It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aningan: So you have a code, which has been given away for free, to trade. Then you go into a thread where people are simply giving away codes to that game and you post:

So help me understand. You have a code that you got for free and expect a trade, and yet needed another? But wait, that code is still valid, you did not redeem it (presumably because you already got it for free and can't redeem another). So... you posted that you got it... why? To reserve it? So that other people don't try to get it? Seriously, I really want to understand this.
gameon: He must have grabbed someone else's code, and then tried to trade the one he reserved from his own account.
Not too mention this guy was trying to peddle me his Duke Nukem Code, DOTA 2, and Metro 2033 for the Humble Bundle Beat the Average bundle...

then when i gave him a pretty long message how none of his games are worth anything at the moment, he proceeds to tell me to chill (although i said everything nicely) and how Duke Nukem will be worth $10, and Dota was a throw in and that he did not KNOW that Metro was worthless...

Secondly, in an earlier classifieds ad he was listing Dota 2 as a 29.99 game from steam=) Secondly, he must live in a fantasy world to think a game listed at $5.99 when not on sale will ever be worth $10.00 especially when it was given out for free to the whole of gogdom. Finally...i am pretty sure he got the Metro 2033 from the facebook giveaway since that appeared on his list since then.

Dice is living in a fantasy world at the moment...oh, and he did not even want to respond to my last message when I told him all the above...probably just sending more wonderful trade offers to others...loser.

I think it says a lot about his character that he got a free code and then tried to grab another so he could peddle his own.
Post edited December 18, 2012 by misfire200
I'm looking for anyone who can gift me the RAGE Scorchers DLC - due to stupid publishers I'm not able to buy it in Poland. I can PayPal you the money ($4.99 or 4.99 Euro - I think it costs that much).
GL1zdA: I'm looking for anyone who can gift me the RAGE Scorchers DLC - due to stupid publishers I'm not able to buy it in Poland. I can PayPal you the money ($4.99 or 4.99 Euro - I think it costs that much).
I'd be glad to help. PM me.
Post edited December 18, 2012 by Foxhack
I know this might sound like strange request but I'm looking for someone to send me Wipeout Fusion by mail. I'm only interested in complete ones with manual and box. I'd get it from eBay myself, but Serbia is not on list of PayPal supported countries. I can't buy you anything buy-able with CC, but I'm not sure how much shipping would be and how much to offer for game (It's 0.99$-5$ on eBay), but I'm quite sure we would be able to work something out.
Post edited December 18, 2012 by IronStar
Steam:
[H]
5xDota
The Ship[Complete]
[W]
Pretty much everything I don't have. :)
GL1zdA: I'm looking for anyone who can gift me the RAGE Scorchers DLC - due to stupid publishers I'm not able to buy it in Poland. I can PayPal you the money ($4.99 or 4.99 Euro - I think it costs that much).
Um. Just so you know, I can't send you my email if you don't have PMs allowed. :P
Post edited December 19, 2012 by adambiser
Foxhack: Um. Just so you know, I can't send you my email if you don't have PMs allowed. :P
I didn't noticed it. It should now work correct.
*Bump* would really like at least 1 30 day card for Rift, on GMG it's $11 usd with the 25% off voucher.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post4532
Post edited December 18, 2012 by CymTyr
Hello goggers. I was hoping somebody would be willing to do a trade with me. I have steam keys for Majesty Gold, Victoria 2, and Metro 2033. I was hoping I could trade somebody all 3 keys for a gog key of Stranger's Wrath HD(and Legacy of Kain-Soul Reaver, if you're feeling nice.)

Thank you for your time
[DATA EXPUNGED]

TRADED WITH:

Gazoinks, lowyhong, ne_zavarj, summitus, gyokzoli, Cassidy, carnival73, metalkidz, K_1269, didamangi, WhiteWolf, Foxhack, Hawk52, ashwald.

Thanks for the gift! Merry Christmas!
Post edited December 21, 2012 by ABH20
Updated
Post edited December 21, 2012 by Suzaku-sama
Reposting:

Have

Tier 1 Interplay bundle, consisting out of 8 games (GOG)
Primordia (STEAM, keep in mind, it's not on sale in either places)
Shadowgrounds survivor (STEAM)

If anyone is interested, PM me and let's work something out as I will be prepared to trade these games for a relatively low value
Still looking for some 1C leftover

[H]
Delve Deeper & DLC (Desura)
Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC (Steam)
Titan Quest (Steam)
Brazen Prototype (Steam) X3
Legend of Grimrock (Steam)
The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC (Steam)

[W]
Ascension to the Throne
Dawn of Magic
Konung 2
Star Wolves 1 & 2
Planet Alcatraz
UFO Aftermath
Other offers are also welcome

traded with ashwald, VVhiteVVolf, Heretic777, ne_zavarj, Grilledfish, Rodzaju
Post edited December 19, 2012 by PandaLiang
PandaLiang: Still looking for some 1C leftover

[W]
Ascension to the Throne
I just want to say how much i liked that game. The end boss battles are tough, but the whole game is fun to play through. Well worth trying out.