It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DarkSaber2k: New Galaxy update says

"Fixes for DX 11 games allowing us to enable Overlay for the following games:

- Civilization V"
Truth437: The excruciatingly long wait for the Civilization V release continues...
CIV V's multiplayer is still very populated, but i dunno if firaxis has their own servers or they just use steam's.
Loger13: The games published by Bethesda released in 2018 have already been released here.
Where the hell is the rest of their older game? Hexen, Heretic, Hunted: The Demon’s Forge, Skyrim (with Legendary Edition), original Doom3+RoE, Doom 2016 ??? (╯ ° □ °) ╯ (┻━┻) -
Nergal01: Well, that list got quite a bit shorter today, totally out of the blue. :)
We are waiting for the rest! Skyrim, Hunted: The Demon’s Forge, Doom 2016, etc...
Do you think it's my oversight that I didn't write also Commander Keen? )
USERNAME:Truth437#Q&_^Q&Q#GROUP:4#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:11990#Q&_^Q&Q#The excruciatingly long wait for the Civilization V release continues...#Q&_^Q&Q#LINK:11990#Q&_^Q&Q#
Yes, I won't dispute that.

But that fact doesn't change my belief that Civ 5 should be on GOG, already. The 2020 GOG Winter Sale would be as good a time to release it as any imo. The publisher 2K hasn't released a game on GOG in about nine months.
Post edited December 21, 2020 by Truth437
that is excellent. i have been looking forward to that one.
The persistent rumour was that CiV isn't here because steamworks was too integrated into MP and it could not be fully removed as a result.

Truth437: The publisher 2K hasn't released a game on GOG in about nine months.
With 2k as listed publisher that's true but Private Division is also 2k's wholly owned subsidiary publisher for niche games- which makes it ~2 months since release for a 2k game (Outer Worlds).
Phasmid: The persistent rumour was that CiV isn't here because steamworks was too integrated into MP and it could not be fully removed as a result.

Phasmid: With 2k as listed publisher that's true but Private Division is also 2k's wholly owned subsidiary publisher for niche games- which makes it ~2 months since release for a 2k game (Outer Worlds).
well, the steam worshop logo is there when you play it... it certanly makes it easier to add mods to the game
Phasmid: The persistent rumour was that CiV isn't here because steamworks was too integrated into MP and it could not be fully removed as a result.
Lame excuse: even a pirates were able to make the game de-steamed.
2K can cut off multiplayer, reduce the price commensurately and release here.

Phasmid: With 2k as listed publisher that's true but Private Division is also 2k's wholly owned subsidiary publisher for niche games- which makes it ~2 months since release for a 2k game (Outer Worlds).
Private Division is third publishing label of Take-Two Interactive (not 2K).The first two are Rockstar Games and 2K.
So now Take-Two Interactive has three publishing divisions: Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division.
And Outer World is not 2K game, but Private Division game.

P.S.
Just by the way (because it has nothing to do with the talk about 2K): the last game from Private Division published here is Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey, and it was published 5 days ago. Which, again, does not change anything, because above correctly noted that there were no new (here) games from 2K for months.
high rated
New company combination in the catalog: Koalabs, Microids. This points to Syberia: The World Before.
high rated
New company in the catalog: Studio Gauntlet for Bonkies:
Bonkies is a jolly, couch co-op party game with a pinch of construction building! Gather your prime mates, equip your banana-fuelled jetpack and robo-arm, and raise wacky buildings all over the cosmos for the glory of apekind! Become the CHIMPion of space construction!
Post edited December 29, 2020 by The-Business
high rated
New companies in the catalog:
RockGame S.A.: Yauza Empire
SpiffyBit: Scrapnaut
The Dairymen: Orwell's Animal Farm

Sorry for not posting more details, have to go afk.
The-Business: The Dairymen: Orwell's Animal Farm
Thanks! This one caught my attention once and gladly I didn't purchase it somewhere else!
high rated
The developers of The Last Spell would like to bring the game to GOG:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1105670/discussions/0/2974027717612074559/

Down in Bermuda is coming to GOG on January 14:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTMyKGZBds4
SCPM: The developers of The Last Spell would like to bring the game to GOG:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/1105670/discussions/0/2974027717612074559/

Down in Bermuda is coming to GOG on January 14:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTMyKGZBds4
Thanks for bringing this to my attention, went and put a vote in for The Last Spell.

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/the_last_spell
high rated
New company in the catalog: Praxis Games for Instellar Space: Genesis:
Interstellar Space: Genesis is a turn-based space 4X strategy game in which you attempt to build a prosperous interstellar empire. Become the ruler of the Galaxy while you explore the wonders of space, colonize other worlds and expand your empire across the stars where mysteries await you. You will discover that you are not alone in the universe. And, when you meet other sentient species, what will you do? Will there be peace, or will there be war?

Interstellar Space: Genesis is heavily inspired by Master of Orion 2: Battle at Antares, the awesome turn-based space 4X strategy game from the 90’s, and reference in the genre. The game is being developed following a “classic meets the new” approach where the best parts of MoO2 are kept and we’ll be improving the experience to today’s standards while also offering something new.

Features
Turn-based tactical combat
Free space-based movement with range limits
Leaders
Ship design
Race customization
Deep colony development and terraforming
New company in the catalog: Lichthund for Lichtspeer?
In a land filled with Penguin Vikings, Wurst Zombies, and Hipster Ice Giants, survival is an art. Fortunately, an ancient champion with an elegant weapon has been summoned to please the gods and restore balance to the universe.

Grab your lightspear, become a Germonaut and traverse through lands straight out of Germanic myths. Survive with style and expand your powers to fight for the glory and amusement of the almighty gods.

AIM. SHOOT. KILL. DIE. THE LICHTGODS DEMAND IT.