It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hammercorps: This isn't confirmed, but I'd throw the Bastard's Wound expansion for Tyranny on as well. I can't imagine it won't release on GOG.
It most likely will but considering how much of a disappointment the base game was (especially among the hardcore cRPG crowd) it probably won't do much better either unless it's on sale or something.
Watched some of the gamescom preview stream for this and it looked like they addressed or fixed exactly ZERO of the issues the base game suffered from. The expansion is essentially just more of the same casualized and watered/dumbed down mess with the tactical depth of a puddle.
And let's not forget the portrait pack debacle a few months back where Paradox had the audacity to charge money for a couple of JPGs. People thinking about getting the expansion should question themselves if they really want to support a company that pulls bullshit like this.
high rated
I've spoke with Richard Cowgill from Sunside Inc regarding Abducted. When i asked him about Abducted coming to GOG once it leave Early Access and hits the final stage he said: "Absolutely, GOG is part of the plan."
high rated
Cultist Simulator is coming to GOG according to it's trailer.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Ostrich Banditos for Westerado: Double Barreled:
Westerado ain't just a game, it's a game about gettin' revenge on those that do ya wrong, helpin' those in need, and gettin' jackasses to pay you some heed by pullin' your gun out in conversation.
It's a game about explorin' the west, chasin' buffalo, shootin' bandits, and protectin' carriages.
It's a game about the Wild West, in fact it may even be a game about movies about the Wild West. Inspired by the likes of John Wayne, Clint Eastwood and Will Smith, this game's got movies runnin' in its veins.

What sets Westerado apart though, is that it's got all kinds of different stories to play through, and it's up to YOU to decide which ones you're gonna follow.
Are you gonna run with the bandits, robbing and shooting your way through every situation? Side with the Indians and get them back their rightful land? Or maybe you just wanna spend all your money on the girls at the Haberdashery?

Well, whichever movie you wanna make, that's up to you, have fun cowboy!

Features

Ride, shoot, and threaten your way through an expansive West, with a new sight around every ridge.

The grittiest pixels this side of Montezuma, sizzling in the hot desert sun!

A full western soundtrack, featuring live recorded banjos, trumpets, salloon pianos and more!

Featuring Gun-versations, because there ain't nothin' more western than pullin' out a gun in conversation.

You can't be everyone's friend in the West, so you're gonna have to come back multiple times to help all citizens of Westerado.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Ostrich Banditos for Westerado: Double Barreled:
WOW. Awesome! This made my day. I was really sad that this gorgeous game isn't available DRM-free.
Post edited August 28, 2017 by seppelfred
The-Business: ...
I expect complaints about the pixels.
The-Business: New company in the catalog: Ostrich Banditos for Westerado: Double Barreled:

Westerado ain't just a game, it's a game about gettin' revenge on those that do ya wrong, helpin' those in need, and gettin' jackasses to pay you some heed by pullin' your gun out in conversation.
It's a game about explorin' the west, chasin' buffalo, shootin' bandits, and protectin' carriages.
It's a game about the Wild West, in fact it may even be a game about movies about the Wild West. Inspired by the likes of John Wayne, Clint Eastwood and Will Smith, this game's got movies runnin' in its veins.

What sets Westerado apart though, is that it's got all kinds of different stories to play through, and it's up to YOU to decide which ones you're gonna follow.
Are you gonna run with the bandits, robbing and shooting your way through every situation? Side with the Indians and get them back their rightful land? Or maybe you just wanna spend all your money on the girls at the Haberdashery?

Well, whichever movie you wanna make, that's up to you, have fun cowboy!

Features

Ride, shoot, and threaten your way through an expansive West, with a new sight around every ridge.

The grittiest pixels this side of Montezuma, sizzling in the hot desert sun!

A full western soundtrack, featuring live recorded banjos, trumpets, salloon pianos and more!

Featuring Gun-versations, because there ain't nothin' more western than pullin' out a gun in conversation.

