It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BlueMooner: Can you give me the UK link?
nijuu: http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DDB-A4P/adventure-4-pack-bundle
I don't usually buy any adventure games. Aura and Drawn were pretty much it. I was gonna try the genre for $2.50 but saw they region locked it so thhhhhhppptttt.
BlueMooner: Successful trade with Recsam511. Anybody else want a copy? It's a damn good price, especially if it is a mistake and they're going to fix it soon.
yep! Thanks again BlueMooner. Later will try the game and we'll see if they work fine or not.

EDIT: I've tried Alter Ego, that has securom: It works fine!
Post edited April 23, 2013 by Recsam511
carnival73: I don't usually buy any adventure games. Aura and Drawn were pretty much it. I was gonna try the genre for $2.50 but saw they region locked it so thhhhhhppptttt.
Well like I posted earlier I'm willing to buy it for anybody for 3000 BC. But you're in NZ. Wouldn't you use the US site anyway and not the UK?
BlueMooner: Well like I posted earlier I'm willing to buy it for anybody for 3000 BC. But you're in NZ. Wouldn't you use the US site anyway and not the UK?
I'd like it too if the offer is still going.
All Aldorlea Games on GG are 66% off , SecuRom, though.

3 Stars of Destiny €6.78
Asguaard €8.48
Dreamscape €6.44
Laxius Force Heroes Never Die €5.10
Laxius Force II The Queen of Adretana €5.10
Millennium 2 Take Me Higher €4.74
Millennium A New Hope €3.40
Post edited April 23, 2013 by dyscode
Thanks BlueMooner!
carnival73: I don't usually buy any adventure games. Aura and Drawn were pretty much it. I was gonna try the genre for $2.50 but saw they region locked it so thhhhhhppptttt.
It might still be worth taking BlueMooner up on his offer. Gray Matter is really nice. Black Mirror 2 is not bad either, though it has one of the most unlikeable main characters I've come across in any adventure game, which makes it far less fun than it should have been. Can't comment on the other two, Alter Ego is apparently not all that hot, but people say that The Rocking Dead is better than it looks.
Successful trade with Alfie3000.

Recsam511: yep! Thanks again BlueMooner. Later will try the game and we'll see if they work fine or not.

EDIT: I've Tryed Alter Ego, that has securom: It works fine!
Hahaha! Saying "securom" and "it works fine" in the same sentence is funny!

Glad the games work. : )
AFnord: Black Mirror 2 is not bad either, though it has one of the most unlikeable main characters I've come across in any adventure game, which makes it far less fun than it should have been.
Without spoiling, what didn't you like about him/her? Did this hold true for BM 1 and BM 3 too?
AFnord: Black Mirror 2 is not bad either, though it has one of the most unlikeable main characters I've come across in any adventure game, which makes it far less fun than it should have been.
BlueMooner: Without spoiling, what didn't you like about him/her? Did this hold true for BM 1 and BM 3 too?
He was a jerk. I don't know if the makers of the game wanted to make him seem like such a jerk, or if it was just really sloppy writing that caused it, but he just came across as a person you did not want to hang out with in both his dialogue and actions.

The character in Black Mirror 1 is no saint, but I did not dislike him. I don't know about BM 3 as I have not played it yet.
AFnord: The character in Black Mirror 1 is no saint, but I did not dislike him. I don't know about BM 3 as I have not played it yet.
So you play different people in 1 and 2?
AFnord: The character in Black Mirror 1 is no saint, but I did not dislike him. I don't know about BM 3 as I have not played it yet.
BlueMooner: So you play different people in 1 and 2?
Yes
dyscode: Achtung Panzer: Operation Star for $1 min.
GOG Steam Desura.
For $1.20 min you get some War Photo Gallery as Bonus Content
It's without the DLCs, isn't it? (Sokolovo 1943 and Volokonovka 1942)
BlueMooner: So you play different people in 1 and 2?
Yes. Also, I agree 100% with AFnord. The main character of BM1 isn't the most likeable chap either, but there it worked. In BM2 and BM3, the main character is simply a brat - often rude and cynical towards others, without any redeeming qualities. He's simply annoying. The game is still pretty good though, especially towards the end.

Side note: If you ever want to play BM1, don't touch BM2 yet. The latter contains massive spoilers about the former. Also, note that the story of BM2 ends with a cliffhanger, and you will probably want to play BM3 as well to bring the story to a conclusion.

I have written pretty extensive reviews for all the Black Mirror games on their respective GamersGate pages (US versions), check these if you want to know more about the games. I kept them spoiler-free. I'd recommend the series to anyone who likes dark adventure games.
Psyringe: Yes. Also, I agree 100% with AFnord. The main character of BM1 isn't the most likeable chap either, but there it worked. In BM2 and BM3, the main character is simply a brat - often rude and cynical towards others, without any redeeming qualities. He's simply annoying. The game is still pretty good though, especially towards the end.

Side note: If you ever want to play BM1, don't touch BM2 yet. The latter contains massive spoilers about the former. Also, note that the story of BM2 ends with a cliffhanger, and you will probably want to play BM3 as well to bring the story to a conclusion.

I have written pretty extensive reviews for all the Black Mirror games on their respective GamersGate pages (US versions), check these if you want to know more about the games. I kept them spoiler-free. I'd recommend the series to anyone who likes dark adventure games.
Thank you.

I appreciate the warning about BM2. I almost never play games out of order. Since I focus on story games there's always the risk of encountering major spoilers. "Oh hey Anakin, haven't seen you since you were Vader and told me you were my dad."

As I commented earlier, I think it strange they included BM2 in their bundle and not 1. I'm guessing it has to do with different publishers and permissions. I can get a copy of 3 on sale now for $2.50, but I'm guessing it will appear in bundles somewhere, so I'll prolly pass. Besides, I'd like to try 1 first and see what I think.

I just finished Cognition: Ep 1 and I'm still chomping for some dark content. So I'm downloading the Gray Matter you previously mentioned to give it a whirl.