It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tokisto: King of Amalur is South America region locked, SCC isn´t.
merow: Thanks!
I know SCC isnt locked, but Im not so sure if its worth it for me...
Oh, I see. Sorry, I was just pointing it since plp usually get troubled about it.
merow: Thanks!
I know SCC isnt locked, but Im not so sure if its worth it for me...
tokisto: Oh, I see. Sorry, I was just pointing it since plp usually get troubled about it.
No need to be sorry! ;)
I think this is the cheapest yet for Explodemon : $3.00 (or a bit less with the elder-geek.com coupon). DRM-free!
GamersGate's Spring Sale comes with two great Daily Deals for today:

Tomb Raider (Survival Edition) is 50% off, 28.98 $/€, the UK price is a bit cheaper at 17.50 pounds. Highly recommend if you like action games with platforming and a bit of puzzling. Spectacular production values.

Edit: The regular edition is 50% off as well. In US / continental Europe it costs 24.98 $/€, in the UK it's again slightly cheaper at 14.98 pounds.

Galactic Civilizations Ultimate Bundle (contains both games and all their DLC) is 66% off, 8.50 $ / 6.80 €. Two great strategy games that I sunk probably more than hundred hours into.

Both titles require Steam (though Stardock claims that the GalCiv titles will run without Steam, I haven't tried this).
Post edited April 29, 2013 by Psyringe
Psyringe: Tomb Raider (Survival Edition) is 50% off, 28.98 $/€, the UK price is a bit cheaper at 17.50 pounds. Highly recommend if you like action games with platforming and a bit of puzzling. Spectacular production values.
I'm very tempted to get this, I love the look of the gameplay and the environments but ever since I watched Conan play it and a few other reviews I just cannot see myself playing past the first few deaths. Watching Lara grab at a tree branch with wide eyed panic because it has punched its way through her throat was just too much for me to endure for a game.
Psyringe: Tomb Raider (Survival Edition) is 50% off, 28.98 $/€, the UK price is a bit cheaper at 17.50 pounds. Highly recommend if you like action games with platforming and a bit of puzzling. Spectacular production values.
Porkdish: I'm very tempted to get this, I love the look of the gameplay and the environments but ever since I watched Conan play it and a few other reviews I just cannot see myself playing past the first few deaths. Watching Lara grab at a tree branch with wide eyed panic because it has punched its way through her throat was just too much for me to endure for a game.
Yep, that was an unexpectedly gruesome scene for me as well. I think it's limited to one specific paragliding sequence fairly far into the game though. Most other death scenes are far less cruel, usually it's just the usual "character aches and falls to the ground" thing. However, unless there's a cheat to bypass it, you _will_ probably see the scene you described, it's unlikely that you can complete that sequence without dying at least once.
Post edited April 29, 2013 by Psyringe
Porkdish: I'm very tempted to get this, I love the look of the gameplay and the environments but ever since I watched Conan play it and a few other reviews I just cannot see myself playing past the first few deaths. Watching Lara grab at a tree branch with wide eyed panic because it has punched its way through her throat was just too much for me to endure for a game.
Psyringe: Yep, that was an unexpectedly gruesome scene for me as well. I think it's limited to one specific paragliding sequence fairly far into the game though. Most other death scenes are far less cruel, usually it's just the usual "character aches and falls to the ground" thing. However, unless there's a cheat to bypass it, you _will_ probably see the scene you described, it's unlikely that you can complete that sequence without dying at least once.
I just played this on PS3, a friend of mine lend me her copy.
I hated this game. I found it to be a simple Uncharted rip-off, with a boring plot and boring gameplay.
On Hard the game is easy as hell, there is no challenge at all.
There aren't puzzles, it's an "on rail title", and this is bad, because I really love old TR games (excluding the "new" trilogy). There are too many collectibles (but well, I just skipped them), the fake RPG system is simply boring.
And...there are TOO MANY cutscenes!
Oh. My. God. There is one cutscene per second! You walk, and BAM, cutscene.
You shoot some enemies, cutscene.
And Lara too, is the worst character I ever seen in the past five years... "Oh My God, what I've done"...PAM, and she kill a man with her axe in his head.
Legacy of Kain collection (Defiance, Soul Reaver 1 & 2) is 75% off on GG. here it is £3.50.
amok: Legacy of Kain collection (Defiance, Soul Reaver 1 & 2) is 75% off on GG. here it is £3.50.
It's even cheaper on gamersgate.com for USD region, $4.5
Post edited April 29, 2013 by grynn
amok: Legacy of Kain collection (Defiance, Soul Reaver 1 & 2) is 75% off on GG. here it is £3.50.
grynn: It's even cheaper on gamersgate.com for USD region, $4.5
Keep in mind if you're considering this bundle that they're steam keys and Blood Omen 2 isn't sold on Steam, so the series would be incomplete. Well, more incomplete than on here. Still waiting for Blood Omen 1...
Post edited April 29, 2013 by ABH20
new Sales on GG

Into the Dark
-60 % €8, DRM Free. More story driven 'Spin Off' from the makers of Painkiller.

Adams Venture, -50%, €2.50, 'other DRM'

Adam's Venture 2 Solomon's Secret , -50%, €2.48, SecuRom

Adam’s Venture 3 Revelation , -50%, €2.48, DRM Free

Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon -50%, €7.50, DRM Free

and do not to forget to relax with some horse back riding for a change of pace:
Riding Academy Collection -70%, €2.69, DRM Free
Post edited April 29, 2013 by dyscode
dyscode: new Sales on GG

Into the Dark
-60 % €8, DRM Free. More story driven 'Spin Off' from the makers of Painkiller.

Adams Venture, -50%, €2.50, 'other DRM'

Adam's Venture 2 Solomon's Secret , -50%, €2.48, SecuRom

Adam’s Venture 3 Revelation , -50%, €2.48, DRM Free

Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon -50%, €7.50, DRM Free

and do not to forget to relax with some horse back riding for a change of pace:
Riding Academy Collection -70%, €2.69, DRM Free
IMO Adams Venture is awful and Last Half of Darkness is under average...
Psyringe: GamersGate's Spring Sale comes with two great Daily Deals for today:

Tomb Raider (Survival Edition) is 50% off, 28.98 $/€, the UK price is a bit cheaper at 17.50 pounds. Highly recommend if you like action games with platforming and a bit of puzzling. Spectacular production values.

Edit: The regular edition is 50% off as well. In US / continental Europe it costs 24.98 $/€, in the UK it's again slightly cheaper at 14.98 pounds.
I don't see anything from the Survival Ed. that makes it worthwhile gameplay wise.
It`s the kind of goodies I really don't care (at least not with this game), or do I miss something here?
Psyringe: GamersGate's Spring Sale comes with two great Daily Deals for today:

dyscode: I don't see anything from the Survival Ed. that makes it worthwhile gameplay wise.
It`s the kind of goodies I really don't care (at least not with this game), or do I miss something here?
Check my review for the survival edition, I mostly agree. :) The soundtrack is nice if you like the music, and the comic helps getting attached to the NPCs, but whether that's worth the extra charge is certainly debatable.
merow: IMO Adams Venture is awful and Last Half of Darkness is under average...
They are surely not the best, I agree. Cannot comment on Last Half though.