It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey to all an everyone, I'm still soaking from all the rain - yep, hasn't stop.

@Endre
You can always count on me for some coffee. Anyone else in need of it, is welcome to join us. :-)

Except for our Owl - I got something a tad special for her. ;-)
EndreWhiteMane: Thank you, that makes much more sense. :-)
ElTerprise: You're welcome. I don't want you to have faulty information :).
Considering your avatar it would be easy to imagine you walking around with a fish in a cup so one never knows. :-)
HypersomniacLive: Hey to all an everyone, I'm still soaking from all the rain - yep, hasn't stop.

@Endre
You can always count on me for some coffee. Anyone else in need of it, is welcome to join us. :-)

Except for our Owl - I got something a tad special for her. ;-)
:-)
Post edited March 27, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
ElTerprise: You're welcome. I don't want you to have faulty information :).
EndreWhiteMane: Considering your avatar it would be easy to imagine you walking around with a fish in a cup so one never knows. :-)
Hahaha...
Humble is doing another Comedy Bundle. Just a weekly one this time. Anyone have any thoughts on it?

I'm not a huge fan of any of the comedians... I've never heard Brooks Wheelan's comedy before.
I still like them all, but I find this bundle a major disappointment compared to the first Comedy Bundle... I felt like the first one was made just for me.
I might buy the lowest tier for Doug and Iliza, and to give Brooks Wheelan a listen.

The sales are quite miserable, just like the first one...
AgentBirdnest: Humble is doing another Comedy Bundle. Just a weekly one this time. Anyone have any thoughts on it?

I'm not a huge fan of any of the comedians... I've never heard Brooks Wheelan's comedy before.
I still like them all, but I find this bundle a major disappointment compared to the first Comedy Bundle... I felt like the first one was made just for me.
I might buy the lowest tier for Doug and Iliza, and to give Brooks Wheelan a listen.

Stanhope is OK, Liza I own already. Never heard of the rest.
I've gotten away from bundles unless there's one really good one included at a good price.
I have dozens and dozens of things I'll never read/listen to/play, mostly from bundles. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: I've gotten away from bundles unless there's one really good one included at a good price.
I have dozens and dozens of things I'll never read/listen to/play, mostly from bundles. :-)
Yeah, same here. I've been able to keep myself from buying game bundles for a while, but seeing another Comedy one made me raise an eyebrow.
I still haven't watched/listened to the entire first Comedy Bundle, which I was -massively- excited about.
Finished Shogo and Grimrock yesterday.
l0rdtr3k: Finished Shogo and Grimrock yesterday.
Morning Blobby.
Nice! Did you write any reviews yet?
Congrats. I have them both but they still need to be played. What's your opinions on these games?
EndreWhiteMane: Morning Blobby.
Nice! Did you write any reviews yet?
Still haven't.

ElTerprise: Congrats. I have them both but they still need to be played. What's your opinions on these games?
Pretty good but I still have other reviews in mind.
Gonna play them again for notes later this year.
AgentBirdnest: Humble is doing another Comedy Bundle. Just a weekly one this time. Anyone have any thoughts on it?

Bill Hicks. I got back into his material after a while again with this bundle.
10$ is not too much in my opinion. He was such a nice guy, I think, but he was sort of ... asking the world to lighten up and not take stuff too seriously. I think that's why he could get away with his sort of "outrageous material".
"Anyone here from marketing?... Kill yourself! Seriously. This is no joke. Kill yourself. Okay so. We can get back to the show." And when he gets going.... Such a lovely kid.

About others, the Thinky Pain is the only other stuff I know of so can't help you there. That was quite alright too.
Post edited March 27, 2015 by superstande
I still haven't played Shogo yet... It's still in my backlog. I should finally give it a try.
I'm a total Monolith nut :-P ... I love everything they have made, so I'm sure this will be no exception.
AgentBirdnest: I still haven't played Shogo yet... It's still in my backlog. I should finally give it a try.
I'm a total Monolith nut :-P ... I love everything they have made, so I'm sure this will be no exception.
I've also posted my wishlist on the gifting thread. Dem downreppers won't make me give up!
But try Shogo,it's freaking awesome especially if you like Gundam or Patlabor.
l0rdtr3k: I've also posted my wishlist on the gifting thread. Dem downreppers won't make me give up!
But try Shogo,it's freaking awesome especially if you like Gundam or Patlabor.
As I always like to say, in the words of 311, "F*ck the naysayers 'cause they don't mean a thing. 'Cause this is what style we bring!" ;-)
I think I'll finally give it a try tonight :-)
Post edited March 27, 2015 by AgentBirdnest
*bounds into room* Hello all~! Feeling much better today; ah got mah genki back on~ XD

How's everyone doing?