It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Amazon also has Sleeping Dogs for sale for $7.99. Maybe a pricematch to some other deal out there?
reaver894: I "think" the download from instant kingdoms has an activation key. I would create a topic in the driftmoon subforum, Anne and Ville look there i believe.
Aha! For once I looked somewhere else, and not just the Driftmoon subforum: Actually, we now offer the DRM free version of Driftmoon also to all our direct buyers. (And it's not available just for our new buyers, but starting from our first ever pre-orderer.)

The 25% sale at our site will be available up until the end of this month. :)
Post edited April 11, 2013 by AnneM
uqblf: Amazon also has Sleeping Dogs for sale for $7.99. Maybe a pricematch to some other deal out there?
Wondering if they cancelled the deal... says "currently unavailable" to me.
reaver894: I "think" the download from instant kingdoms has an activation key. I would create a topic in the driftmoon subforum, Anne and Ville look there i believe.
AnneM: Aha! For once I looked somewhere else, and not just the Driftmoon subforum: Actually, we now offer the DRM free version of Driftmoon also to all our direct buyers. (And it's not available just for our new buyers, but starting from our first ever pre-orderer.)

The 25% sale at our site will be available up until the end of this month. :)
Thank you for the clarification Anne and happy birthday for the 19th :-)
http://www.simplygames.com/info/19857/Dead-Island-Riptide-CD-Key-Download-PC £19.99
Still pretty expensive for what could be a russian preorder that could still get a region restriction on release.
Post edited April 11, 2013 by Pheace
Pheace: Still pretty expensive for a russian preorder that could still get a region restriction on release.
Check the website before you post any shit .
Post edited April 11, 2013 by ne_zavarj
ne_zavarj: Check the website before you post any shit .
They're selling CD-keys, pretty much proved my point right there? How do you think CD-key sellers offer low prices? They get the keys from regions with low pricing, not from Steam.

Not to mention, did we forget the poor guys at Natural Selection 2 already?
http://unknownworlds.com/blog/beware-shady-key-resellers-and-discount-steam-keys/
Post edited April 11, 2013 by Pheace
uqblf: Amazon also has Sleeping Dogs for sale for $7.99. Maybe a pricematch to some other deal out there?
It's back to $29,99.
amok: Special edition of The Free Bundle is out.. This time it is not a free game, but for 10 days you can buy The Cabrera Brother's Special CYPHER Edition! DRM free for -40% (they are the people behind this bundle). The price is £10.10 here.

http://www.thefreebundle.com/
The constant jokes about lapdances were one thing, but that wipe away the steam thing is unbelievably gross. I feel like I need a shower.
rodrolliv: It's back to $29,99.
Yea, looks like it was not an intended promo.
amok: Special edition of The Free Bundle is out.. This time it is not a free game, but for 10 days you can buy The Cabrera Brother's Special CYPHER Edition! DRM free for -40% (they are the people behind this bundle). The price is £10.10 here.
johnki: Yeah, that doesn't really impress me. In theory, all of the extra stuff they throw in has no value because it's just little pamphlets and trinkets that are ALL DIGITAL.

Not only that but they keep doing this. They keep putting the pricier versions of the game up for sale for the cost of the base package but they seem to REFUSE to put the basic package on sale meaning you will ALWAYS pay AT LEAST $15. They probably do this because they know they can get a few extra sales off of someone seeing "OO! 40% off!" and buying it thinking it's a deal while they most likely don't cut any losses because everything is digital anyways.

Now, if I were looking to buy CYPHER for the base $15 and this deal came around, I wouldn't argue. But there are so many issues I keep hearing the game has that I'm waiting for the base package to go on sale before I decide to buy.
On the other hand, they provide the free bundle. So props to them.
stoicsentry: On the other hand, they provide the free bundle. So props to them.
Props for what? There are multiple databases for freeware games, not to mention regular appearances at indie game blogs. A flick of fingers and voilà, 2000 free games and that's not an up to date list. http://freeware.remakes.org/
stoicsentry: On the other hand, they provide the free bundle. So props to them.
grviper: Props for what? There are multiple databases for freeware games, not to mention regular appearances at indie game blogs. A flick of fingers and voilà, 2000 free games and that's not an up to date list. http://freeware.remakes.org/
Be that as it may, they still host and provide several free games, and they have no obligation to do that.

I'm not going to be mad at them for trying to sell 1.
stoicsentry: Be that as it may, they still host and provide several free games, and they have no obligation to do that.
No. They don't. If you hover over the download links, they redirect you to wherever they were originally hosted. For example, you download Nitronic Rush from nitronic-rush.com and one of the other games is downloaded from sendspace.com. All they do is highlight games they think deserve the attention.