It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

llamas: My heart, it can't take it! Please say us point and click fans have some nice releases to look forward to. I don't need the title names, I want to be surprised.
SCPM: There are a handful so far, but there's still a lot to look through, so bear with me. :)
It's great work you're doing! Since it looks like Activision might start releasing some games here again, I'm going to hope for some Sierra games.
Wonderful news! But hopefully GOG doesn't get any problems because of those leaks...
SCPM: I mean, the API entry for New Vegas has Windows set to false. =\
I think you can ignore this entry. A game that should release next week also has the Windows flag set to false for now.
Wonder how long it will be until GOG starts adding bogus names to the API section.
Did GOG really make a deal with the Black Riders of Sony for Lemmings and the White Walkers of Blizzard for Warcraft?
Post edited April 23, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
Fallout New Vegas coming here before Doom 3 ? I'm skeptical, but I'd love to be wrong.
Dare I dream of the DUNGEON MASTER trilogy finally getting an official re-release?
Post edited April 23, 2016 by Barry_Woodward
I have to say I´m pretty pessimistic regarding that list, but some of the titles seem to be perfect gog candidates.

"I want to believe." :)

Edit: BUT where the heck is Saints Row IV !?
Post edited April 23, 2016 by NuffCatnip
JMich: Wonder how long it will be until GOG starts adding bogus names to the API section.
Half-Life confirmed.
JMich: Wonder how long it will be until GOG starts adding bogus names to the API section.
The-Business: Half-Life 3 confirmed.
FTFY ;)
high rated
It's True or False? Part Deux

Astroneer
Besiege
Battlezone 98 Redux
BIT.TRIP Runner
BIT.TRIP Runner Soundtrack
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien
BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien Soundtrack
BIT.TRIP Runner 2: Good Friends Character Pack
BIT.TRIP BEAT
BIT.TRIP BEAT Soundtrack
BIT.TRIP CORE
BIT.TRIP CORE Soundtrack
BIT.TRIP VOID
BIT.TRIP VOID Soundtrack
BIT.TRIP FATE
BIT.TRIP FATE Soundtrack
BIT.TRIP FLUX
BIT.TRIP FLUX Soundtrack
Black Annex
Bounty Train
Caesar IV
Caladrius Blaze
Codename Panzers: Cold War
Corpse Party
Crashlands
Deathtrap
Defender's Quest II
Demon Age
Descent Underground
Dragon Fin Soup
Dwarves, The
Excubitor
Expeditions: Viking
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
Future Unfolding
Grav
Gremlins, Inc.
GUN
Hard Reset Redux
Homeworld Remastered Collection
Hybrid Wars
Kill to Collect
Life is Feudal: Your Own
Little King's Story
Lumo
Medieval Engineers
Necropolis
Niffelheim
Outlast 2
Overfall
Planetary Annihilation: TITANS
Rage of Mages
Savage Lands
Sea Dogs City of Abandoned Ships
"Seawolf"
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus
Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper
Sherlock Holmes: Nemesis
Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened - Remastered Edition
Silence
Slime Rancher
Space Engineers
Stardrive
Stardrive 2
Sully: A Very Serious RPG
Testament of Sherlock Holmes, The
Tharsis
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - GOTY Edition
The Mandate
The Pit
The Political Machine 2016
The Unreleased
TimeShift
Town of Light
Upwards, Lonely Robot
Worms WMD
Yooka-Laylee
Zeno Clash

So what you're looking at here are titles scraped from a limited range of numbers from api.gog.com. I only searched a (relatively) small range, and I've excluded titles that are already released, assorted 'DO NOT USE' entries for games already here, internal stuff like "Chunk Test", etc. Obviously the list is far from exhaustive of what's coming to GOG, since the search range is something less than 2%. There have also been some number ranges that only returned GOG bears. I've selected a few titles with links to their API entries so you can get an idea of how much/little information you can see. Obviously there are no guarantees a game from this list will definitely show up.
No Horse Armour?

Boooooo....
Barry_Woodward: Dare I dream of the DUNGEON MASTER trilogy finally getting an official re-release?
*This* I'm somewhat pessimistic about given how Wayne Holder hasn't responded to GOG's, mine, and perhaps others attempts to contact him in some time. Same odd situation with OMF2097 and one or two other examples - contacting starts out fine, then all of a sudden the messages stop. These examples occurred in late-2013 and throughout 2014.
Grargar: No Horse Armour?

Boooooo....
Maybe they want to sell that additionally :P
Post edited April 23, 2016 by ElTerprise
That is a much more believable list than the last one, but nothing that screams must buy for me. I look forward to seeing how this plays out but thanks again, I'm sure if Oblivion and Fallout: New Vegas make it here it will make many people very happy.
Grargar: No Horse Armour?

Boooooo....
It included in the GOTY edition....

Still, no Creeper World or Particle Fleet, sigh.