It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

< Carefully sneak in the room >
Hello... ? Anybody in there ?
< Go make some coffee, while waiting people to wake up... or just peep out >
Post edited January 29, 2015 by LaPtiteBete
LaPtiteBete: < Carefully sneak in the room >
Hello... ? Anybody in there ?
< Go make some coffee, while waiting people to wake up... or just peep out >
Hello, Owl!

It looks like we have the place to ourselves today. Perhaps we can do some decorating, this place looks too much like a boys club, time to make it a bit more girly I think. :-)

HypersomniacLive: What's the matter, DD, checking my GOGWiki Wishlist didn't pay off? ;-P
I never looked. I seem to recall making a promise to you some time ago that I would always ask or mention before I gift, or to at least form some kind of interaction to asses your interest in a game. So I am honour bound to inquire about a game before I just gift you, and as I said before, I am a girl of my word. Of course, I could change my mind and just start gifting you games, The Wither 3 looks like an interesting game to gift you, especially as I have no clue what Star Wars games you would like. So maybe I should just pick The Witcher 3 and gift you that one, it is said to be a awesome looking game. Of course, this would mean breaking my word, which I don't really like to do, but at least it would mean I had a game to gift you. Unless I can find away around such things. :-)

HypersomniacLive: And for the record, the only one that can execute my right for anything is me, thank you very much. ;-P
I have no idea what my brain was thinking on that one. It's not like it was the wrong your/you're, there was no r/'re needed...strange indeed. And as usual, when I tried to proof read it, my brain just kindly skipped over that part. I'm sure it enjoys making me do silly things like that. I will never know why my brain doesn't seem to recognise things like that when I make mistake. Incredible how the mind works, even when it works against us and does things we don't want it to do.

HypersomniacLive: I normally just skim through past posts, but by replying to me you put a check-point in the thread, the ongoing discussion caught my eye, gave me a couple of chuckles, so I took the time to see how the discussion concluded.

Since you said all the things you expected me to say, I will say only this - glad to be of service, and a good challenge, but it's not prudent to underestimate your opponents or overestimate yourself. (~_^)
Well I did say I liked a challenge, so I will just have to continue my crusade and get you to accept a gift. But now that I think about it, I seem to recall promising that I would not ninja gift you without asking first. But the fact I have said upfront about gifting you, that would negate the ninja aspect. Meaning I would be free to send you gifts without breaking my promise. There is no ninja about it if you know in advance. So maybe checking you GOGWiki wishlist will pay off in the end. :-)

*goes off to view Hyper's wishlist.*

Lots of interesting games there. Okay, so just to make sure we are clear. I am going to gift you a game. There, now it's not ninja gifting, and I am free to gift whenever I like. However, it would be sweet of you to make sure you GOGWiki wishlist is upto date, that way I won't get you the wrong game. It would also be nice if you told me your most wanted games, making sure I can get you a game you really want. And as I like to keep you on your toes, I will not tell you when I am going to gift you. It will happen when you least expect it. :-)

But on a serious note: I hope everything goes okay for your friend today with her test results.

genkicolleen: I figured out how to gift the ungiftable PunishedSnake, and I'm sure it would work with others...

Give them a DLC for a game they have, but that YOU don't own. It's absolutely useless to you, so they HAVE to accept! XD Muwahaha XD
Another glorious victory against those stubborn boys who don't like to receive gifts. :-)

I remember you mentioning about DLCs previously, perhaps that is a valid path, should all my other attempts fail. Thank you for the suggestion. :-)
Post edited January 29, 2015 by ddickinson
ddickinson: Hello, Owl!

It looks like we have the place to ourselves today. Perhaps we can do some decorating, this place looks too much like a boys club, time to make it a bit more girly I think. :-)
Hey, DD !! :-D
How are you doing ?!
Very nice idea... What kind of decorating would you like ?...
LaPtiteBete: Hey, DD !! :-D
How are you doing ?!
I'm doing great! With my partner helping me at work, I'm not stuck doing 14-18 hour days, which is so great. I also get to spend some time with my partner while at work, which is awesome. So I am a very happy girl today. :-)

How are you doing today? How is your little owl coping with teething?

I'm not sure about the decorating. I was going to suggest some obnoxious pinks. Just to make it look as girly as possible and annoy the boys. How would you like to decorate the thread? :-)

*big hug*
LaPtiteBete: Hey, DD !! :-D
How are you doing ?!
ddickinson: I'm doing great! With my partner helping me at work, I'm not stuck doing 14-18 hour days, which is so great. I also get to spend some time with my partner while at work, which is awesome. So I am a very happy girl today. :-)

How are you doing today? How is your little owl coping with teething?

