It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Change my want list
Have:

Thirty Flights of Loving (I'd like to have 2 Desura games for it)
Air Forte (Steam)
Atom Zombie Smasher (Steam)
Flotilla (Steam)
Storm in a Teacup (Steam)
Super Hexagon (Steam)

Want:

Eryi's Action (Desura)
Oozi: Earth Adventure (Desura)
Orczz (Desura)
Blindside (Desura)
99 Levels to Hell (Desura)
War in a Box: Paper Tanks (Desura)
Will Fight for Food (Desura)
Garshasp: The Monster Slayer (Desura)
Adventure Apes and the Mayan Mystery (Desura)
Reprisal (Desura)
Pushcat (Desura)
Doom and Destiny (Desura)
Gnomoria (Desura)
Fotonica (Desura)
Rijn the Specpyre in... Manor of the Damned! (Desura)
Reversion - The Meeting (Desura)

Traded with: Heretic777 (x2), tjc1074, koima57, SpiderFromMars, CyberStroobs, P1na, Physicser, triock, Giltonnam, alexkoti & Momo1991.
Post edited April 09, 2013 by Accatone
updated
Post edited April 07, 2013 by abolat
Want:

Settlers 3

Have:

GOG

Total Annihilation Commander Pack
Lords of the Realm Royal edition
Panzer General 2
Duke Nukem 3d

Gamersgate

Cultures 1
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands

I've got a retail copy but its incompatible with the GOG version for multiplayer. Proof

Traded with several people here before.
Post edited April 07, 2013 by Alfie3000
I have a -25% Bit Trip Runner 2 coupon on Steam, if anyone wants it.
I'm asking for a favor here so if anyone doesn't mind I would really appreciate it. Gamersgate has Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes and Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes - I Am the Boss DLC Pack on sale but since I'm on EU I get screwed in the prices since they don't convert USD to Euros so I'll be paying 2,49€ instead of 1,92€, which is the equivalent to the USD price of $2,49. The same thing applies to the DLC so if someone from the US doesn't mind buying those for me I would really appreciate it and of course I would send you the money via Paypal. Please take note that I'm not sure that this is ilegal to bypass regional pricing areas like this. Thanks in advance!
Zorder:
It seems like there used to be a thread for that, but sadly it looks kind of dead.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_region_restriction_currency_conversion_scam_avoidance_topic/page1
Post edited April 07, 2013 by DarkoD13
DarkoD13: It seems like there used to be a thread for that, but sadly it looks kind of dead.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_region_restriction_currency_conversion_scam_avoidance_topic/page1
Well thanks for letting me know, let's see if my atempt to revive it works heh.
Since I've gotten no replies, I'll withdraw my previous offer and just buy Evoland for myself.
-- nvm --
Post edited April 07, 2013 by user deleted
Updated - http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post6066
NEVER MIND.
Post edited April 07, 2013 by Foxhack
Updated
I'm asking for a big favour here. I've got two keys: Red orchestra 2 and red orchestra 1. I am willing to trade both for DLC quest. I know it's a bad offer but i need a new game to play. The game is 4 bucks on steam, i think. I was just wondering if any of you could buy me the game for these two keys. If not...

Just OFFER ME something for:

Red orchestra 1
Red orchestra 2

-------------------------------------

This trade has been completed! Thanks Heretic777!

I still have Red orchestra 1. Offer me something and i'll let you know if i want it.
Post edited April 08, 2013 by Katchim
Post edited April 08, 2013 by the_bard