It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: How scary is Last Door?
Fantasysci5: It has a great atmosphere, not pop-out scares. I wrote a review for it here: http://www.adventuregamers.com/articles/view/26769
Very impressive review thanks for the link :-)
Falkenherz: New and great deal at IndieGameStand if you don’t own the game already on GOG:

Pay what you want: The Last Door – Collector’s Edition
Beat the Average: Supreme League of Patriots Issue 1

DRM-free. $1 minimum to qualify for a Steam key.
It's less scary than distinctly unnerving. For $1 a must have IMHO. I paid full price and don't regret it. It was just a bit short.
Can't wait for season 2.
Post edited September 28, 2015 by dyscode
dyscode: It's less scary than distinctly unnerving. For $1 a must have IMHO. I paid full price and don't regret it. It was just a bit short.
Can't wait for season 2.
Does the soundtrack come with it or is that only with the GOG version?
dyscode: It's less scary than distinctly unnerving. For $1 a must have IMHO. I paid full price and don't regret it. It was just a bit short.
Can't wait for season 2.
cecil: Does the soundtrack come with it or is that only with the GOG version?
I have the GOG Version and an unused Steam Key, so I cannot say for the Steam Version (yet) but according to this Steam Thread The CE is the same everywhere.
Post edited September 28, 2015 by dyscode
dyscode: I have the GOG Version and an unused Steam Key, so I cannot say for the Steam Version (yet) but according to this Steam Thread The CE is the same everywhere.
i have the collector's edition on Steam, i searched a bit, and didn't find anything else than the soundtrack should be added soon (but that's from a topic from 1 year+). And usually if a soundtrack is added it' should be in the dlc box and should but noted in the changelog.... but nothing.
Post edited September 28, 2015 by DyNaer
DyNaer: i have the collector's edition on Steam, i searched a bit, and didn't find anything else than the soundtrack should be added soon (but that's from a topic from 1 year+). And usually if a soundtrack is added it's should be in the dlc box and should but noted in the changelog.... but nothing.
According to this post, the soundtrack should be located on "\Steam\steamapps\common\The Last Door CE\pc\Music". If not, you could contact the developers for it, just like the person below did.
Grargar: According to this post, the soundtrack should be located on "\Steam\steamapps\common\The Last Door CE\pc\Music". If not, you could contact the developers for it, just like the person below did.
yeah i saw this post, but read the one below.... , could have been fixed since the post is from 1 year +
Post edited September 28, 2015 by DyNaer
Falkenherz: Pay what you want: The Last Door – Collector’s Edition

DRM-free. $1 minimum to qualify for a Steam key.
I suppose drm free is good, but I am surprised everyone who wants it doesnt already have it from the recent indiegala bundle for only $2.70 with several other games (a couple worth it for the money).
Post edited September 28, 2015 by mabrookes
Bean's Quest and the Nightmare Cooperative have been added to the BTA tier of the <span class="bold">Humble Mobile Bundle 15</span>.
Grargar: According to this post, the soundtrack should be located on "\Steam\steamapps\common\The Last Door CE\pc\Music". If not, you could contact the developers for it, just like the person below did.
DyNaer: yeah i saw this post, but read the one below.... , could have been fixed since the post is from 1 year +
Someimes, rarely, the installers get fragged and you need to delete and reininsall the whole thing to make the DLC download. Anyway, according to the devs you are entitled to recieve the OST.
Heh, I love how Rockstar makes it so easy for me to pass on their offers, despite the initial temptation, and even at these low prices. L.A. Noire: GameShield. GTA IV: SecuRom. Max Payne 3: Low Violence for you Germans. San Andreas: Last update ruined original game experience and mod compatibility, 17 or 18 songs were removed from radio stations. No, thanks. I'm going to replay Al-Qadim instead. :P
Post edited September 28, 2015 by Leroux
dyscode: Someimes, rarely, the installers get fragged and you need to delete and reininsall the whole thing to make the DLC download. Anyway, according to the devs you are entitled to recieve the OST.
If the game isn't too big in size that's not a real problem , but for the ones which are quite large , that's really stupid.
high rated
A few late, but:

Indiegala - Every Monday Bundle

$1.99 (before price increases in about 18 hours):

- Pixel Puzzles 2: Anime
- Shan Gui (山桂)
- Super Galaxy Squadron
- Don'Yoku
- Riddled Corpses
- Diadra Empty
- Nandeyanen!? - The 1st Sutra
dyscode: Someimes, rarely, the installers get fragged and you need to delete and reininsall the whole thing to make the DLC download. Anyway, according to the devs you are entitled to recieve the OST.
DyNaer: If the game isn't too big in size that's not a real problem , but for the ones which are quite large , that's really stupid.
"Last Door" is only 173MB. But if resinstalling is the last resort in the troubleshooting checklist, you really have no choice. But as I said, I haven't seen this in quite a while.
Post edited September 29, 2015 by dyscode
siulebuo: A few late, but:

Indiegala - Every Monday Bundle

$1.99 (before price increases in about 18 hours):

- Pixel Puzzles 2: Anime
- Shan Gui (山桂)
- Super Galaxy Squadron
- Don'Yoku
- Riddled Corpses
- Diadra Empty
- Nandeyanen!? - The 1st Sutra
A lot of shmups in this one! Think I'll be grabbing it - based on what I've read/watched, the games seem pretty good quality.
Post edited September 29, 2015 by expopower