It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good Morning, afternoon and evening good GoG gamers!
The week begins... it's cloudy and cool this morning. :)

Hoping you are all doing well, or at the least, doing better than expected.
All is well here for me, thankfully.

We shall see what the new releases have in store for surprising us this week.

<big waves and silly hugs for everyone>
Evenings!

Glad to see DD, and that you had a good holiday!

Holidays are awesome! :)

Might not be around much this week... Not sure exactly yet, but there are a ton of things to take care... Trying to organize a money delivery to Laos for a kid who wants to start some studies... My wife is trying to find a job in another company - her old one is going bankcrupt... All kinds of things... But no worries... Things usually work out alright in the end :)
j0ekerr: You know, it feels kind of funny when I think about how you need a quad-core 1,4 GHz proc and 2 gigs of RAM just to surf the web comfortably. Then you remember that once upon a time, the same thing could be done with a 16MB RAM 66Mhz 486.
Very good food for thought.
Good morning, everyone!

*big hugs*
Hey folks! :)

Weirdly enough, when on the main forum this thread's title is showing grey as if I already read it with no new posts since my last viewing. Oh GOG, you buggy buggy forum.
NoNewTaleToTell: Hey folks! :)

Weirdly enough, when on the main forum this thread's title is showing grey as if I already read it with no new posts since my last viewing. Oh GOG, you buggy buggy forum.
Hello there!

Actually that is because some dumbwit downvoted Crow's OP. Threads with low rated OPs are always shown as grey. I already gave him a +1 to counteract that. I suggest you do the same.
Yezemin: Hello there!

Actually that is because some dumbwit downvoted Crow's OP. Threads with low rated OPs are always shown as grey. I already gave him a +1 to counteract that. I suggest you do the same.
Hey! :)

Ah crud, why would anyone even do that? Gave a +1 too.

How are you doing?
NoNewTaleToTell: Hey! :)

Ah crud, why would anyone even do that? Gave a +1 too.

How are you doing?
I guess he ran afoul of the alt brigade. He can be a little abrasive at times.

I'm doing great. How are you?
Yezemin: I guess he ran afoul of the alt brigade. He can be a little abrasive at times.

I'm doing great. How are you?
Well when the regulars get here then hopefully we'll get it fixed :P

Doing good here too, playing more Downfall Redux. Any game in particular have your interest?
NoNewTaleToTell: Well when the regulars get here then hopefully we'll get it fixed :P

Doing good here too, playing more Downfall Redux. Any game in particular have your interest?
I made the mistake of installing Banished. Had quite the negative impact on my sleep pattern.^^
Yezemin: I made the mistake of installing Banished. Had quite the negative impact on my sleep pattern.^^
I remember that it seemed like GOG was really pushing that game hard, but I never tried it. If you don't mind saying, what's some of the best parts/interesting bits about it?
NoNewTaleToTell: I remember that it seemed like GOG was really pushing that game hard, but I never tried it. If you don't mind saying, what's some of the best parts/interesting bits about it?
It's pretty much your standard city builder. It looks pretty, because you're building your town more or less in the middle of the woods. It's rather relaxing and quite addictive. And the fact that you can raise your people's happiness by brewing beer just makes me giggle.

To me it's quite challenging to actually get my population to grow. I already ended up with an otherwise fully functional town where everyone died of old age because I screwed up the housing and no one got married anymore.
Yezemin: It's pretty much your standard city builder. It looks pretty, because you're building your town more or less in the middle of the woods. It's rather relaxing and quite addictive. And the fact that you can raise your people's happiness by brewing beer just makes me giggle.

To me it's quite challenging to actually get my population to grow. I already ended up with an otherwise fully functional town where everyone died of old age because I screwed up the housing and no one got married anymore.
Interesting, thanks for the info, I'll be keeping an eye out for it in future sales :)
Ummmmm... Could everyone please +1 this post so we aren't low-rated anymore? :-\

Also, good morning. *hugs, waves, helmet tips*
AgentBirdnest: Ummmmm... Could everyone please +1 this post so we aren't low-rated anymore? :-\

Also, good morning. *hugs, waves, helmet tips*
i would, but we can only +1 once. :-(

Good morning, lovely Mr Agent. And everyone else!

*hugs, waves, and breakfast*