It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

have 3 trial pass for nucleardown for free. pm me
[Have]
Abe's Exoddus (Steam gift)

[Want]
Rise of the Samurai Shogun 2 DLC (1.75€/2.5$ atm)
RobertPattinson: blabla
Someone call Blade!
RobertPattinson: blabla
grynn: Someone call Blade!
I've always thought that people should be inspired by the Alien vs Predator collaboration and create Twilight vs Blade.
grynn: Someone call Blade!
nmillar: I've always thought that people should be inspired by the Alien vs Predator collaboration and create Twilight vs Blade.
That would be a massacre (which is nice) hah.
Posting my offer again if anyone's interested

Trading a GOG code of Guilty Gear X2 reload for a code of Sherlock Holmes that's 3.99 right now, let me know if anyone's interested
nmillar: I've always thought that people should be inspired by the Alien vs Predator collaboration and create Twilight vs Blade.
I would pay good money to see that!

Also,
Have 2 "Assassin's Creed Revelations 50% off" coupons on Steam, valid until 1st of April.
Post edited March 21, 2012 by Aningan
HAVE: Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 2: Retribution (Steam Key)

WANT: Paypal $8.00

Selling for $2.18 cheaper than GamersGate. I have a very good trading rep on GOG and Steam with many references. You are trading with an honest person.
Aningan: I would pay good money to see that!

Also,
Have 2 "Assassin's Creed Revelations 50% off" coupons on Steam, valid until 1st of April.
Everyone gets coupons, just restart your Steam. You get new coupons every time you restart it.
There's no twlight vs Blade movie because it'd be like 10 minutes long. On account of all the vampires being dead so fast.
nagytow: Everyone gets coupons, just restart your Steam. You get new coupons every time you restart it.
I don't get more coupons, only got one.
Sinizine: There's no twlight vs Blade movie because it'd be like 10 minutes long. On account of all the vampires being dead so fast.
Heh, this reminds me of a picture I saw posted on a friends' Facebook. I've attached it here.
Attachments:
Sinizine: There's no twlight vs Blade movie because it'd be like 10 minutes long. On account of all the vampires being dead so fast.
korell: Heh, this reminds me of a picture I saw posted on a friends' Facebook. I've attached it here.
Lol I remember that picture makes me laugh every time I see it
This one is the best imho :)
Attachments:
blade.jpg (28 Kb)
I have a spare 50% off Assassin's Creed Revelations coupon on Steam valid until April 1st if anyone wants it.