It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: My resident stalker just took my avatar so be careful when you tell me off to make sure it's actually me that you are telling off. :P
If they show up here, might have to have some fun with them. I know this is supposed to be a peaceful thread, but still...=)

Additional - just read that Hotline Miami 2 is starting to look like a February or March release.
Dear gods, I cannot wait for that to come out.
tinyE: Forget it. I realized I just turned this thread into a melodrama and this is not going to fly, nor should it. Back to random discussion, shits and giggles, and the occasional dirty joke. :D
FoxySage: But now you're just making me more curious about knowing who is stalking you! D:

Almost enough to go through each thread and look for the imposter. But only almost.

CarrionCrow: Good morning/afternoon/evening, everyone.
Hopefully people's days are going well. =)
FoxySage: Hey hey ^_^

It is just going around as usual. Nothing new or interesting here.

Edit: Nevermind. Got ninja'd while i was asking.
Yeah, nothing terribly exciting happening here either. It's cold, it's generally quiet, and I'm trying to load my library so I can make the current flags go away in between adding more stuff to the wishlist and thinking that GOG's putting out a bunch of stuff that I'll probably end up buying myself as multiple birthday gifts soon. =)
Post edited January 15, 2015 by CarrionCrow
low rated
tinyE: We have donkeys.

They, uhhhhhh, hmmmmm, they don't seem to produce anything other than donkey shit. But I love them. :D
hummer010: We have horses - they are highly efficient at turning hay into shit. Hay costs money, so effectively, the horses are spectacular at turning my money into shit.

I've always wanted a donkey - no idea why, but I have.
Bad idea leaving a line like that.Some smartarse might come along and say *look in the mirror*:-)

Morning All
hummer010: We have horses - they are highly efficient at turning hay into shit. Hay costs money, so effectively, the horses are spectacular at turning my money into shit.

I've always wanted a donkey - no idea why, but I have.
gunsynd: Bad idea leaving a line like that.Some smartarse might come along and say *look in the mirror*:-)

Morning All
Good morning. =)
How's the day treating you?
low rated
gunsynd: Bad idea leaving a line like that.Some smartarse might come along and say *look in the mirror*:-)

Morning All
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)
Gidday,
Same old same old,still trying to wake up.Quicker if I stub toe or put smoke in the wrong way..
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)
gunsynd: Gidday,
Same old same old,still trying to wake up.Quicker if I stub toe or put smoke in the wrong way..
Fast way to wake up - lighting the wrong end of the cigarette. That makes for one mean drag.
low rated
gunsynd: Gidday,
CarrionCrow: Fast way to wake up - lighting the wrong end of the cigarette. That makes for one mean drag.
Yes,butt I was putting lit part in mouth..
Just noticed a play on words two:-)
low rated
Hey Crow,
L.O.X. is coming..
In light of my continued inability to complete/near all-consuming obsession with Soulstorm (a game that continues to suck rancid chunks of coagulated torment from the decayed teat of the universe, chew them until they resemble a mouthful of 14 month old blue cheese, then spit them into my eyes at every opportunity), I am now officially dubbing this January as Bitterness and Despair Month.

And yes, I know that February is typically the month of bitterness and despair, due to people having been largely convinced that if they don't receive rotting plants, overpriced candy and a card purchased by someone too devoid of imagination or creativity to think of something heartfelt to say on their own, they might as well go kill themselves because they will never be loved by another human being, but damn it, it just feels right at the moment.
Post edited January 15, 2015 by CarrionCrow
low rated
CarrionCrow: In light of my continued inability to complete/near all-consuming obsession with Soulstorm (a game that continues to suck rancid chunks of coagulated torment from the decayed teat of the universe, chew them until they resemble a mouthful of 14 month old blue cheese, then spit them into my eyes at every opportunity), I am now officially dubbing this January as Bitterness and Despair Month.

And yes, I know that February is typically the month of bitterness and despair, due to people have largely been convinced that if they don't receive rotting plants, overpriced candy and a card purchased by someone too devoid of imagination or creativity to think of something heartfelt to say on their own, they might as well go kill themselves because they will never be loved by another human being, but damn it, it just feels right at the moment.
That's a good one for our book..
CarrionCrow: In light of my continued inability to complete/near all-consuming obsession with Soulstorm (a game that continues to suck rancid chunks of coagulated torment from the decayed teat of the universe, chew them until they resemble a mouthful of 14 month old blue cheese, then spit them into my eyes at every opportunity), I am now officially dubbing this January as Bitterness and Despair Month.

And yes, I know that February is typically the month of bitterness and despair, due to people have largely been convinced that if they don't receive rotting plants, overpriced candy and a card purchased by someone too devoid of imagination or creativity to think of something heartfelt to say on their own, they might as well go kill themselves because they will never be loved by another human being, but damn it, it just feels right at the moment.
gunsynd: That's a good one for our book..
It'd be better if I actually edited what I say before I press the post button.
Also, I saw that LOX is here. Only problem is, I rented it elsewhere already. So now, I can look forward to buying the same game again, because I'm kind of dumb that way sometimes.
low rated
gunsynd: That's a good one for our book..
CarrionCrow: It'd be better if I actually edited what I say before I press the post button.
Also, I saw that LOX is here. Only problem is, I rented it elsewhere already. So now, I can look forward to buying the same game again, because I'm kind of dumb that way sometimes.
That looks like a good Prologue line:-)
CarrionCrow: It'd be better if I actually edited what I say before I press the post button.
gunsynd: That looks like a good Prologue line:-)
It'd work better than my own inarticulate screams...
Speaking of which, I need to get back to that game. That one that I hate so much, yet played for 52 hours and counting.
Goddamnit...
BRB,gonna have a little talk with my neighbour.
Why? BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT HAVING SEX CAN GET LOUD SOMETIMES!
Post edited January 15, 2015 by l0rdtr3k
l0rdtr3k: BRB,gonna have a little talk with my neighbour.
Why? BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT HAVING SEX CAN GET LOUD SOMETIMES!
Well, if you're doing it right, anyway.
But still, a little consideration is a good thing. (Unless you've got some kind of setup to cheer the neighbor on when the volume reaches a certain level.)
Joy, I'm glad I came in to check on this thread. :P