It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AgentBirdnest: Ummmmm... Could everyone please +1 this post so we aren't low-rated anymore? :-\

Also, good morning. *hugs, waves, helmet tips*
That's useless.
Better contact directly the moderators or random GOG staff that you "know"...

Also, good morning everybody !
**Big amount of busy hugs**
Empress_Owl: That's useless.

Also, good morning everybody !
**Big amount of busy hugs**
Can I at least +1 you?

*big courage hug*
AgentBirdnest: Can I at least +1 you?

*big courage hug*
That's very kind :-) but what for ?...
This rep system is so flawed that it doesn't mean anything at all.
It's just a game for bored and aimless trolls...
Empress_Owl: That's very kind :-) but what for ?...
This rep system is so flawed that it doesn't mean anything at all.
It's just a game for bored and aimless trolls...
Lol n__o
True... but I want you to get your 4th star :-( ... (I don't think my +1s do anything anyway. Your rep only goes up when you post these days. I guess my button broke.)
AgentBirdnest: Ummmmm... Could everyone please +1 this post so we aren't low-rated anymore? :-\

Also, good morning. *hugs, waves, helmet tips*
Empress_Owl: That's useless.
I'd say that is just as useless ;-)
GOG doesn't care about the forum and certainly not about rep etc.
AgentBirdnest: Lol n__o
True... but I want you to get your 4th star :-( ... (I don't think my +1s do anything anyway. Your rep only goes up when you post these days. I guess my button broke.)
Then give me yours, it'll be faster ;-p
moonshineshadow: I'd say that is just as useless ;-)
Hey Moon :-) **big hug**
Wouldn't they care if they get their customers so pissed that they consider meeting (and buying games) elsewhere... let's say on Steam, instead... ? ;-p
If you don't care about your customers, whatever you sell and no matter how good it is, you'll lose at the end... it's not as if they were the only games shop on the internet... :-)
Post edited August 09, 2016 by Empress_Owl
moonshineshadow: I'd say that is just as useless ;-)
Empress_Owl: Wouldn't they care if they get their customers so pissed that they consider meeting (and buying games) elsewhere... let's say on Steam, instead... ? ;-p
If you don't care about your customers, whatever you sell and no matter how good it is, you'll lose at the end... it's not as if they were the only games shop on the internet... :-)
Thing is that we forum people are the minority. So there is not enough money involved for them to care. This forum has been a broken mess for years. And it is not like it is the first time that the rep system is considered problematic. They never cared and they are not suddenly starting to.
*big return hug*
Post edited August 09, 2016 by moonshineshadow
moonshineshadow: Thing is that we forum people are the minority. So there is not enough money involved for them to care. This forum has been a broken mess for years. And it is not like it is the first time that the rep system is considered problematic. They never cared and they are not suddenly starting to.
*big return hug*
We could actually go elsewhere for chats and forums... make our own place !
we'd send the address and authorize only to well-known persons, and we could moderate the place as we want :-)
*big cheer up hugs for everyone!*
ddickinson: *big cheer up hugs for everyone!*
You always know the best thing to do in these situations :-)

*big return hug*
AgentBirdnest: You always know the best thing to do in these situations :-)

*big return hug*
I just don't think it is worth getting bothered about. That is what trolls want, attention and to know they drive people away, etc. Life is too short to care about all that petty crap, so why let them bother us and spoil the silly Fred fun. We all know rep is pointless, so why even keep going on about it. GOG won't fix it, so why care about it. It is just a silly number on a gaming forum, it is completely worthless. There has been way too much drama over it all for far too long, and that is what fed the trolls to begin with and escalated things more.

Anyway, any guesses on todays possible release genre? I will go with an RPG.

*big silly hug*
ddickinson: I just don't think it is worth getting bothered about. That is what trolls want, attention and to know they drive people away, etc. Life is too short to care about all that petty crap, so why let them bother us and spoil the silly Fred fun. We all know rep is pointless, so why even keep going on about it. GOG won't fix it, so why care about it. It is just a silly number on a gaming forum, it is completely worthless. There has been way too much drama over it all for far too long, and that is what fed the trolls to begin with and escalated things more.

Anyway, any guesses on todays possible release genre? I will go with an RPG.

*big silly hug*
Yeah. I don't care about the rep. I just want the thread to be out of the red, so it is easier to tell when there are new posts. But as you said, there isn't really anything that can be done. *carries on with silly Fredness*

I'm betting it will be a retro platformer. :-)
*pixelated hug*
Good morning everyone *big hugs and waves*
AgentBirdnest: I'm betting it will be a retro platformer. :-)
*pixelated hug*
I am betting a rouge-lite, procedurally generated pixel retro platformer! :-p

*silly hug*
ddickinson: I am betting a rouge-lite, procedurally generated pixel retro platformer! :-p

*silly hug*
Sounds lovely™ :-p

Speaking of which - I'm really enjoying Don't Starve, which is a rogue-lite. Or a rogue-like. Or a rogue-lite-like. Or maybe it is just a rogue that I like. :-) I'm awful at it, but it is fun anyway.
*noob hug*