It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: BRB,gonna have a little talk with my neighbour.
Why? BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT HAVING SEX CAN GET LOUD SOMETIMES!
You do realize when you march over there, bang on his door and demand to speak with him his response is going to be:

"Thanks neighbor! You just bought me another 10 minutes!"
tinyE: Joy, I'm glad I came in to check on this thread. :P
Hate, misery, little bits of possible depravity.
Could be worse. We could be talking about reality television. -shudders-

Also, how's the Double Dragon?
tinyE: Joy, I'm glad I came in to check on this thread. :P
CarrionCrow: Hate, misery, little bits of possible depravity.

Oh I suck at it! Honestly I played it for about 30 minutes and then switched over to Torchlight 2; I have an embermage named Ororo Munroe that I'm kicking some ass with.
low rated
l0rdtr3k: BRB,gonna have a little talk with my neighbour.
Why? BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT HAVING SEX CAN GET LOUD SOMETIMES!
When I lived in a flat and heard em',used to start up my session and made it louder.
They got the message after a little while:-)
If that doesn't work play loud music everytime they start.
CarrionCrow: Hate, misery, little bits of possible depravity.

tinyE: Oh I suck at it! Honestly I played it for about 30 minutes and then switched over to Torchlight 2; I have an embermage named Ororo Munroe that I'm kicking some ass with.
Keep in mind, they're coineaters at heart, so I figure it'll take a while to get better at them.
Hell, I'm just looking forward to trying a version of Double Dragon 3 that isn't the absolute garbage festival that was the NES version.

Torchlight 2's fun. Also ran through that one with an embermage, had a good time doing so. Also also, I like the name you picked.
The Adventures of Van Helsing looks like it'll be a good game if you beat that and want more of the same Diablo 2-style kill and loot style.
Played it for a little bit and liked it. Just wouldn't recommend playing it on a controller even out of boredom, since that kinda mangles the bejeezus out of the menus, makes them really hard to navigate.
Post edited January 15, 2015 by CarrionCrow
tinyE: Oh I suck at it! Honestly I played it for about 30 minutes and then switched over to Torchlight 2; I have an embermage named Ororo Munroe that I'm kicking some ass with.
CarrionCrow: Keep in mind, they're coineaters at heart, so I figure it'll take a while to get better at them.
Hell, I'm just looking forward to trying a version of Double Dragon 3 that isn't the absolute garbage festival that was the NES version.

Torchlight 2's fun. Also ran through that one with an embermage, had a good time doing so. Also also, I like the name you picked.
The Adventures of Van Helsing looks like it'll be a good game if you beat that and want more of the same Diablo 2-style kill and loot style.
Played it for a little bit and liked it. Just wouldn't recommend playing it on a controller even out of boredom, since that kinda mangles the bejeezus out of the menus, makes them really hard to navigate.
I looked at Van Helsing but it's Steam works. Nothing against Steam but I'm not signing up there for one game.
low rated
CarrionCrow: Keep in mind, they're coineaters at heart, so I figure it'll take a while to get better at them.

tinyE: I looked at Van Helsing but it's Steam works. Nothing against Steam but I'm not signing up there for one game.
Nothing wrong with Steam,it's just like being arrested..
Post edited January 15, 2015 by gunsynd

tinyE: I looked at Van Helsing but it's Steam works. Nothing against Steam but I'm not signing up there for one game.
I don't blame you a bit. I thought Torchlight 2 required it, but if you can avoid it, all the better.

Just out of curiosity, how's your overall GOG catalog?
Inspired by some other sites I visit, I've just added a wishlist entry for a Currently Playing widget. What do folks think, useful or junk?

For reference, mine would be showing Lifeless Planet now. :)
low rated
IAmSinistar: Inspired by some other sites I visit, I've just added a wishlist entry for a Currently Playing widget. What do folks think, useful or junk?

Good Idea.
Voted
Post edited January 15, 2015 by gunsynd
IAmSinistar: Inspired by some other sites I visit, I've just added a wishlist entry for a Currently Playing widget. What do folks think, useful or junk?

Just voted for it.
Certainly wouldn't mind such an addition, I like seeing what other people are enjoying (or hating to a hilarious degree). The info can help people when they have a "holy crap, went nuts on a sale, now what do I play first?" situation.

Mine would have Lords of Xulima at the moment. Just got through making my party.
How's Lifeless Planet? That's one I'm interested in trying when I can.
low rated
How annoying is this,thinking of what you are going to type one fingered and ending up with this

How annoyi is tis,thinking f what yo are gong to type on fingered and nding up with ths

No smartalecs saying use another finger.:-)
tinyE:
CarrionCrow: Just out of curiosity, how's your overall GOG catalog?
I'll never run out of games. :P

I like the idea. Voted.

Mine would be showing Risen.
low rated
CarrionCrow: Just out of curiosity, how's your overall GOG catalog?
tinyE: I'll never run out of games. :P
Bragger