It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm not the only one that when I play Arma,it mostly consists of fucking around with the editor?
CarrionCrow: Congratulations to you and yours. =)
(Also, kudos to your other half on the color choice for glasses...unless that's the most casually dressed maternity nurse I've ever seen...nevermind in that case. -laughs-)
EndreWhiteMane: Hey CC, glad to see you woke up again. It's always a good start. ;)

Can't imagine going from no baby to having one in 2 days. We had 9 months to prepare and still weren't ready for it. :-)
Hey. Endre. Good afternoon. =)

Yeah, it helps but I think I'm sleeping too much. Two nights in a row and I can remember just enough to know I'm a lot more insane when asleep than awake.
That is not comforting.

Oh well, fuck it. Thanks to the handy-dandy clock timer/stopwatch/countdown thing I found, I know that I've got 58 hours, 31 minutes to finish off Soulstorm.
Considering how slow that game is (combined with the increasing feeling that it's somehow become sentient and has decided on breaking my will as its first course of action), I'll probably be up the majority of that time finishing it off.
If it was a person, I'd be inclined to cut off its head, stuff its mouth full of garlic, then bury that head at a crossroads so it can never return to bother me.
But since it's not, I'll just be really happy while deleting the sadistic piece of shit. =)

But I digress. (As damn near always.) I hope you're having a much better, much less inclined to choke the stupidity out of someone kind of day. =)
EndreWhiteMane: Hey CC, glad to see you woke up again. It's always a good start. ;)

Can't imagine going from no baby to having one in 2 days. We had 9 months to prepare and still weren't ready for it. :-)
CarrionCrow: Hey. Endre. Good afternoon. =)

Yeah, it helps but I think I'm sleeping too much. Two nights in a row and I can remember just enough to know I'm a lot more insane when asleep than awake.
That is not comforting.

Oh well, fuck it. Thanks to the handy-dandy clock timer/stopwatch/countdown thing I found, I know that I've got 58 hours, 31 minutes to finish off Soulstorm.
Considering how slow that game is (combined with the increasing feeling that it's somehow become sentient and has decided on breaking my will as its first course of action), I'll probably be up the majority of that time finishing it off.
If it was a person, I'd be inclined to cut off its head, stuff its mouth full of garlic, then bury that head at a crossroads so it can never return to bother me.
But since it's not, I'll just be really happy while deleting the sadistic piece of shit. =)

But I digress. (As damn near always.) I hope you're having a much better, much less inclined to choke the stupidity out of someone kind of day. =)
Yeah, much better today, thanks. No idiots except my dog and that's a fun kind of idiocy.
My bosses refer to my insanity as my being "Very Imaginative". Works for me, give it a try, since you certainly are that too.
I've been sleeping too much too, such a waste time even when I don't have anything to do. :-)
Post edited January 29, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
low rated
Morning Crow,
Well I got rid of Fallout 3,used Wise and cleaned Sys then played Fallout 3 until it frooze again.Checked Wise and found 19 privacy risks,clicked on Wise and it said something about pictures.I'm assuming there was a small bug in game,that Wise didn't like...
Going to try another version soon and see if that freezes or causes any problems to Wise....
Post edited January 30, 2015 by gunsynd
CarrionCrow: Hey. Endre. Good afternoon. =)

That is not comforting.

EndreWhiteMane: Yeah, much better today, thanks. No idiots except my dog and that's a fun kind of idiocy.
My bosses refer to my insanity as my being "Very Imaginative". Works for me, give it a try, since you certainly are that too.
I've been sleeping too much too, such a waste time even when I don't have anything to do. :-)
Yes, dogs are cute in a way. That helps.

I get that as well from time to time. It's when the imaginings turn stomach-churning that it tends to go awry. -laughs-

So true. Sleep accomplishes nothing, even if what you'd be accomplishing otherwise is ultimately something silly.
gunsynd: Morning Crow,
Well I got rid of Fallout 3,used Wise and cleaned Sys then played Fallout 3 until it frooze again.Checked Wise and found 19 privacy risks,clicked on Wise and it said something about pictures.I'm assuming there was a small bug in game,that Wise didn't like...
Going to try another version soon and see if that freezes or causes any problems to Wise....
Good morning. =)

Good luck to you on that one. The bugs will probably be an issue throughout, unless you're fortunate.

Honestly, though? There are a lot better games around.
Having played Skyrim, I can say without any degree of anti-Bethesda sentiment that they are a bunch of lazy hacks. =)
Fallout 3 and New Vegas are fucking Elder Scrolls games with an "I'm a real Fallout game, honest!" mod slapped over the top of them.

Offhand, I can think of a few MUCH better RPG's.
Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate 2, Icewind Dale, Icewind Dale 2, Planescape, Shadowrun Returns, Dragonfall, just getting into it but already Paper Sorcerer looks good, the original Fallout, Fallout 2, KOTOR...
Post edited January 30, 2015 by CarrionCrow
low rated
EndreWhiteMane: Yeah, much better today, thanks. No idiots except my dog and that's a fun kind of idiocy.
CarrionCrow: Yes, dogs are cute in a way. That helps.

