It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

genkicolleen: *bounds into room* Hello all~! Feeling much better today; ah got mah genki back on~ XD

How's everyone doing?
OK here, glad your 'genkiness' is back. :)
genkicolleen: *bounds into room* Hello all~! Feeling much better today; ah got mah genki back on~ XD

How's everyone doing?
Hello. Good to hear you're feeling better :). I'm fine.
I was feeling so down the last couple of days, very out-of-character for me. What I didn't realize until I saw the doctor yesterday is that I was running a fever. To quote Harry's dad on Night Court, "But I'm feeling much better now~!" *googly eyes* *snicker*
I have awoken.

And from a particularly pleasant dream involving two sisters of battle.

Twins, they were.

So what's been going on?

I saw Donnie Darko the other day. I'm completely unashamed to admit that I didn't understand shit, until I looked it up on the internet. Providing me with 20/20 hindsight.
genkicolleen: I was feeling so down the last couple of days, very out-of-character for me. What I didn't realize until I saw the doctor yesterday is that I was running a fever. To quote Harry's dad on Night Court, "But I'm feeling much better now~!" *googly eyes* *snicker*
Nice, it's good that you've recovered your genkiness.

Which begs the question, how long before the obligatory onsen scene?

ElTerprise: Fischkopp would translate to Fish Head as Kopp is a dialect form of Kopf which means head. Fischkopp is a colloquial term for people from Northern Germany especially those from the coast.
And now I'm thinking of german deep ones.
Post edited March 27, 2015 by j0ekerr
j0ekerr: I have awoken.

And from a particularly pleasant dream involving two sisters of battle.

Twins, they were.

So what's been going on?

I saw Donnie Darko the other day. I'm completely unashamed to admit that I didn't understand shit, until I looked it up on the internet. Providing me with 20/20 hindsight.
Hi Crazy Bunny, just got on earlier this morning so i don't have any juicy news for you.
Crow is on errands and DD's mom is getting surgery.
Everyone else seems OK today.
j0ekerr: Which begs the question, how long before the obligatory onsen scene?
Mahaha XD You can bet that if I had an onsen (or even a hot tub!) available, I'd be in it~!
I've been playing freedom planet.

The game's tons of fun, with a lot of nostalgia for added flavour. Until you get to the latter stages, and their bosses, then the difficulty spikes like the ones hidden in the floor in castlevania. And impales you in a very uncomfortable place (or not, depending on your fetish).

genkicolleen: Mahaha XD You can bet that if I had an onsen (or even a hot tub!) available, I'd be in it~!
What? So there will be no sexy scenes with conveniently positioned and surpsingly opaque wisps of steam or blindingly bright lens flares that obscure particularly interesting parts of the anatomy? Which are the main reason to get the Blu-Ray releases?
j0ekerr: I saw Donnie Darko the other day. I'm completely unashamed to admit that I didn't understand shit, until I looked it up on the internet. Providing me with 20/20 hindsight.
Not even the actors understood that movie. I still don't understand it, (and I don't believe anyone who says they do :-p) but I still find the movie to be pretty enjoyable :-)
Good to see you!

And good to hear you are feeling better, genki!
Hey everyone,

Prep is done! Relaxing time now.
How has everyone's afternoon been?
adaliabooks: Hey everyone,

Hey! Any special relaxation plans? Games? Reading? None of my damn business? :-)
A good afternoon here... (err... still morning for 9 minutes...) Went for an hour-long walk, which I haven't done in at least a month. Felt great :-)

AgentBirdnest: Hey! Any special relaxation plans? Games? Reading? None of my damn business? :-)
A good afternoon here... (err... still morning for 9 minutes...) Went for an hour-long walk, which I haven't done in at least a month. Felt great :-)
Walking's nice, I don't walk as much as I'd like to these days though, due to the lack of nice places to walk.

Most likely gaming, just trying to decide whether to play Tales of Maj'Eyal or Halfway.

Hello. Afternoon was filled with preparing the reinstallation of my OS. And preparing Dinner of course :).

j0ekerr: And now I'm thinking of german deep ones.
:D
Post edited March 27, 2015 by ElTerprise

Very laid back as well, checking the forums while I wait for someone to summon me in Dark Souls.

It's all Crow's fault!

AgentBirdnest: Not even the actors understood that movie. I still don't understand it, (and I don't believe anyone who says they do :-p) but I still find the movie to be pretty enjoyable :-)
Good to see you!

And good to hear you are feeling better, genki!
Oh, absolutely, I did see the director's cut thought. Which features phrases and excerpts from the book Donnie's given, and makes things more clear. And by that I mean that it makes clearer what the hell they meant AFTER you read the whole explanation theory of the time travel thing.

One thing was clear though, whatever the writer/director was on, it was some trippy good shit!

ElTerprise: Hello. Afternoon was filled with preparing the reinstallation of my OS. And preparing Dinner of course :).
Because you needed to, or just for fun? ;)
ElTerprise: Hello. Afternoon was filled with preparing the reinstallation of my OS. And preparing Dinner of course :).
adaliabooks: Because you needed to, or just for fun? ;)
Well the Dinner because i needed it ^^.

I try to build a double boot system with Windows/Ubuntu on my pc (and on my laptop) and as my pc is getting slower recently i thought it would be time for it.
Post edited March 27, 2015 by ElTerprise