It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[Want]
- Blood of the Werewolf, from current Bundle Stars
- Zeno Clash 2, from current Humble Weekly
I'll trade multiple keys for each above

- QbQbQb and Saviors (from current BIAB http://bundle-in-a-box.com/ )
- The A.typical RPG (desura, from Bundle Bandits )

[Have]
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post6900

thanks undeadcow again :)
Post edited December 13, 2013 by alexkoti
Have (all on gog):
Nexus - The Jupiter Incident
Master of Magic
The Real Texas
Geneforge 1-5

Want on gog:
Smugglers V
Papers Please
Sang-Froid
Battleworld Kronos

Have traded before with "IamSinistar"
— x —
Post edited December 18, 2013 by Azrael360
Have (GOG):
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Planescape Torment
The Witcher Enhanced Edition

Want (GOG):
Brutal Legend
Psychonauts
Costume Quest
Stacking
DEFCON
InFlux
Papers, Please
11th Hour, The

Successfully traded with miszczu, Accatone, Leroux
Post edited December 17, 2013 by fronzelneekburm
-------- Thank you BuzzLightyear2 for Killing Floor! --------

Interested in Killing Floor for my elder brother so the three of us can play together and Rising Storm for me from the Weekly Sale, let me know which items would you like!!

Still looking for Rising Storm let me know if you're interested!!

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

-------- Thank you BuzzLightyear2 for Killing Floor! --------

Desura:

- Laxius Force I + Guide
- Zombusters

Steam:

- Dead Space
- Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
- Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
- Medal of Honor
- Mirror's Edge
- Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45
- Zafehouse: Diaries
- Pacific Storm Allies
- Miner Wars Arena

Others:

- Iron Grip: Marauders - $10 Content Coupon
- Exoplanet: First Contact Developer Key

I'm interested in hearing offers aswell, just let me know through PMs!

I've traded with lots of known users here, lost my list, but managed to confirm some.

Successfully traded with: DarkoD13; Momo1991; Giltonnam; Darthprymus; Suzaku-sama; alexkoti; Accatone; agaiz; roelibex; IAmSinstar; d456; dyscode; adambiser; ErekoseDM; jamiecol90.
Post edited December 15, 2013 by Crsldmc
shayne3: I've updated my have and want lists:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post8858

Note especially the edit down the bottom of my post. I'm now interested in trading you a game from my have list in return for you signing up for a copy.com account via my referral link, thus earning me an extra 5GB of space.

Mods, I'm not sure if this is allowed because it's a bit like referral spam. However I thought it would be okay since I'm offering to accept it as part of a fair trade, in the spirit of this thread. Please let me know if it's not ok and I'll completely remove it.
Copy doesn't do that anymore.
EDIT: My bad, it does.
Post edited December 14, 2013 by sanchit117
If you need either Carmageddon from the deal and don't want to buy the rest, let me know, I think I'll be feeling like trading later today. If it's any other game.... well, you can try.
Post edited December 17, 2013 by adambiser
low rated
I have a few Fallout bundle codes for those who've missed the deal.

I am willing to trade for a few other games.

Preferably RPG games.

Thanks,

- Tim :)

EDIT:

Or not.. lol
Post edited December 15, 2013 by TimTom92
Hello all, new here to trading, but I've got a few Steam Keys I'd like to trade for GOG games (Keys) if anyone is interested.

I'll start with just one since I'm so new at this and want to make sure everything works correctly.

Have Steam Key:

RoboBlitz (currently listed as $9.99 on Steam)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/4300/

Would like either (GOG):

Don't Starve
Papers, Please
or maybe Dust: An Elysian Tail

I'm looking for just a straight Key trade, not worried about any balances since I'll never the Steam Key anyway.
Let's try.

Have:

Carmageddon Max Pack (GOG)

Want:

Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord (GOG)
*cleaned
Post edited December 17, 2013 by gbaz69
I have built up some extra titles on steam. I'm completely broke so it sucks that they just sit in my inventory.

For trade:

Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines
Fallout: New Vegas
The Cave
Knights of the Old Republic
KOTOR 2

I'm trading preferably for gog games. Please don't scam me as I really don't have the money to make up for these. I'll even trade at somewhat of a loss considering the whole gog.com site is on sale.
excalibunny: I have built up some extra titles on steam. I'm completely broke so it sucks that they just sit in my inventory.

For trade:

The Cave
KOTOR 2

I'm trading preferably for gog games. Please don't scam me as I really don't have the money to make up for these. I'll even trade at somewhat of a loss considering the whole gog.com site is on sale.
This is the first time me asking for this so how does this work because I really want to get Vampires.
excalibunny: I have built up some extra titles on steam. I'm completely broke so it sucks that they just sit in my inventory.

For trade:

The Cave
KOTOR 2

Elmofongo: This is the first time me asking for this so how does this work because I really want to get Vampires.
If we come to an agreement, You provide me your email address and I'll mail first.