It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New company in the catalog: Grey Alien Games for Shadowhand:
Shadowhand is a unique RPG card game, coming to Steam, GoG and Humble Store for PC and Mac

RIDE WITH SHADOWHAND
Duel powerful enemies with unique solitaire-style turn-based combat. Build mini-decks and equip your character strategically to sneak, slice and blast through foes!

SET IN LATE 18TH CENTURY ENGLAND,
we follow the story of Lady Cornelia Darkmoor, a beguiling young aristocrat who masquerades as the notorious highwaywoman, Shadowhand. Fleeing a crime scene and forced to act under the cover of darkness, Shadowhand's mission to safeguard a woman she holds dear leads to a web of corruption, smuggling and blackmail.

IT'S TIME TO STAND AND DELIVER - YOUR FORTUNE AND FREEDOM ARE AT STAKE,
Combining an historical visual novel narrative with a card-driven RPG, Shadowhand's story spans 20 chapters of atmospheric locations including stormy coastlines, mysterious woods and gloomy manors. Featuring 154 levels of elegant and intense single-player card action, players must dodge the law and brawl with outlaws in turn-based combat, gaining experience to customize their character and collect new weapons, gear and loot.

FEATURES
Thrilling Duels! Remarkable new turn-based solitaire-style battles pit players against AI with unique skills and abilities.
Absorbing strategy! Play your cards wisely to collect new weaponry, gear and abilities in your quest to craft the ultimate highwaywoman.
Mystery & Suspense! Leading the dual lives of Lady Cornelia Darkmoor and Shadowhand, players will fight corruption, and uncover villainous schemes with the highest of stakes - your money or your life.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Giant Sparrow. There only game for computers is What remains of Edith Finch:

What Remains of Edith Finch is a collection of short stories about a cursed family in Washington State.

Each story offers a chance to experience the life of a different family member with stories ranging from the early 1900s to the present day. The gameplay and tone of the stories are as varied as the family members themselves. The only constants are that each is played from a first-person perspective and that each story ends with that family member's death. It's a game about what it feels like to be humbled and astonished by the vast and unknowable world around us.

You'll follow Edith Finch as she explores the history of her family and tries to figure out why she's the last Finch left alive.
The-Business:
Damn ask and ye shall receive. Now I am regretting buying it on Steam last month if it was just going to release here two weeks later. I really think this has been one of the best years in recent memory for releases on GOG. They released a lot of great classics like Jazz Jackrabbit last week and now highly rated indies like this.

GOG's curation has been outstanding this year and I want to give the team my warmest thanks for continuing to release great games DRM-Free. I am going to make it my new year's resolution to only buy PC games on GOG in 2018. (Since I travel a lot I bought a Switch so I should be able to buy almost everything else I would like to play on there.)
Aksys is planning to pop their GOG cherry with Tokyo Xanadu eX+ if everything goes well.
Okay, that looks promising, now there's just hoping that they don't have a repeat of their Mind Zero port...
Tokyo Xanadu eX (a new action RPG from Falcom) is confirmed for a GOG release: https://www.resetera.com/threads/tokyo-xanadu-ex-ot-a-fantasy-based-on-reality.10047/#post-1839759

Of note is that this is Aksys' first game to come to GOG. They've got some really, really good stuff in their catalog, particularly for fans of fighting games, so one would hope the support doesn't end here.

But even if it does, this is great news -- I'm super excited to play this thing.

Edit: Lol, already beaten. And it was my question that got the response on Resetera :( Oh well.
Post edited December 08, 2017 by Chacranajxy
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Giant Sparrow. There only game for computers is What remains of Edith Finch:
Excellent! Was instabuy for me. Also, hope that their new game also get to GOG, trailer was amazing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aoh8Z7q4pk

llamas: I am going to make it my new year's resolution to only buy PC games on GOG in 2018.
Me too. I tried Ubiplay last week (got two old games). I doesn't worked. :( Feeling like i threw my money (not much, but still - it is a hard earned money after all) in a window. :( So, i'm decided to buy ONLY from GOG. Don't even want to try Steam or Origin.
Time to update the list! :) Waiting for corrections!

