It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WireHead: Can anybody confirm if Gray Matter is in fact DRM-Free?

Also, why there are Gamersgate.com and Gamersgate.uk? Where should a guy from Portugal buy gamersgate games? Do they have any kind of regional restriction on their games, or can I buy games from the .com site without any worries?

Do they work like GOG (meaning, I have access through my browser to download the installers)?
Gamersgate.co.uk is the UK site and while it is not really meant for people in the rest of Europe, they can still use it. If my memory serves, there was a ruling in EU that basically forbids sales restrictions where people can't buy from say the UK if they live in Sweden. It matters as sometimes the .co.uk site is cheaper (and sometimes the .com is the cheaper one). You can still log in with your regular GG account on .co.uk.
And yes, it works roughly like GOG, but here you download a downloader which then downloads the game. This does, in theory, prevent you from backing up games the way you do with GOG games (though people have found a way around this). Also, not all games on GG are DRM free, check the individual game pages to be sure.
Post edited April 23, 2013 by AFnord
WireHead: Can anybody confirm if Gray Matter is in fact DRM-Free?
I own the GamersGate version and installed it just last weekend. It has no DRM and does not require any serials.

WireHead: Also, why there are Gamersgate.com and Gamersgate.uk? Where should a guy from Portugal buy gamersgate games? Do they have any kind of regional restriction on their games, or can I buy games from the .com site without any worries?
The UK shop is only meant for UK customers. It's technically possible to buy from there even if you're not in the UK. This works in most cases (even if the game has DRM), but there's a residual risk - and GamersGate support can't help you if you have activation problems with a key from the UK shop bought from another country, because technically there's nothing wrong with the key.

WireHead: Do they work like GOG (meaning, I have access through my browser to download the installers)?
You download a small program (300k) which then downloads the installer. Each game has its own downloader.
nijuu: For fucks sake can people be kind enough not to talk or put up spoilers for games????????
This is a gaming deals thread... Sheesh.
Amen. I hate spoilers period unless they are pointed out in a thread title which I can then skip entirely while seeing none of them if I want to. And they don't belong here in any case.
GamersGate daily deals:
SpellForce 2 Faith In Destiny Digital Deluxe Edition - Steam
Sniper Elite V2 - Steam
Krater - Steam
Batman Arkham City Game of the Year Edition - GFWL
Post edited April 24, 2013 by ABH20
GG spring sale daily deals,

Sniper Elite V2 75% off (Steam)
Krater 75% off (Steam)
Batman Arkham City GOTY 70% off (GFWL)
SpellForce 2 Faith In Destiny Digital Deluxe Edition 75% off (Steam)
I'm still willing to buy the Adventure 4 Pack for 3000 BC for people who can't access GG's US site.

Well, I suppose that stands for anything that's not on their UK site, really.
BlueMooner: I'm still willing to buy the Adventure 4 Pack for 3000 BC for people who can't access GG's US site.

Well, I suppose that stands for anything that's not on their UK site, really.
I would think twice about it, obviously this was a GlitchGate event - now it`s back to $10 /10K BC.
;)

EA Orign 50% Sale for Action games. Battlefield, ME, Tomb Raider, Crysis
Noteworth cause it also includes all Dead Space 3 DLCs.
Yes, also Awakend for €5.
Post edited April 24, 2013 by dyscode
[url=]Deponia[/url] is on sale at the Gala Store, Steam key. $6.49 sale price or $5.49 gala price if you use some Gala Points for further discount.

Forge is 75% off at Green Man Gaming, Steam key. Use voucher code GMG20-GGN5D-FC3NA for further 20% discount.
Post edited April 24, 2013 by ABH20
Sebek: Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition 75% off in Steam
Does anyone know if you need an account at EA/Bioware to activate the content included with the Ultimate edition?
Sebek: Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition 75% off in Steam
rodrolliv: Does anyone know if you need an account at EA/Bioware to activate the content included with the Ultimate edition?
yes. You need Bioware social network account to activate the dlc!
some GG deals from the 'downside' (no australian pun intended)

The Whispered World, $3, SecuRom. (US only)
Either you like the voice or you hate it, I totally hate it. The English version is even more annoying than the German version. And it seems there is nothing in between. Check a youtube video to see what side you´re on.

Mata Hari is $1.96, SecuRom, US only
Not the greatest adventure by any means, some say even dull but for the price maybe worth a look.

Twin Sector, €1.50, EU Only
Some like it, some find the mechanics infuriating.
Actually I find in rather worthwhile for a $1 or $2.

buy at your own risk. ;)

and an honorable mentioning goes to Cargo The Quest for Gravity €1.73, SecuRom, EU.
One of the more strange good games one can waste time with.
Post edited April 24, 2013 by dyscode
Recsam511:
Thanks, I'll wait for a GOG edition then.

_____

Daily deal of Steam: 75% off for the Fables.
Recsam511:
rodrolliv: Thanks, I'll wait for a GOG edition then.

_____

Fable 1 and 3 are good games, the one has a plot too.
Really nice experience :)
rodrolliv: Thanks, I'll wait for a GOG edition then.

_____

Big_Boss: Fable 1 and 3 are good games, the one has a plot too.
Really nice experience :)
I had the exact opposite experience with Fable. I found the first one to be a bit bland and stale (though not bad), and Fable 3 was actually a bad game. I enjoyed the setting in Fable 3, but very little else about the game seemed remotely worth my time.
ABH20: [url=]Deponia[/url] is on sale at the Gala Store, Steam key. $6.49 sale price or $5.49 gala price if you use some Gala Points for further discount.

Forge is 75% off at Green Man Gaming, Steam key. Use voucher code GMG20-GGN5D-FC3NA for further 20% discount.
Forge -75% on Steam too, and it stacks with the recent Raptr -75% coupon for forge apparently, so that's €1,18 ^^