I get that as well from time to time. It's when the imaginings turn stomach-churning that it tends to go awry. -laughs-

So true. Sleep accomplishes nothing, even if what you'd be accomplishing otherwise is ultimately something silly.
gunsynd: Morning Crow,
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Good luck to you on that one. The bugs will probably be an issue throughout, unless you're fortunate.

Having played Skyrim, I can say without any degree of anti-Bethesda sentiment that they are a bunch of lazy hacks. =)
Fallout 3 and New Vegas are fucking Elder Scrolls games with an "I'm a real Fallout game, honest!" mod slapped over the top of them.

Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate 2, Icewind Dale, Icewind Dale 2, Planescape, Shadowrun Returns, Dragonfall, just getting into it but already Paper Sorcerer looks good, the original Fallout, Fallout 2, KOTOR...
Played most of those until I got sick of them,guess I'm just too fussy nowadays:-)
CarrionCrow: Yes, dogs are cute in a way. That helps.

Good morning. =)

gunsynd: Played most of those until I got sick of them,guess I'm just too fussy nowadays:-)
I envy you then. Pretty much every game I just mentioned is due for a replay. -laughs-

I'm not a big Star Wars fan, but I'm finding the thought of a character who looks like a demonic albino who chops people up when he isn't telekinetically choking or magically electrocuting someone to be more than a little appealing, so it'll probably be KOTOR in between Paper Sorcerer next. =)
low rated
gunsynd: Played most of those until I got sick of them,guess I'm just too fussy nowadays:-)
CarrionCrow: I envy you then. Pretty much every game I just mentioned is due for a replay. -laughs-

I'm not a big Star Wars fan, but I'm finding the thought of a character who looks like a demonic albino who chops people up when he isn't telekinetically choking or magically electrocuting someone to be more than a little appealing, so it'll probably be KOTOR in between Paper Sorcerer next. =)
Always looking for something new but,there's nothing but crap being invented.They aren't going forward but backwards in the new games:-)
Does this tingle anyone's nostalgia?
Hello everyone, I got some great news!

My friend's procedure was a success! It took a little over 5hrs, but everything went well and she's resting in her room, trying to fight the side-effects and intensified from-the-procedure symptoms; she was playing some silly game game on her mobile earlier, but hopefully she's peacefully sleeping now.
It will take a long time before the first results show (tumour will shrink gradually and may take up to 3yrs before completely shrunk), but she won't have to undergo open brain surgery, which is excellent news given that the location of the tumour doesn't allow a complete removal (only 10% of it would be reachable), plus damage to nerves would have not been avoided.

She asked me to heartily thank each and every one of you for your wishes and support. And so do I, it means a lot to both of us. :-)

*breathes a relief and does a happy dance*

To celebrate I'm holding a GA.

ddickinson: [...]

Lots of interesting games there. Okay, so just to make sure we are clear. I am going to gift you a game. There, now it's not ninja gifting, and I am free to gift whenever I like. However, it would be sweet of you to make sure you GOGWiki wishlist is upto date, that way I won't get you the wrong game. It would also be nice if you told me your most wanted games, making sure I can get you a game you really want. And as I like to keep you on your toes, I will not tell you when I am going to gift you. It will happen when you least expect it. :-)

[...]
My most wanted game is the Game of Life! ;-)

What sort of a challenge would it be if I complied with everything you asked?

hummer010: Crazy, crazy! It actually happened! Our phone rang two days ago, and bam, we have a second son!
Congrats, hummer010!

May the little one be blessed with every happiness!

EDIT:: oops, forgot the link to the GA.
Post edited January 30, 2015 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: Hello everyone, I got some great news!

My friend's procedure was a success! It took a little over 5hrs, but everything went well and she's resting in her room, trying to fight the side-effects and intensified from-the-procedure symptoms; she was playing some silly game game on her mobile earlier, but hopefully she's peacefully sleeping now.
It will take a long time before the first results show (tumour will shrink gradually and may take up to 3yrs before completely shrunk), but she won't have to undergo open brain surgery, which is excellent news given that the location of the tumour doesn't allow a complete removal (only 10% of it would be reachable), plus damage to nerves would have not been avoided.

She asked me to heartily thank each and every one of you for your wishes and support. And so do I, it means a lot to both of us. :-)

*breathes a relief and does a happy dance*

To celebrate I'm holding a GA.
Great news Hyper. So pleased for both of you, glad it turned out ok and I hope it gets better from here :)
I think a celebration is in order!
I made popcorn, who's got the cookies and ice cream?

Fantastic news Hyper and Hummer both!
CarrionCrow: I envy you then. Pretty much every game I just mentioned is due for a replay. -laughs-

gunsynd: Always looking for something new but,there's nothing but crap being invented.They aren't going forward but backwards in the new games:-)
In most cases they certainly are. Spent 135 hours playing Mass Effect 1-3, just to get a bullshit ending.
Needless to say, the future of RPG's is NOT Bioware or Bethesda.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Hello everyone, I got some great news!
Great to hear, HypersomniacLive!
l0rdtr3k: Does this tingle anyone's nostalgia?
I remember seeing the robot, but not much more than that.

A few questions -
Why does no one realize that the pilot's compartment ship is pretty frigging exposed?
Is the pilot an asshole?
Do the people who made the robot ultimately want him to die so they can get someone better, since they apparently couldn't find any other way to keep him out of the cockpit?