Part 1:

Released from previous list:
60 seconds!
Conqueror: A.D. 1086
Dead Cells
Hand of Fate 2
Heart of China
In the Shadows
Megaton Rainfall
Nine Parchments
Phantom Trigger
Rise of the Dragon
Shadow Hand
Spellforce 3
Tower 57
Westerado: Double Barreled

Officially announced to be released soon:
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Eitr
Frostpunk
Iconoclasts
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
Planet Nomads
Production Line
Soul Saga
Star Control; Origins
Sunless Skies
System Shock Remake
The Guild 3
Wildfire

Removed to return someday (i hope):
Call of Cthulhu - Dark Corners of the Earth

Still waiting for:
15 Days
Abducted
Army Men: Air Tactics
Ash of Gods: Redemption (Q4 2017)
Astroneer
Banner Saga 3
BattleTanx
Bioshock series
Black Annex
Captain Quazar
Carnivores
Children of Morta
Codename Panzers: Cold War
Constructor HD
Cultist Simulator
Cyberpunk 2077
Defender's Quest II
Demon Age
Doorkickers 2
Dragon Fin Soup
Drakensang
Dusk
Excubitor
Finding Paradise
Forsaken
Gold Rush!
Grav
Hammer And Sickle
High Hell
Keen Dreams
Kill to Collect
Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Legrand Legacy
Life is Feudal: Your Own
Medieval Engineers
Milanoir
Neofeud
Neverhood
Niffelheim
Northgard
Opus Magnum
Orwell: Ignorance Is Strength
Paradise Lost: First Contact
Pathfinder Adventures
Pizza Connection 3
Phoenix Point
Planetary Annihilation: TITANS
Prodigy
Project Resurgence
Red Comrades Save the Galaxy: Reloaded
Reflections
Rise & Shine
Post edited December 12, 2017 by Andrey82
Part 2 of the list:

Sacred Fire
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin
Savage Lands
Scorn
Shadows: Awakening
Shrouded in Sanity
Space Engineers
Stardrive
Stardrive 2
State of Decay Year-One Survival Edition
Stifled
Stranded Deep
Sully: A Very Serious RPG
The Fall Of Lazarus
The Franz Kafka Videogame
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II
The Mandate
The Norwood Suite
The Political Machine 2016
The Unreleased
They Are Billions
Tokyo 42
Tokyo Xanadu eX
Town of Light
Treasure Adventure World
Upwards, Lonely Robot
Wasteland 3
Way Of The Samurai 3
White Day: A Labyrinth Named School
Wizardry 1-5
Xenonauts 2
Zeno Clash
Post edited December 12, 2017 by Andrey82
Andrey82: Opus Magnum
Opus Magnum might not be happening:

https://twitter.com/zachtronics/status/939194987291353088
MrFortyFive: Opus Magnum might not be happening:

Opus Magnum looks too much like mobile game?
Oh, come on. We got this game yesterday.

If this refusal is confirmed with this reasons "Looks too much like a mobile game"....... Seriously ??
Would be really disappointing from GOG :S
Zachtronics games are all high-quality games, and all their other games are already here !

I hope the game will made it to here :/
Post edited December 09, 2017 by Splatsch

Let's vote for it on the wishlist:

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/opus_magnum
high rated

WTF, GOG? You're fine with putting something super niche such as TIS-100 and Shenzen onto the store but then decide to refuse Opus Magnum that has undeniably much broader appeal? Really? Curation my ballsack. Might as well drag out the dart board and figure out what to release at random that way.
Mr.Mumbles: Curation my ballsack. Might as well drag out the dart board and figure out what to release at random that way.
At least that would have some semblance of reason behind it, I can't imagine a cognitive human is currently involved in the curation process.
Post edited December 09, 2017 by ReynardFox
I'm still baffled they rejected the MacVenture series games (Original Shadowgate, etc.) that are on Steam if that post from someone years ago was correct.