It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

karnak1: You mean... there's a chance Oblivion won't come? :(

:(

WinterSnowfall: Patience, friend. All roads lead to GoG.
I hope that means we'll see Bioshock someday. "All good things, of this Earth, flow... into the City!"
fortune_p_dawg: I definitely think these are coming in time. They're likely timed releases, because well... I guess they don't want to blow their whole load all at once. But I hate to think those support pages were created for nothing.
karnak1: You mean... there's a chance Oblivion won't come? :(

omg!!! OBLIVION!!!11!
Silverhawk170485: Hmm, we need Dead Space. Now!
IronArcturus: It would be great to see Dead Space without all the DRM nonsense!
Yeah and because Dead Space 1 was a survival horror game. Part 2 and 3 are more action games.
Reflections may be coming to GOG:
"we will have drm free on the humble store and probably gog once it's full release!"
https://twitter.com/TristanParrish/status/751101113290465280

As may Furi:
https://www.gog.com/support/furi

And Shrouded in Sanity:
"We will release it on GOG as well, soon!"
https://twitter.com/ViktoriaCsendes/status/740828246858665984

And Project Resurgence:
"Getting the game or the survey? We plan to release a DRM-free version through GoG too"
https://twitter.com/NectarGS/status/739889971318951938

And depending on if the developers are willing, Sekai Project intends to bring some games to GOG:
"Sekai Project is looking to release on platforms other than Steam, like GOG or Humble, but also up to the developers and partners #AX2016"
https://twitter.com/RPGSite/status/749812223829086208
Post edited July 09, 2016 by SCPM
Chacranajxy: I'll believe it when I see it. From that list of EA titles, though, I'd absolutely be in for Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, and Dragon Age: Origins. But that's a lot of games I really want to have DRM-free copies of, and that's why I don't believe it'll actually happen.
I'm sad that SCPM didn't find many references to classic releases. (guess there wasn't much reason to reply to you, though ;)
Post edited July 09, 2016 by tfishell
Chacranajxy: I'll believe it when I see it. From that list of EA titles, though, I'd absolutely be in for Crysis, Crysis Warhead, Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, and Dragon Age: Origins. But that's a lot of games I really want to have DRM-free copies of, and that's why I don't believe it'll actually happen.
tfishell: I'm sad that SCPM didn't find many references to classic releases. (guess there wasn't much reason to reply to you, though ;)
Oh, I always appreciate the attention.

Uh... that said, I think SCPM's older list had a fair number of older games on it. The appeal to me of getting these late 2000s titles from EA, though, is that it's some much-needed variety. And really, EA's catalog isn't nearly as interesting in the years before and after the span that brought us these titles.

Fuuuuck would I love Crysis Warhead on here. Such a great shooter.
As of late the path has been the equivalent of playing Desert Bus.
ReynardFox: As of late the path has been the equivalent of playing Desert Bus.
Don't you mean Omnibus? ;)
Prah: Don't you mean Omnibus? ;)
That was what seemed to be a pothole in the middle of the desert, but was actually an abyss.
high rated
GoG drought in summer (especially during various summer sales) is not unheard of. Save your money for those upcoming autumn showers.

In the meantime, tend to your backlog... you know, that gigantic neglected thing you've piled up ever since becoming a GoGer.
tfishell: I'm sad that SCPM didn't find many references to classic releases. (guess there wasn't much reason to reply to you, though ;)
Chacranajxy: Oh, I always appreciate the attention.

Uh... that said, I think SCPM's older list had a fair number of older games on it. The appeal to me of getting these late 2000s titles from EA, though, is that it's some much-needed variety. And really, EA's catalog isn't nearly as interesting in the years before and after the span that brought us these titles.

Fuuuuck would I love Crysis Warhead on here. Such a great shooter.
I never cared for EA really, I have Origin solely for Sims 3/Medieval/4 and ONLY Sims 3/Medieval/4

Everything else EA related that I give a crap about I can get here, and GOG has much much better deals. EA sells all the Ultima games for about 9 dollars each on Origin, while you can buy the first 6 games bundled on here for the same price and being GOG I trust them to work better.

(But even then I would never EVER call Ultima an EA title)
Post edited July 10, 2016 by Dartpaw86
Fuck yeah Forsaken!
Dartpaw86: I never cared for EA really, I have Origin solely for Sims 3/Medieval/4 and ONLY Sims 3/Medieval/4
Did I read this right? They made a Medieval Expansion for The Sims? LOL. That's sort of amusing.
Ixamyakxim: Did I read this right? They made a Medieval Expansion for The Sims? LOL. That's sort of amusing.
It was a stand-alone game but it exists....more like an adventure actually, doing a lot of tasks and quests.
Ixamyakxim: Did I read this right? They made a Medieval Expansion for The Sims? LOL. That's sort of amusing.
Yep Well, sorta. It is more a spinoff or side game. It's made on the Sims 3 Engine, but plays differently. It had one Expansion called Pirates and Nobles. I think it's only available in the complete set now (game+Exp).

I think this may have been the very first game I ever bought on on Origin. It is stupidly addictive just like all the other sims games.