupon, I'll gladly accept it :)
If you want it, you can have mine.
Post edited March 21, 2012 by Foxhack
Foxhack: Uh.

I have two. The hell?
The system is apparently bugged right now. Some people are getting multiple coupons every time they restart Steam. So I'd hold off on trading for now until Valve decide if they'll just revoke all the coupons and start over or sommat.
bansama: Some people are getting multiple coupons every time they restart Steam.
The trade forum will be flooded .
I get 7 coupons every time I restart Steam :)
nagytow: I get 7 coupons every time I restart Steam :)
Same here, all for Ubi games I already own (3 Assassin's Creed Revelations, 1 Might and magic Clash of Heroes, 3 HoMM VI).
nagytow: I get 7 coupons every time I restart Steam :)
Tizzysawr: Same here, all for Ubi games I already own (3 Assassin's Creed Revelations, 1 Might and magic Clash of Heroes, 3 HoMM VI).
Can I have a HoMM VI coupon?