It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Would you believe it's because of Hurricane Patricia!? :P

THAT BITCH!
Really? Whoa....

That's some disgusting behaviour from that hurricane. Looks like it forgot its manners :P
Post edited October 28, 2015 by ElTerprise
*hugs everyone* :)
tinyE: Would you believe it's because of Hurricane Patricia!? :P

THAT BITCH!
ElTerprise: Really? Whoa....
I'm willing to bet everyone in the States is feeling it. If it's not raining where pimp is, it will be. Her remnants have basically covered the entire country. Don't know how they are going to play the World Series game tonight.
tinyE: I'm willing to bet everyone in the States is feeling it. If it's not raining where pimp is, it will be. Her remnants have basically covered the entire country. Don't know how they are going to play the World Series game tonight.
That's hefty. But as long as it "only" raining....
Any idea how long you'll have to deal with her remnants?
ElTerprise: Really? Whoa....
tinyE: I'm willing to bet everyone in the States is feeling it. If it's not raining where pimp is, it will be. Her remnants have basically covered the entire country. Don't know how they are going to play the World Series game tonight.
She just graced us with a bit of a breeze today. Found my porch chairs in the neighbors yard 4 doors down.
Ornery wench.
Post edited October 28, 2015 by EndreWhiteMane
AgentBirdnest: Don't need Mountain Dew for that. Just stop taking medication for a few days and voilà :-)
(Luckily my friend talked me out of the naked bungee jumping just in time.)
-laughs- I think I'd rather drink the soda.
moonshineshadow: Then go on and have fun with failing ;-)
Better to try and fail, so at least you know there's interest. =)
Post edited October 28, 2015 by CarrionCrow
moonshineshadow: Then go on and have fun with failing ;-)
CarrionCrow: Better to try and fail, so at least you know there's interest. =)
Aww that is so sweet of you :D
FearfulSymmetry: Sorry about that. ;) I just hate those artificially cheery commercials. The tenth time that particular one came on I may have hurled some choice expletives at the screen.

Excellent idea! Who knows, Spanish pancakes may be especially delicious.

Haha, yup. I think I've forgotten most of the plot of that one as well.
Agreed. I've seen a few that made me want to throw things after a while. I get that it's all synthetic, it's all fake. But holy crap, do they have to make quite such a spectacle of how badly it's all being presented? That doesn't make me want the product, it just makes me want their ad executives to die in a fire.

The thought of Spain having an IHOP is depressing. Not as much as Joker talking about them having a Costco, but it's in the same ballpark.

I mainly remember a lot of fast cuts, and the sequences being much harder to follow than they should have been.
ElTerprise: That's hefty. But as long as it "only" raining....
Any idea how long you'll have to deal with her remnants?
We only have it a couple of days I think. Texas really got nailed.
moonshineshadow: Aww that is so sweet of you :D
-laughs- ;P
tinyE: We only have it a couple of days I think. Texas really got nailed.
Ouch...well i guess they usually don't get that much rain - so that's something new :P

-------------
Hm...apparently MX vs. ATV will be the only release today (Minecraft Story Mode doesn't count)
Post edited October 28, 2015 by ElTerprise
CarrionCrow: Agreed. I've seen a few that made me want to throw things after a while. I get that it's all synthetic, it's all fake. But holy crap, do they have to make quite such a spectacle of how badly it's all being presented? That doesn't make me want the product, it just makes me want their ad executives to die in a fire.

The thought of Spain having an IHOP is depressing. Not as much as Joker talking about them having a Costco, but it's in the same ballpark.

I mainly remember a lot of fast cuts, and the sequences being much harder to follow than they should have been.
Yesssss. I hate the terrible acting. And over here we also get foreign commercials that are quite obviously and quite badly dubbed over in Dutch. It's so bad that the mouths move at completely the wrong time, and for some reason the voice actors they hire always sound borderline hysterical.

Well, we have Starbucks now ... I remember when you had to go all the way to Amsterdam to get Starbucks, but now there are two stores even in my remote city at the north end of the country. :P
CarrionCrow: Agreed. I've seen a few that made me want to throw things after a while. I get that it's all synthetic, it's all fake. But holy crap, do they have to make quite such a spectacle of how badly it's all being presented? That doesn't make me want the product, it just makes me want their ad executives to die in a fire.

FearfulSymmetry: Yesssss. I hate the terrible acting. And over here we also get foreign commercials that are quite obviously and quite badly dubbed over in Dutch. It's so bad that the mouths move at completely the wrong time, and for some reason the voice actors they hire always sound borderline hysterical.

Well, we have Starbucks now ... I remember when you had to go all the way to Amsterdam to get Starbucks, but now there are two stores even in my remote city at the north end of the country. :P
The Tyger is here! Iniciate Hypersnuggling!
FearfulSymmetry: Yesssss. I hate the terrible acting. And over here we also get foreign commercials that are quite obviously and quite badly dubbed over in Dutch. It's so bad that the mouths move at completely the wrong time, and for some reason the voice actors they hire always sound borderline hysterical.

So you get awful on top of the preexisting bad. And some people actually think that'll work to sell products. -shakes head-

The virus of overpriced mediocre coffee is spreading...
There are 169 games on my wishlist thanks to this week's releases .
Bought and smoked a cigar after 164 days without nicotine .

:(