It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Recsam511: damn, thanks for the heads up, I will buy it but I can't from here... I guess is region restricted <.<
BlueMooner: I just looked and don't see it on the UK site (don't know how many sites GG has). If you want I'll buy it for you. Send me 3000 BC or a game of similar value and I'll gift it to you.
Thanks ;) check pm
dyscode: on GG Sale for us Adventure Lovers :

Gray Matter €4.50, $5, -50% DRM Free
BlueMooner:
Psyringe: I'm just surfacing from an 8-hour-session of playing "Gray Matter" to completion, and boy did that game have good characters and storytelling. May take a while until I've fully adapted back to the real world. ;) Side note: Gray Matter is on sale at GamersGate at the moment, get it if you like adventure gameswith serious/dark mystery stories.
BlueMooner: For those interested in getting Gray Matter, there's no need to spend even $5 on it. GG has a bundle on sale right now where you can get it cheaper:

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-A4P/adventure-4-pack-bundle

Their "Adventure 4 Pack" only costs $2.50, AND it incudes:

Alter Ego
Black Mirror 2
Gray Matter
The Rockin' Dead

Much more bang for your buck ! Hmm, maybe I should get it...

(Although I don't know why they have BM2 instead of BM1. I mean really. They already have a BM2 + BM3 bundle, which would have gone well with this.)
I think this might be a glitch. In the European gamersgate.com, it shows up as 100% off and there's no buy button.
BlueMooner: For those interested in getting Gray Matter, there's no need to spend even $5 on it. GG has a bundle on sale right now where you can get it cheaper:

Alter Ego
Black Mirror 2
Gray Matter
The Rockin' Dead

(Although I don't know why they have BM2 instead of BM1. I mean really. They already have a BM2 + BM3 bundle, which would have gone well with this.)
cich: I think this might be a glitch. In the European gamersgate.com, it shows up as 100% off and there's no buy button.
I think Black Mirror 2 is regional restricted
GG sale = How long is this on for? Cant seem to find end date....
nijuu: GG sale = How long is this on for? Cant seem to find end date....
2 weeks and it will also have bundles on sale (sounds like they will change once a week). It will run alongside new Daily Deals and Weeklong deals (like today's new daily is Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad and Total War Week).
cich: I think this might be a glitch. In the European gamersgate.com, it shows up as 100% off and there's no buy button.
I did a Search on the GG UK site, as well as in google, Bing and Yahoo. Where did you see the page?

amok: I think Black Mirror 2 is regional restricted
Does this mean I wouldn't be able to gift it?
BlueMooner: I did a Search on the GG UK site, as well as in google, Bing and Yahoo. Where did you see the page?

amok: I think Black Mirror 2 is regional restricted
BlueMooner: Does this mean I wouldn't be able to gift it?
no, it should be OK. It is just different publishers

edit - I can even buy it / gift it to myself through a proxy.
Post edited April 23, 2013 by amok
Thanks. : )

Alter Ego
Black Mirror 2
Gray Matter
The Rockin' Dead

Yeah.. it's a price mistake. $9.99 was the sale price before.. not the list price. So they accidentally made it 75% off of the sale price. It will probably be fixed sometime today, I'd jump on it if anyone wants it.
Post edited April 23, 2013 by spoderman
nijuu: GG sale = How long is this on for? Cant seem to find end date....
2 weeks, they say in the newsletter.
Post edited April 23, 2013 by dyscode
Successful trade with Recsam511. Anybody else want a copy? It's a damn good price, especially if it is a mistake and they're going to fix it soon.
Post edited April 23, 2013 by BlueMooner
BlueMooner: Successful trade with Recsam511. Anybody else want a copy? It's a damn good price, especially if it is a mistake and they're going to fix it soon.
Not available here Says 100% off but no buy buttons LOL. Nah not that interested to buy. Wow first glitch in a while...
nijuu: Not available here Says 100% off but no buy buttons LOL. Nah not that interested to buy. Wow first glitch in a while...
[s]Can you give me the UK link?[/s]

nvm, I saw what I needed.

Used a little code-fu and it seems it's not a glitch but blocked for the UK site.
Post edited April 23, 2013 by BlueMooner
nijuu: Not available here Says 100% off but no buy buttons LOL. Nah not that interested to buy. Wow first glitch in a while...
BlueMooner: Can you give me the UK link?
http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DDB-A4P/adventure-4-pack-bundle
Thanks.