It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anyone else post (almost) exclusively in this thread?

I have only made 4 posts outside of this thread in 2015. (Not counting game sub-forums.)
I don't even look at General Discussion anymore. This thread is my home.
AgentBirdnest: This thread is my home.
Nice place.

Have you thought about maybe putting some curtains up or a chair or something?
AgentBirdnest: Does anyone else post (almost) exclusively in this thread?

I have only made 4 posts outside of this thread in 2015. (Not counting game sub-forums.)
Not sure how many but I've posted a few outside here. Mostly stay with this one though.
AgentBirdnest: This thread is my home.
tinyE: Nice place.

Have you thought about maybe putting some curtains up or a chair or something?
The Jacuzzi's still on back-order.
We had to get one that we could install a little 'bit' at a time. ;)
Post edited January 19, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
AgentBirdnest: Does anyone else post (almost) exclusively in this thread?

It is a good home ;-)
But yeah, I was never someone who posted a lot, so most posts I make are either here or answering some questions in other threads (except for some remarks I make when posts irritate me).
Well, off to the doctor.(again) No big deal, be back in a little while.
G'day guvna!

So what's going on in the thread?
moonshineshadow: It is a good home ;-)
But yeah, I was never someone who posted a lot, so most posts I make are either here or answering some questions in other threads (except for some remarks I make when posts irritate me).
That is why I avoid General altogether - too many posts have been irritating me lately. (I don't know if it is just my own problem, or if the tone has actually been shifting. I don't really care.)

This thread is... fucking paradise. I don't think there has been a single post that I didn't like (and I've read them all.)
My favorite thread in the history of the internet - right here.
I love you guys and gals!

EndreWhiteMane: Well, off to the doctor.(again) No big deal, be back in a little while.
Hope everything is well. See you later!
j0ekerr: G'day guvna!

So what's going on in the thread?
G'day.
Nothing much going on. It's been slow the last couple of hours. I'm trying to spark some conversation by telling people how much I love them. :-)
Post edited January 19, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
EndreWhiteMane: DD your a Warhammer person, is the new Space Hulk worth playing? It's on sale really cheap.
Damn, it's probably too late by now but...

The space hulk game as is, is most certainly not worth it.

It's an exact translation of the board game to the computer, complete with dice rolls. As such, it becomes a gruelling, harrowing and boring experience. Whereas the board game is great, a good part of the fun is being able to mock the person in front of you when his dice dictate that he misses with the heavy flamer in a tight corridor, or when your genestealer all roll ones. Then you punch him in the mouth and he grabs a beer bottle and hits you over the head... good times.

However, Ascension, took the idea of space hulk and adapted it to the digital medium. As such, it's a space hulk videogame done right, not just a computerized version of the board game. But something new that stands on its own right. And from what I hear, is quite enjoyable.

I must make sure CC plays it.

EndreWhiteMane: This looks very interesting.
Yes, yes it does.

It's got a flashback/limbo feel to it.

AgentBirdnest: G'day.
Nothing much going on. It's been slow the last couple of hours. I'm trying to spark some conversation by telling people how much I love them. :-)
Nice Agent.

I love crispy bacon. The kind that crunches.
Post edited January 19, 2015 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: I love crispy bacon. The kind that crunches.
Oh yeah. It's got to be crispy. Like eating crackers made of meat :-)
EndreWhiteMane: This looks very interesting.
It sure does, but not enough to lure me to the side of the Heretics. You will not corrupt me into using Steam, no matter how hard you try! :-)

j0ekerr: Whereas the board game is great...
I used to love playing the board game with my dad and brothers when I was younger. The docking, the Xenos, the cool and unique Dreadnaught. Fun times. :-)
ddickinson: I used to love playing the board game with my dad and brothers when I was younger. The docking, the Xenos, the cool and unique Dreadnaught. Fun times. :-)
Made even funnier when you make your opponent swallow his dice.

He did roll double sixes 3 times in a row.

Hurm... leisure suit larry... should I or should I not? I've only ever played the VGA remake.

Dat buzzer music.

(Actually, considering what a buzzer sounds like, it was actually impressive that it didn't make my ears bleed)
Post edited January 19, 2015 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: I love crispy bacon. The kind that crunches.
AgentBirdnest: Oh yeah. It's got to be crispy. Like eating crackers made of meat :-)
Bacon is not meat, it's a tasty treat.

Or so I'm told by most vegetarians I've known...
GhostwriterDoF: Bacon is not meat, it's a tasty treat.

Or so I'm told by most vegetarians I've known...
Yes indeed, crispy bacon is vegan approved.

And syrup is a healthy food, specially when sucked directly out of the bottle.

And I'm left wondering, why hasn't anyone realized the erotic potential of marmite?
Good morning/afternoon/evening. =)

Hopefully everyone's having a good day, or at the very least a decent one.
j0ekerr: The space hulk game as is, is most certainly not worth it.
In a way I'm glad to hear this, as I was a bit sad I wouldn't get a shot at playing this game.

j0ekerr: However, Ascension, took the idea of space hulk and adapted it to the digital medium. As such, it's a space hulk videogame done right, not just a computerized version of the board game.
What is this Ascension you speak of, and any shot it ends up hear? Your quote caught my attention. Also, anyone remember the awesome first person tactical shooter for Space Hulk? Grueling but good creepy fun.

*edit to add: This thread has been on a serious Warhammer streak!
Post edited January 19, 2015 by Ixamyakxim