It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm confused... GOG was saying something about a forum reply when I got in a few minutes ago however once I clicked the indicator it took me to this thread & I don't see any posts addressed to me?? :-s
JunglePredator: I'm confused... GOG was saying something about a forum reply when I got in a few minutes ago however once I clicked the indicator it took me to this thread & I don't see any posts addressed to me?? :-s
Ki11s0n3 : " Lol it says I got a Forum reply here but I don't see anything"

JMich : "The reply notification is sent if someone presses the "reply", even if he then deletes the text. Thus you may get a reply notification, without any relevant post, simply because someone clicked reply and not "new post"
Post edited April 06, 2013 by koima57
I've been served!
Post edited April 08, 2014 by Jugglenaut
JunglePredator: I'm confused... GOG was saying something about a forum reply when I got in a few minutes ago however once I clicked the indicator it took me to this thread & I don't see any posts addressed to me?? :-s
koima57: Ki11s0n3 : " Lol it says I got a Forum reply here but I don't see anything"

JMich : "The reply notification is sent if someone presses the "reply", even if he then deletes the text. Thus you may get a reply notification, without any relevant post, simply because someone clicked reply and not "new post"
Thank you sir.
updated
Post edited April 08, 2013 by akhliber
Have:

Duke Nukem 3D GOG code

Want:

PID, which you can get for 1 dollar right now, here: https://indiegamestand.com/

I want the redeemable GOG code :)
Have:
GOG
Master of Magic
Master of Orion 1+2
Outcast

Steam
Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror
Darsiders 1
Red Faction Armageddon
Red Faction Armageddon Path to War DLC

Indie Gala Colossuc bundle:
Uplink (Steam)
Hearts of Iron III (Steam)
Galactic Civilizations I: Ultimate Edition (Steam)
Fibrillation (Desura)
Multiwinia (Steam)
Darwinia (Steam)
Defcon (Steam)
Demigod (Steam)
King Arthur Complete Collection (King Arthur The Role-Playing Wargame
(Steam) + King Arthur II: The Role-Playing Wargame + Dead Legions DLC
(Steam) + King Arthur: Fallen Champions (Steam))
Talisman Prologue (Desura)

A Game of Dwarves bundle:
- Nosferatu: - DRM Free
- Guilty Gear Isuka - Gamers Gate
- Gun Metal - Gamers Gate
- Street Racing Syndicate - Gamers Gate
- Gettysburg: Armored Warfare - STEAM
- Warlock: Master Of The Arcane - STEAM
- Europa Universalis: Chronicles Collection (EU 3 Complete, EU 3 Heir
to Throne and EU 3 Divine Wind) STEAM
- A Game Of Dwarves - STEAM
- Defenders of Ardania - STEAM

I trade them all for D&D Dynamo Bundle on GOG (or at least for a part of the bundle, I don't need all the games).
I have Dawn of Fantasy, Dishonored, Supreme Comm 2, Ravaged, HIB Android 4, Magicka

I'm looking for Darksiders 2 or other interesting games.
Tired of hoarding old bundle game keys?
Want to try a shiny new GOG game?
Look no further, trade in your old keys today!
:D

Trade rules:
A) 1 key per 1 usd + 3 keys for steam game keys
Example: Do you want a $6 GOG game? That will 9 steam keys.
B) 2 keys per 1 usd for Desura game keys
Example: Do you want a $6 GOG game? That will be 12 desura keys.

The choice of GOG game is entirely up to you.

Requirements:
Please check here before making any offers (steam and desura info included):
[url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:DarkoD13]http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:DarkoD13[/url]
I must not own the game on the service that you're offering it for. I have all the current bundles, I'm looking for older ones.
Thank you.

A few updates here.

EDIT: For the record, I am not affiliated with GameStop. :)
Negotiations are welcome.
Post edited April 06, 2013 by DarkoD13
UPDATED
DarkoD13: Tired of hoarding old bundle game keys?

Trade rules:

Requirements:
[url=http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:DarkoD13]http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/User:DarkoD13[/url]
I must not own the game on the service that you're offering it for. I have all the current bundles, I'm looking for older ones.
Thank you.

A few updates here.
Sooo you want 9 or even 12 games for one ? And how is anyone going to have 12 Desura keys that you don't have ?
I was thinking of buying evoland, so might as well trade here instead. I have all the games of the current D&D promo, so I'll trade Evoland (currently 9$) for games from the current promo. I'm ok with a 1:1 trade, but I'll trade with whoever makes me the best offer*. Offer stands until I feel like playing the game and buy it myself, which will most likely be tomorrow.

* One I could not refuse is advisable.
DarkoD13: snip
Clarified.
Post edited April 06, 2013 by teshra
teshra: I'm not sure I understand properly but I've read and reread your post about 3 times and the same question keeps popping up.

So, for one $5.99 GOG game, you want 9 bundle games on Steam or 12 games on Desura?
If I understand that right, mind if I "bid" on that offer. If anyone is considering the above offer, mine is for one $5.99 game on GOG, I simply would ask for 6 bundle games on Steam. The GOG game is entirely your choice but I must want and not already have the Steam games.

If I misunderstand your trade offer, please clarify a bit more. And if I did understand, does anyone care to bid lower?
May I see your Steam profile to see what game you already have?
DarkoD13: Tired of hoarding old bundle game keys?

Trade rules:

Requirements:
Thank you.

A few updates here.
summitus: Sooo you want 9 or even 12 games for one ? And how is anyone going to have 12 Desura keys that you don't have ?
I am pretty positive their are only maybe two dozen desura keys that have been bundled and some of them are worth far more than 50 cents a piece...secondly he is basically saying a steam key from a bundle is worth around 67 cents whereas a good majority of them are worth a bit more...

Just throwing these out there; he is saying...Legend of Grimrock, Dungeon Defenders, Magicka, Amnesia, etc are worth 67 cents just because they are in a bundle.

Sure the real obscure crappy keys I would gladly sale for 67 cents, but their are a lot more good keys than bad, and a blanket trade of 9 keys for 1 gog game sounds like something Gamestop would do....

in fact...did that idea come from Gamestops trade in policies=P
Post edited April 06, 2013 by misfire200