I'm not sure about the decorating. I was going to suggest some obnoxious pinks. Just to make it look as girly as possible and annoy the boys. How would you like to decorate the thread? :-)

*big hug*
So glad, about your partner being at your side... !!
I'm doing pretty good today, thanks... I just feel happy... like, "it's so good to feel alive" (no, I don't do drugs... lol).
The owlet slept better, thanks for asking... only woke up once... Her upper/right cutting tooth is slightly showing up...
Lol'd at the obnoxious pink !! ^^ Ok, let's do this then... and adding some huge ribbons with bows on the walls... and some curtains with many heart pattern... Ugh.
[edit] I forgot your hug !! **Big hug back !**
I've got these brilliant remote controlled candles at home that change colour, this place could use some of those. They make me laugh every time. It's safer than having real fire, since I already scorched the tips of my hair twice while cooking. :P
FearfulSymmetry: I've got these brilliant remote controlled candles at home that change colour, this place could use some of those. They make me laugh every time. It's safer than having real fire, since I already scorched the tips of my hair twice while cooking. :P
That sounds awesome ^__^
How are you doing, FearfulSymmetry ??
(I love your avatar, by the way... ! ;-) best game ever !!)
< walks into thread, sees a bunch of girls redecorating... walks out before they decide to give me a makeover or something :-| >
FearfulSymmetry: I've got these brilliant remote controlled candles at home that change colour, this place could use some of those. They make me laugh every time. It's safer than having real fire, since I already scorched the tips of my hair twice while cooking. :P
LaPtiteBete: That sounds awesome ^__^
How are you doing, FearfulSymmetry ??
(I love your avatar, by the way... ! ;-) best game ever !!)
I'm good, thanks. My throat is less sore today, so hopefully that means I'll be able to fight off this flu before it really kicks in.

Yes, the Blackwell games are awesome! I really enjoyed Epiphany, I thought the atmosphere was great, although it did make me sad at the end. And I love Rosangela because she's so snarky and socially awkward. :P
LaPtiteBete: So glad, about your partner being at your side... !!
I'm doing pretty good today, thanks... I just feel happy... like, "it's so good to feel alive" (no, I don't do drugs... lol).
The owlet slept better, thanks for asking... only woke up once... Her upper/right cutting tooth is slightly showing up...
Lol'd at the obnoxious pink !! ^^ Ok, let's do this then... and adding some huge ribbons with bows on the walls... and some curtains with many heart pattern... Ugh.
[edit] I forgot your hug !! **Big hug back !**
I'm glad you are doing well, and feeling happy. It's good to hear your little owlet slept a little better, it can't be nice having all those teeth coming through.

I like the idea of the ribbons and bows. Lets add some heart shaped pillows as well. :-)

Those candles sound perfect, we could use all the help we can get making this place less male. :-)

AgentBirdnest: < walks into thread, sees a bunch of girls redecorating... walks out before they decide to give me a makeover or something :-| >
Quick, there is Agent. Get him! He needs a girly make over. :-)

Good morning, Agent! How are you feeling today?
Good day everyone :-) *group hug* Hope you are all feeling fine today.
ddickinson: Quick, there is Agent. Get him! He needs a girly make over. :-)

Good morning, Agent! How are you feeling today?
< Nimbly cut off Agent's retreat, and quickly tie on some random big pink bow around his helmet >
Hi Agent :-D you look fabulous. How are you doing ? ;-p
moonshineshadow: Good day everyone :-) *group hug* Hope you are all feeling fine today.
Good day, Moon!

I'm doing great today. how are you?

Me and Owl are just redecorating the place, making it look a bit more girly. Probably way too girly, but we are trying to make it as pink and fluffy as possible, before all of the boys come back and out number us. :-)

LaPtiteBete: < Nimbly cut off Agent's retreat, and quickly tie on some random big pink bow around his helmet >
Hi Agent :-D you look fabulous. How are you doing ? ;-p
That's a lovely ribbon. Now we just need to pin him down and give him a makeover, and maybe a pretty dress. :-)
moonshineshadow: Good day everyone :-) *group hug* Hope you are all feeling fine today.
Hi Moonshine ! What do you think about our thread makeover ?... ^^
< Sneaks behind Moonshine, and throws a fluffy scarf made of pink feathers around his neck >
ddickinson: Good day, Moon!

I'm doing great today. how are you?

Me and Owl are just redecorating the place, making it look a bit more girly. Probably way too girly, but we are trying to make it as pink and fluffy as possible, before all of the boys come back and out number us. :-)
I am doing fine :-)
But pink for real now? Why does girly always include pink? That is so cliché :D

LaPtiteBete: Hi Moonshine ! What do you think about our thread makeover ?... ^^
< Sneaks behind Moonshine, and throws a fluffy scarf made of pink feathers around his neck >
*goes to get some green cloth color to dye the scarf* Now that is nice :P
Post edited January 29, 2015 by moonshineshadow