You can't be everyone's friend in the West, so you're gonna have to come back multiple times to help all citizens of Westerado.
The-Business:
hell yes! i had been aching for this game to make a drm-free debut!
deleted
What do you guys think about Undead Labs being in the company catalogue? State of Decay is their only game, true, but given the Microsoft contract and all that stuff I really doubt it coming to GOG at least in the near future. Edit: Not to mention how they said on their forums that it will NOT become drm-free because of that. See the second comment in this thread: https://forums.undeadlabs.com/threads/state-of-decay-on-gog-galaxy.43500/
Post edited August 28, 2017 by 1mikey1
1mikey1: What do you guys think about Undead Labs being in the company catalogue? State of Decay is their only game, true, but given the Microsoft contract and all that stuff I really doubt it coming to GOG at least in the near future.
SCPM reported this months ago:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post5107
Post edited August 28, 2017 by haydenaurion
1mikey1: What do you guys think about Undead Labs being in the company catalogue? State of Decay is their only game, true, but given the Microsoft contract and all that stuff I really doubt it coming to GOG at least in the near future.
haydenaurion: SCPM reported this months ago: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post5107
Yeah but that was 10 months ago, and I referred to it in the first sentence of my comment. I'm just saying I think SOD coming to GOG seems too good to be true.
1mikey1: Yeah but that was 10 months ago, and I referred to it in the first sentence of my comment.
I'd say it's still on the way, just taking awhile like Fallout 3, New Vegas an Oblivion did.
1mikey1: What do you guys think about Undead Labs being in the company catalogue? State of Decay is their only game, true, but given the Microsoft contract and all that stuff I really doubt it coming to GOG at least in the near future. Edit: Not to mention how they said on their forums that it will NOT become drm-free because of that. See the second comment in this thread: https://forums.undeadlabs.com/threads/state-of-decay-on-gog-galaxy.43500/
There was a similar issue with Harebrained Schemes and Shadowrun Returns. They promised a DRM-free version and Microsoft said no. It was finally released here after a while. Perhaps there was a clause for DRM protection for the initial sales period. The thing is the sequels came here as day-one releases. Maybe Microsoft saw that there was an actual market for DRM-free.

Microsoft does have a tough stance in regards to having DRM. Ironic given their stance on their OS (We would rather you pirate Windows than go to Linux). That said they aren't absolutely against DRM-free. Undead Labs should talk with Harebrained Schemes and figure out what they did.
1mikey1: What do you guys think about Undead Labs being in the company catalogue? State of Decay is their only game, true, but given the Microsoft contract and all that stuff I really doubt it coming to GOG at least in the near future. Edit: Not to mention how they said on their forums that it will NOT become drm-free because of that. See the second comment in this thread: https://forums.undeadlabs.com/threads/state-of-decay-on-gog-galaxy.43500/
tremere110: There was a similar issue with Harebrained Schemes and Shadowrun Returns. They promised a DRM-free version and Microsoft said no. It was finally released here after a while. Perhaps there was a clause for DRM protection for the initial sales period. The thing is the sequels came here as day-one releases. Maybe Microsoft saw that there was an actual market for DRM-free.

Microsoft does have a tough stance in regards to having DRM. Ironic given their stance on their OS (We would rather you pirate Windows than go to Linux). That said they aren't absolutely against DRM-free. Undead Labs should talk with Harebrained Schemes and figure out what they did.
Well, it's been 4 years since it got released on Steam, I don't think it's really popular now. I just can't see SOD here very soon, as much as I would absolutely love to have it here, along with Skyrim and Borderlands. If I ever came on GOG and I'd see a SOD release, I would probably get a stroke or something, that's why I think it seems too good to be true. Thanks for the explanation.
I think it will eventually come. The post you mention is 3+ yeard old and I'm not even sure if that's really a developer or some forum member commenting on this. Ever since then, State of Decay has received a retail release, along with a wider digital distribution by THQ Nordic, who are on very good terms with GOG. A very similar scenario was played out with Ori. Seemingly exclusive to Steam and Windows 10 and published by Microsoft, but come next year, THQ Nordic signs a publishing agreement with Microsoft to distribute the game to retail, along with other digital distribution stores (including GOG). I would attribute any delay to the developers being busy with the sequel.