It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: It was okay. Unfortunetly it's really hot here.
*fires shotgun* I SAID GET BACK TO THE WARP,DAEMON. GO BOTHER SOMEBODY ELSE. GODDAMN IT,NOT AGAIN,THEY'RE SENDING IN DEFILERS!!! IT'S A WARZONE HERE!
A war zone you say. Perhaps it would just be easier to authorise an Exterminatus on your wardrobe... :-)
*runs away* I knew I shoudn't have bought that chaos poster.
*fires shotgun* IF YOU SEND ANY AVATARS,I'LL BE PISSED. WHERE'S CREED WHEN YOU NEED HIM?
GET THE CHAINSAWS,MY ROOM IS OVERRUNED.SEND THE SISTERS OR THE GREY KNIGHTS NOW,DAMMNIT!! GET ME SOME SENTRIES GUNS NOW!!!
ddickinson: A war zone you say. Perhaps it would just be easier to authorise an Exterminatus on your wardrobe... :-)
ddickinson: True, but then there could be children viewing the forum, so it's best to keep things safe. Plus you don't want to encourage all the dirty minded guys on here. :-)
Yes, you're right !... they don't need that ^^

ddickinson: Is it strange that I pictured them as little Viking Owls? :-)
One of my brothers has a 16 month old little boy. He can be quite a handful.
The male chick is an owl, indeed ; but the little female is... a wombat. She looks a lot like her father (so they say !!!)
Quite a handful ? I hope it will get better when he grows up !! :-)
l0rdtr3k: *runs away* I knew I shoudn't have bought that chaos poster.
So you brought Chaos into your room willingly. Well this changes things. You deserve your fate for betraying the God-Emperor. We shall be sending no aid, the God-Emperor has no mercy for traitors and heretics! Next time get an Imperium poster. :-)

LaPtiteBete: The male chick is an owl, indeed ; but the little female is... a wombat. She looks a lot like her father (so they say !!!)
Quite a handful ? I hope it will get better when he grows up !! :-)
I'm sure she will start to look more like her mother as she grows up. As for my brother's baby boy growing out of being a handful: well if he takes after his father, he will always be a handful. :-)
ddickinson: True, but then there could be children viewing the forum, so it's best to keep things safe. Plus you don't want to encourage all the dirty minded guys on here. :-)
LaPtiteBete: Yes, you're right !... they don't need that ^^
Before things get out of hand...................
This would be my idea of the perfect, and beautiful, woman.
Take it slow now, prepare to be shocked! ;)
Attachments:
fw.jpg (18 Kb)
EndreWhiteMane: Before things get out of hand...................
That's so cute... !! :D I suppose this is "Mrs Endre" ?
She's beautiful... you're right !!
Post edited January 19, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
It was a bargain! I bought it for 5 bucks and it was a really cool poster. When I resolve this I'll get that old guy and makehim choke on the thing! He didn't told me it was a portal to the Eye of Terror!
*fires up chainsaw* IT'S ALL OR NEVER BITCHES!! COME TO PAPA!! GET SOME!!
ddickinson: So you brought Chaos into your room willingly. Well this changes things. You deserve your fate for betraying the God-Emperor. We shall be sending no aid, the God-Emperor has no mercy for traitors and heretics! Next time get an Imperium poster. :-)

I'm sure she will start to look more like her mother as she grows up. As for my brother's baby boy growing out of being a handful: well if he takes after his father, he will always be a handful. :-)
LaPtiteBete: That's so cute... !! :D I suppose this is "Mrs Endre" ?
She's beautiful... you're right !!
No, there is no "Mrs Endre" but if I was looking for one this is what I would look for.
Smart, independent, loves nature and a very 'real' person. ;)
I'm not shocked at all. You guys love the whole fantasy of a hot young women, but you all know what you really want is a genuine real woman, a woman with her own mind and personality, not some fantasy woman. +1 for the awesome taste you have. :-)
Post edited January 19, 2015 by ddickinson
DD your a Warhammer person, is the new Space Hulk worth playing? It's on sale really cheap.
ddickinson: I'm not shocked at all. You guys love the whole fantasy of a hot young women, but you all know what you really want is a genuine real woman, a woman with her own mind and personality, not some fantasy woman. +1 for the awesome taste you have. :-)
Well said DD !! :-)
EndreWhiteMane: DD your a Warhammer person, is the new Space Hulk worth playing? It's on sale really cheap.
I don't know, sadly. I'm a DRM-free girl, and Space Hulk is Steam only, as far as I know. Which is a shame, especially given the sale at the moment. I have played the old (90's) Space Hulk PC game, but not the new one, so I can't really say if it's any good.

The only games I have from that sale are the first Dawn of War games that I have on DRM-free DVD.
Post edited January 19, 2015 by ddickinson
EndreWhiteMane: DD your a Warhammer person, is the new Space Hulk worth playing? It's on sale really cheap.
ddickinson: I don't know, sadly. I'm a DRM-free girl, and Space Hulk is Steam only, as far as I know. Which is a shame, especially given the sale at the moment. I have played the old (90's) Space Hulk PC game, but not the new one, so I can't really say if it's any good.
Thanks, I'm an "always DRM free first" guy but I was simply missing out on too much very good stuff.
EndreWhiteMane: Thanks, I'm an "always DRM free first" guy but I was simply missing out on too much very good stuff.
I can understand that. I have limited time for games these days and a big backlog on GOG, so I don't mind missing out on games, but it can understand the appeal. I have nothing against those who use Steam, Steam is just not for me.
EndreWhiteMane: Thanks, I'm an "always DRM free first" guy but I was simply missing out on too much very good stuff.
ddickinson: I can understand that. I have limited time for games these days and a big backlog on GOG, so I don't mind missing out on games, but it can understand the appeal. I have nothing against those who use Steam, Steam is just not for me.
This looks very interesting.