It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ciemnogrodzianin: Doki Doki Literature Club

I know that a lot of people likes these games. So - hey - I respect you, guys. Have fun! Just, well, without me.
I tried this game a few months ago and had the same feeling, I wanted to give it chance but I just couldn't slog through.
ciemnogrodzianin: Doki Doki Literature Club

I know that a lot of people likes these games. So - hey - I respect you, guys. Have fun! Just, well, without me.
01kipper: I tried this game a few months ago and had the same feeling, I wanted to give it chance but I just couldn't slog through.
My daughters love this one. I don't get the fascination. Not my kind of game. I'll stick to my massive GOG backlog.
I heard some positive things about Nevergrind, so I thought I'd give it a try. I deleted my character two hours in. I don't normally give up that quickly, but one of the early bosses was ridiculously overpowered. Upgrading my best skills and equipment didn't amount to jack, so I threw in the towel after my sixth consecutive death. More generally, the game wasn't fun enough to warrant investing any more time into it.
Attachments:
bye.png (443 Kb)
Post edited June 04, 2018 by lanipcga
Tooth and Tail

Quite interesting setting. I've tried tempted by free Steam weekend, but after an hour I had to surrender. I'm really terrible in strategies, especially RTS/fast-paced ones.
Attachments:
Megabyte Punch

Cleaning my backlog. Another game received for free. Not my genre, but after half an hour I can easily imagine that someone may have a lot of fun with the game.
Attachments:
Conkers Bad Fur Day

The Rare Replay version, which is just the N64 original running under emulation. The camera sucks ass, the horizontal camera control is backwards in the sections that allow camera control. It all makes it a chore to play, I completed 3 chapters and gave up. To top it all off the game isn't really all that funny unless you think shit and fart jokes are funny.