It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wormholewizards: So there's no other way to get the game beside asking friends from Europe to buy it right? I can't see the game on other digital distributor such as Gamers Gate.
Then maybe i should opted for Alone in the Dark (2008) as an alternative. I'm need some 3rd person survival horror game, it's one of my favourite genre. But not many game from the genre available for PC today.
For third person survival horror you could maybe try the Dead space series.

Also i know it's not third person but have you tried Amnesia or the Penumbra series? They are first person survival horror games and are incredibly scary.
wormholewizards: So there's no other way to get the game beside asking friends from Europe to buy it right? I can't see the game on other digital distributor such as Gamers Gate.
Then maybe i should opted for Alone in the Dark (2008) as an alternative. I'm need some 3rd person survival horror game, it's one of my favourite genre. But not many game from the genre available for PC today.
Druidshinobi: For third person survival horror you could maybe try the Dead space series.

Also i know it's not third person but have you tried Amnesia or the Penumbra series? They are first person survival horror games and are incredibly scary.
I tried Dead Space before but couldn't finish it. It more like action survivor horror, thus i can't beat the game not because it's scary but i just plain sucks at aiming those alien and don't really like sci fi settings. Amnesia and Penumbra seems perfect to me, but then it's first person. When it came to survival horror, i'm quite picky. I need a game where my character feel really weak, like Clock Tower 3 and first 4 Silent Hill.
Does anyone have a Sapphire Select Club membership? I need the B2K promo code they're giving away.
abolat: Well if you can find someone in another region t buy it for you, then that is one way of getting it. If you have any other games you may be able to trade; lots of people got silent hill as holiday gifts during the X-mas event and they couldn't trade them away for the reasons you mentioned (bad port, buggy, etc).

thanks for the update
Well friends from Europe or US (though it is much cheaper in the US). Also try to see if anyone in the trading forums has a spare copy (as I said lot's of people got them from the holiday pile, though I only got coupons and coal which gave me even more coupons). If you are willing to buy something off steam for them just state how much you are willing to offer and see what you get. You never know :)

You can try the official steam trading forum @ http://forums.steampowered.com or the steamtrades forum @ http://www.steamtrades.com (note the latter requires signing in through OpenID via steam).
grynn: Does anyone have a Sapphire Select Club membership? I need the B2K promo code they're giving away.
I think I do
Druidshinobi: For third person survival horror you could maybe try the Dead space series.

wormholewizards: I tried Dead Space before but couldn't finish it. It more like action survivor horror, thus i can't beat the game not because it's scary but i just plain sucks at aiming those alien and don't really like sci fi settings. Amnesia and Penumbra seems perfect to me, but then it's first person. When it came to survival horror, i'm quite picky. I need a game where my character feel really weak, like Clock Tower 3 and first 4 Silent Hill.
Have you tried Cold Fear? If you get used to the controls and the forced 4:3 perspective, the game is not bad.
grynn: Does anyone have a Sapphire Select Club membership? I need the B2K promo code they're giving away.
What code?
nagytow: What code?
Free B2K along with BF3 purchase.

Thanks to godspeeed btw.
Post edited February 08, 2012 by grynn
nagytow: (I know a guy who bought a lot of keys).
And this is why we can't have nice things. One person buying lots of keys is certain to alert the retailer that something in the system has gone wrong; that's not normal behavior.

It will be interesting now to see if they cancel those purchases later on. No idea what the law is like in Spain.
nagytow: (I know a guy who bought a lot of keys).
worlddan: And this is why we can't have nice things. One person buying lots of keys is certain to alert the retailer that something in the system has gone wrong; that's not normal behavior.

It will be interesting now to see if they cancel those purchases later on. No idea what the law is like in Spain.
It would require a lot of convincing and talks with Valve. Valve and EA are not too keen to remove the keys as they were paid for anyway. I still have my leaked Dirt 3 and BF3.
Post edited February 08, 2012 by nagytow
nagytow: It would require a lot of convincing and talks with Valve.
I'm not sure about it. I bought 2 Red Orchestra keys from GetGames and the second got banned quickly since someone at my bank thought that my credit card was stolen and they cancelled the second payment. After that GetGames revoked my key and could not be activated.
wormholewizards: I tried Dead Space before but couldn't finish it. It more like action survivor horror, thus i can't beat the game not because it's scary but i just plain sucks at aiming those alien and don't really like sci fi settings. Amnesia and Penumbra seems perfect to me, but then it's first person. When it came to survival horror, i'm quite picky. I need a game where my character feel really weak, like Clock Tower 3 and first 4 Silent Hill.
trusteft: Have you tried Cold Fear? If you get used to the controls and the forced 4:3 perspective, the game is not bad.
Finished it in 2007, bought box copy with dirt cheap price. A good, underrated game but feel lacking at several areas.
gyokzoli: I'm not sure about it. I bought 2 Red Orchestra keys from GetGames and the second got banned quickly since someone at my bank thought that my credit card was stolen and they cancelled the second payment. After that GetGames revoked my key and could not be activated.
Stolen CCs are a completely different and more serious thing than "we sold it too cheap and to wrong people".
Steam daily Dino D-Day 66% off
http://store.steampowered.com/app/70000/
wormholewizards: I don't understand why Konami games always have region restricted (for PC).
Basically, because Konami JP seem to be in charge of your region. And they don't "do" digital distribution on the PC.