It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Although the that it has already been confirmed, I reasked (to be sure) about the appearance of the game on GOG.
Now the answer (confirmation) is also officially available at team's blog: http://blog.linceworks.com/

No news, but just reconfirmation.

P.S.
Aragami (prev. "Twin Souls: The Path of Shadows", more prev. "The Path of Shadows")
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/aragami = https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/twin_souls_the_path_of_shadows

For short: It's like "Mark of the Ninja" goes to 3D and meet "Dishonored" (similar look (and ninja story) to the first and supernatural abilities similar to the second).
New company in the catalog: ROCKFISH Games GmbH for Everspace:
A NEW BREED OF SPACE GAME

PC platform with additional platforms as stretch goals
Single player rogue-like gameplay with persistent progression
AAA-style visuals and sound with rock solid controls
Captivating non-linear storytelling that perfectly fits gameplay
In-depth upgrade and damage system
1st and 3rd person action focus (no sim)
VR-Support for oculus Rift and HTC Vive
Final Release is scheduled for Q1 2017, so it should be an "In Dev" game.
The-Business: Single player rogue-like gameplay with persistent progression
Jeez, looks like most indie games have "rogue-like gameplay" nowadays. No thanks. :D
Impaler26: Jeez, looks like most indie games have "rogue-like gameplay" nowadays. No thanks. :D
It's the same as it is with TV and movies, once something does good everybody copies it.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: ROCKFISH Games GmbH for Everspace:

The-Business: Final Release is scheduled for Q1 2017, so it should be an "In Dev" game.
This looks interesting but I'm kind of played out on space action games, give a space simulation game were I'm the captain of a ship and can go and do anything and I'll buy that day one.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: ROCKFISH Games GmbH for Everspace:

The-Business: Final Release is scheduled for Q1 2017, so it should be an "In Dev" game.
Looks pretty cool!
Any news that UBOOT will come to GOG?

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HdO2raBwCE
Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1752350052/uboot-a-ww2-survival-sandbox

Something like survival sandbox with Fallout Shelter in an german U-Boot. With a lot of crew management. The game will be DRM-free, so why not to go here?
Andrey82: Something like survival sandbox with Fallout Shelter in an german U-Boot. With a lot of crew management. The game will be DRM-free, so why not to go here?
I like the sound of this! I hadn't heard of it, but it sounds like it could be really boring or a ton of fun if done well. Will take a look at it!
high rated
Scorn:

"Hello, yes we will probably release the game on other distribution platforms for PC like GOG."

Source: https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=52426.40

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKTkCa5nB_8

Please vote: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/scorn
That looks friggin' disgusting. I want it.
high rated
I have some theories regarding the merger of some games on the wishlist. more info here

1. Merger of Mass Effect, Command & Conquer, Hexen

As a consequence of the merge, these games appear to have much more demand now. For instance, Command & Conquer series now has almost 30000 votes. I think it is likely that these are high priority games now and GOG now wants to convince the publishers for these series and is using the number of votes as a negotiation tool.

2. Diablo, MechWarrior, Silent Hill, Resident Evil

These are games that probably don't have a good likelihood to appear here in the near future (I might be wrong about Silent Hill and Resident Evil). So GOG did not want the wishlist to be full of games that GOG cannot deliver. Previously, there were more than a dozen of Diablo and MechWarrior games on the very top of the wishlist.

One thing that supports the above speculation is that GOG did not merge every series. Some games with high number of votes are left untouched (Age of Empires, Fallout, Warcraft, No One Lives Forever, Black & White...). So I am basically looking for a distinction between the merged and untouched titles.
Post edited August 13, 2016 by damien
damien: I have some theories regarding the merger of some games on the wishlist. more info here

1. Merger of Mass Effect, Command & Conquer, Hexen

As a consequence of the merge, these games appear to have much more demand now. For instance, Command & Conquer series now has almost 30000 votes. I think it is likely that these are high priority games now and GOG now wants to convince the publishers for these series and is using the number of votes as a negotiation tool.

2. Diablo, MechWarrior, Silent Hill, Resident Evil

These are games that probably don't have a good likelihood to appear here in the near future (I might be wrong about Silent Hill and Resident Evil). So GOG did not want the wishlist to be full of games that GOG cannot deliver. Previously, there were more than a dozen of Diablo and MechWarrior games on the very top of the wishlist.

One thing that supports the above speculation is that GOG did not merge every series. Some games with high number of votes are left untouched (Age of Empires, Fallout, Warcraft, No One Lives Forever, Black & White...). So I am basically looking for a distinction between the merged and untouched titles.
But why would they only merge Diablo and not Warcraft? Blizzard owns both, that makes no sense in that case.

However otherwise, I buy your theory full out.
Prah: But why would they only merge Diablo and not Warcraft? Blizzard owns both, that makes no sense in that case.

However otherwise, I buy your theory full out.
one explanation might be the fact that Diablo games were much more visible on the first page of the wishlist. There were about 5 separate Diablo titles on the first page and this is not the case for Warcraft. These are pure speculations, but I would of course be very happy if Command & Conquer and Hexen games ended up here :)

Merging Hexen especially kind of supports my theory. There are so many titles that can be merged which have more votes than Hexen games. Why merge Hexen and not the others? And besides it is an id Software game (Doom and Quake games were recently released on GOG)
Post edited August 13, 2016 by damien
Hexen will probably have a gog release
Impaler26: Jeez, looks like most indie games have "rogue-like gameplay" nowadays. No thanks. :D
I can relate. :) There are some games that I enjoy in spite of them being rogue-like (or -lite which sounds really dumb imo), though, and if I want I just exit out of the game and backup my saves. - what else are you going to do if some aspects of the game are unique and you don't want to miss out on them? I'd like it if the devs wouldn't shove the perma-death down your throat.

There's a game called Reigns, by the way, in which the dying part does not inhibit your progress at all and is very well integrated into the theme. It would be great if that game came to GOG, which it probably won't - too niche.