It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tfishell: Factorio: "We do have some plans to bring Factorio to GOG,
So rest assured we are looking into it :)"
Great ! :D
I'm playing it since almost two years, it's a really awesome game.
Post edited March 16, 2016 by Splatsch
SCPM: The Last Door Season 2 is coming to GOG March 29th:
http://www.postudios.com/blog/?p=6460
That is great - I've been waiting for this. The devs also said that with release of season 2 they are planning to add a way for the different localisations to both seasons CE.

https://www.gog.com/forum/the_last_door_collectors_edition/translations/post4

I guess I will remind them again so they won't forget it ;)
CARRiON.FLOWERS: Very interesting, GOG's releases lately have been... not stale but not *extremely* interesting. It's always fun to pop on GOG and see an oldie or a newer game I forgot about or didn't even think I'd see for sale again or on GOG at least.

An example would be something like Prey, it's not sold anymore digitally, it's a great game, it would be the kinda release that would make me say "holy shit" :D If that Battlezone Redux comes to GOG, that will be a big "holy shit" since I spent A LOT of time with that game.
IronArcturus: Yeah, I wish GOG could get that Prey game. I've never had a chance to play it before and it looked pretty cool!
Prey is extraordinary. It was one of the only game in which you needed to walk up the walls and sometimes play upside down. It also had a quite interesting story. I always was hoping for a sequel though.
tfishell: Factorio: "We do have some plans to bring Factorio to GOG,
So rest assured we are looking into it :)"

CARRiON.FLOWERS: If that Battlezone Redux comes to GOG, that will be a big "holy shit" since I spent A LOT of time with that game.
tfishell: I wouldn't expect that, at least for quite some time. "At the moment the team’s focus is getting the game out on Steam for Windows PC. We have supported GOG in the past with games like Aliens vs Predator Classic 2000."
Unfortunately the GOG version of Aliens vs. Predator still has only English language while the Steam version also supports different languages. Who would I have to contact if I'd try to change this (I mean the devs/publishers not GOG)?
Post edited March 16, 2016 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Unfortunately the GOG version of Aliens vs. Predator still has only English language while the Steam version also supports different languages. Who would I have to contact if I'd try to change this (I mean the devs/publishers not GOG)?
Rebellion Developments.
Post edited March 16, 2016 by Grargar
MarkoH01: Unfortunately the GOG version of Aliens vs. Predator still has only English language while the Steam version also supports different languages. Who would I have to contact if I'd try to change this (I mean the devs/publishers not GOG)?
Grargar: Rebellion Developments.
Of course the cat knows it all ;) Thank you Grargar!
karnak1: Obsidian and Paradox are working on another new RPG.
Taking into account that we've both companies here I suspect there's a pretty good chance we'll get Tyranny here on day 1
I just read this thread on the Paradox forum. While I would like to be wrong, it doesn't make me too hopeful that Obsidian's future releases that are published by Paradox will be appearing at GOG or any other DRM free retailers that doesn't have a mandatory proprietary client (specifically Steamworks) as a precondition of installing the game. In light of the general tone of the responses in that thread I don't even want to make any future purchases that can potentially benefit Paradox in any way, shape or form. Make of it what you will... :|

Edit: Mistakenly wrote "Obsidian website" instead of "Paradox Forum"
Post edited March 17, 2016 by ValamirCleaver
Taking into account that we've both companies here I suspect there's a pretty good chance we'll get Tyranny here on day 1
ValamirCleaver: I just read this thread on the Obsidian website. While I would like to be wrong, it doesn't make me too hopeful that Obsidian's future releases that are published by Paradox will be appearing at GOG or any other DRM free retailers that doesn't have a mandatory proprietary client (specifically Steamworks) as a precondition of installing the game. In light of the general tone of the responses in that thread I don't even want to make any future purchases that can potentially benefit Paradox in any way, shape or form. Make of it what you will... :|
Honestly, Î don't know who this "Ols" dude is.
But it seems the guy is somehow retarded, a pothead or has a sort of personal hatred against GOG.
I'm not trying to be insulting here. But it seems cleat that the guy has no idea of what he's writing about.
ValamirCleaver: I just read this thread on the Obsidian website. While I would like to be wrong, it doesn't make me too hopeful that Obsidian's future releases that are published by Paradox will be appearing at GOG or any other DRM free retailers that doesn't have a mandatory proprietary client (specifically Steamworks) as a precondition of installing the game. In light of the general tone of the responses in that thread I don't even want to make any future purchases that can potentially benefit Paradox in any way, shape or form. Make of it what you will... :|
Everyone who has commented there so far are Steam-cirkeljerkers or people from GOG, aka no official words at all.
In reference to Tyranny, this thread on the Obsidian forum is interesting too.
Post edited March 17, 2016 by ValamirCleaver
karnak1: Honestly, Î don't know who this "Ols" dude is.
But it seems the guy is somehow retarded, a pothead or has a sort of personal hatred against GOG.
I'm not trying to be insulting here. But it seems cleat that the guy has no idea of what he's writing about.
i think it's totally possible to love pot AND gog yay
ValamirCleaver: In reference to Tyranny, this thread on the Obsidian forum is interesting too.
Interesting.
It almost seems there's a sort of "pro-DRM" or "pro-Steam" conspiracy out there.
Prah: Everyone who has commented there so far are Steam-cirkeljerkers or people from GOG, aka no official words at all.
Thanks for the info. I was thinking that "Ols" was one of the Paradox moderators.
Post edited March 17, 2016 by karnak1
karnak1: Honestly, Î don't know who this "Ols" dude is.
fortune_p_dawg: i think it's totally possible to love pot AND gog yay
No offense meant for those who smoke weed (I've smoke quite a lot myself back in the day).
But I've known plenty who've abused a bit too much of it and have lost a bit of contact with reality.

The guy in the thread really seems to be out of touch with something.
Doorkickers 2
Post edited March 17, 2016 by Gydion
Prah: Everyone who has commented there so far are Steam-cirkeljerkers or people from GOG, aka no official words at all.
Pretty much this.
Obsidian are the dev's THEY should have a say where the game is being sold as they are making the bloody thing. Paradox should stick to publishing and making their strategy games.
Niggles: Pretty much this.
Obsidian are the dev's THEY should have a say where the game is being sold as they are making the bloody thing. Paradox should stick to publishing and making their strategy games.
Depends on whether Obsidian used their money to make the game (as it was the case with Pillars of Eternity) or whether Paradox paid them to make the game. If it's the latter, then no, they don't necessarily have a say on this.
Post edited March 17, 2016 by Grargar
Interesting.
It almost seems there's a sort of "pro-DRM" or "pro-Steam" conspiracy out there.
"No Steam, No Buy!" Gaben's got himself a vast army of sycophants out there.