It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Good Morning All,
What's with all the pink curtains?
ddickinson: I can't think of a better place for a child to grow up than outside in the countryside. But then I'm bound to say that :-). Is it difficult to adopt in Canada? I know that in the UK it can be quite hard, especially with all the red tape and waiting.
Crazy, crazy! It actually happened! Our phone rang two days ago, and bam, we have a second son!
Attachments:
hummer010: Crazy, crazy! It actually happened! Our phone rang two days ago, and bam, we have a second son!
Wow! I'm so happy for you, CONGRATULATIONS! You all must be so happy. :-)

*big congratulations hug* and *happy dance*
ddickinson: I can't think of a better place for a child to grow up than outside in the countryside. But then I'm bound to say that :-). Is it difficult to adopt in Canada? I know that in the UK it can be quite hard, especially with all the red tape and waiting.
hummer010: Crazy, crazy! It actually happened! Our phone rang two days ago, and bam, we have a second son!
Congratulations, that's awesome! I wish you loads of happiness. :D
Massive congratulations to you and your family, hummer! That is awesome news :-D
Congrats Hummer! The only thing I need to ask of you is a hug. Please? *stretches arms*
Congratulations :)
Congratulations!!!! A joyous time indeed :-)
A little late but congratulations!!!!!
It was all worth the fight now wasn't it? :-)
Congratulations, Hummer010! That is wonderful! :D
Congratulations to you and yours. =)
(Also, kudos to your other half on the color choice for glasses...unless that's the most casually dressed maternity nurse I've ever seen...nevermind in that case. -laughs-)
Post edited January 29, 2015 by CarrionCrow
CarrionCrow: Congratulations to you and yours. =)
(Also, kudos to your other half on the color choice for glasses...unless that's the most casually dressed maternity nurse I've ever seen...nevermind in that case. -laughs-)
Hey CC, glad to see you woke up again. It's always a good start. ;)

Can't imagine going from no baby to having one in 2 days. We had 9 months to prepare and still weren't ready for it. :-)
Hooooo wow, congratulations Hammer !!!! :-D
** Enormous happy hug **
What's the name of your so lovely tiny chick ? If I may ask... :">
Congratulations and may he be strong and healthy!
Grargar: Congratulations and may he be strong and healthy!
Reminds me of a line from The Godfather which I won't repeat because it is extremely sexist. :P