It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EndreWhiteMane: The words "Pure Foods" and the lack of onions.

Morning everyone, got coffee? ;)
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Going to type this out again, since GOG ate my post.
Yes, you're right, I was referring to some psychotic who was actually willing to put the phrase "pure foods" anywhere near that thing.
And yes, we always have coffee.
Thanks for the coffee, needed that. ;)
As for the "Fuck Everything" all they need to do is add a blob of nice greasy chili to this and voila. :-)
EndreWhiteMane: Morning everyone, got coffee? ;)
*good morning hug* Sorry no coffee here, but I am sure one of the addicts here can provide you some ;-)

HypersomniacLive: I belatedly caught that DD's mother is undergoing surgery today. Did we have any news yet?
*welcome wave* No news yet, DD said she might not be online today until quite late.
AgentBirdnest: Now, if I can just get you to agree with replacing hotdog buns with fried chicken, our countries can live in harmony ;-p
NO WAY. My cholesterol rate jumped by 2467% just seing your pic. >__<
HypersomniacLive: Good day, everyone! The weekend is just around the corner, hope it'll provide some relaxed and fun time to all of you.

I belatedly caught that DD's mother is undergoing surgery today. Did we have any news yet?
Hello there :).

Good morning - well afternoon here :).

ElTerprise: So you're country now? :P

But seriously i think it's a common problem it many countries around the world.
LaPtiteBete: Yes, I am a country !!! \o/ so much power !!!
Ah. Good to know... ;).
Post edited March 27, 2015 by ElTerprise
CarrionCrow: Could someone who keeps a steaming pot of coffee available for you at all times really be all that evil? -laughs-

Oh, for shit's sake...

KFC just needs to put out a "Fuck Everything" meal. The main item can consist of chunks of lard that have been injected with preservatives to keep it from melting during the all-important breading attachment process.

Additional - Just noticed the most absurd part of that entire scenario. Does anyone else see it?

Pure food... haha :-D
Hello Endre !!!
How are you doing ?
** Good afternoon hug with too strong coffee **
HypersomniacLive: Good day, everyone! The weekend is just around the corner, hope it'll provide some relaxed and fun time to all of you.

I belatedly caught that DD's mother is undergoing surgery today. Did we have any news yet?
Hello Hyper !!
How are you doing ? :)
No, no news yet...
Post edited March 27, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Going to type this out again, since GOG ate my post.
Yes, you're right, I was referring to some psychotic who was actually willing to put the phrase "pure foods" anywhere near that thing.
And yes, we always have coffee.
EndreWhiteMane: Thanks for the coffee, needed that. ;)
As for the "Fuck Everything" all they need to do is add a blob of nice greasy chili to this and voila. :-)
I think that if they go with the chicken instead of a bun, the seriously unnatural looking hot dog, and the chili, they should call it the Colon Annihilator.

AgentBirdnest: Damn... I need glasses, for real... I didn't even know those were letters until I was about 6 inches from my screen :-/
That is quite absurdly hilarious, though :-D

Morning, Endre. You won't get any coffee from me; I don't really like the stuff *ducks before I get attacked by a flock of two birds*
Morning Agent, glad to see you back. ;)

LaPtiteBete: Pure food... haha :-D
Hello Endre !!!
How are you doing ?
** Good afternoon hug with too strong coffee **
Morning Little Owl. ;)
moonshineshadow: *good morning hug* Sorry no coffee here, but I am sure one of the addicts here can provide you some ;-)
Morning Moon, found the coffee. ;)
EndreWhiteMane: Thanks for the coffee, needed that. ;)
CarrionCrow: I think that if they go with the chicken instead of a bun, the seriously unnatural looking hot dog, and the chili, they should call it the Colon Annihilator.
Why is it I want one so badly? Must be a full blooded 'murican. ;)
ElTerprise: Good morning - well afternoon here :).
Morning EIT. ;)

If I missed anyone:
GOOD MORNING!
:-)
Post edited March 27, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
Well, crap. Have to go do stuff. Yay for early morning errands.

Have a good day, everyone. =)
CarrionCrow: Well, crap. Have to go do stuff. Yay for early morning errands.

See ya later Crow. :)

See you later :)
EndreWhiteMane: Morning Agent, glad to see you back. ;)
I must say, I was quite surprised that so many people noticed I was missing. I didn't expect that at all.
I'll be sure to let you guys know if I ever go AWOL again ;-)

ElTerprise: See you later :)
The best translation I can come up with for Fischkopp is "Fish Cup".
Is that right? :/
EndreWhiteMane: Morning Agent, glad to see you back. ;)
AgentBirdnest: Thanks :-)
I must say, I was quite surprised that so many people noticed I was missing. I didn't expect that at all.
I'll be sure to let you guys know if I ever go AWOL again ;-)
We are a goofy, but caring, bunch. :-)
Post edited March 27, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
ElTerprise: See you later :)
EndreWhiteMane: The best translation I can come up with for Fischkopp is "Fish Cup".
Not really. xD

Fischkopp would translate to Fish Head as Kopp is a dialect form of Kopf which means head. Fischkopp is a colloquial term for people from Northern Germany especially those from the coast.
EndreWhiteMane: The best translation I can come up with for Fischkopp is "Fish Cup".
ElTerprise: Not really. xD

Fischkopp would translate to Fish Head as Kopp is a dialect form of Kopf which means head. Fischkopp is a colloquial term for people from Northern Germany especially those from the coast.
Thank you, that makes much more sense. :-)
ElTerprise: Not really. xD

EndreWhiteMane: Thank you, that makes much more sense. :-)
You're welcome. I don't want you to have faulty information :).
Post edited March 27, 2015 by ElTerprise