It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Not only did he pay for them, he will one day get reimbursed for the $1 copy he gave me, regardless of if he wants to be or not. :P
nijuu: The trades are pretty imbalanced in here, its mostly people offering bundled keys for GOG games..... of which there are few if any on offer.*gives up*
Well the point of the thread is to just post what you have and what you want, it's that simple it isn't suppose to be anything more or anything else
nijuu: The trades are pretty imbalanced in here, its mostly people offering bundled keys for GOG games..... of which there are few if any on offer.*gives up*
Maybe because, as misfire pointed out, there is no proper inventory? I'd gladly pay or trade for older promos that I've missed. I don't see anyone offering that. People that have been here for years... :D
to be fair - you don't actually know what is traded as most are done by pm, and i do not believe that the vast majority of our community would try to screw another.

i would hate to think i ever didn't give enough, but if i have to any1 i traded with, shout me and i will rectify it immediatly.
Post edited April 04, 2013 by Ian
I don't have the heart to trade anything given to me, I feel so dirty. Now granted, most times when I feel dirty I like it, but not with regard to this.
done
Post edited April 06, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
I would say only a couple people are truly offering imbalanced trades...the majority will list their keys and will gladly offer multiples for a $3 gog sale or what not.

Secondly the ones offering stupid trades probably never get any responses so its just them waisting their time.

As for bundle keys, actually some of them can be quite valuable if they are older keys that have not been bundled in twelve different packages. For example Humble Bundle V is a fairly nice bundle key that is easily worth a gog game just because of what it contains.

Ian: to be fair - you don't actually know what is traded as most are done by pm, and i do not believe that the vast majority of our community would try to screw another.

i would hate to think i ever didn't give enough, but if i have to any1 i traded with, shout me and i will rectify it immediatly.
lan...how about that time you traded me 27 DOTA 2 copies for my super galactic gog bundle of fun=) grrrr....i swear I thought those DOTA's would be worth something...haha...j/k=) I am sure you have always been fair, and the majority here are.
Post edited April 04, 2013 by misfire200
Have:

Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete

Want:

System Shock 2

OR

GOG Game(s) for a 10 Dollar Value, PM me and let's work something out :)
Have:

Anodyne (Steam) (I'd like to have 2 Desura games for it)
Storm in a Teacup (Steam)
Super Hexagon (Steam)

Want:

Eryi's Action (Desura)
Oozi: Earth Adventure (Desura)
Orczz (Desura)
Blindside (Desura)
99 Levels to Hell (Desura)
War in a Box: Paper Tanks (Desura)
Will Fight for Food (Desura)
Garshasp: The Monster Slayer (Desura)
Adventure Apes and the Mayan Mystery (Desura)
Dawning (Desura)
I Get This Call Every Day (Desura)
Reprisal (Desura)
Pushcat (Desura)
Zombies (Desura)
Doom and Destiny (Desura)
Vitrum (Desura)

Traded with: Heretic777 (x2), tjc1074, koima57, SpiderFromMars, CyberStroobs, P1na, Physicser, triock, Giltonnam & alexkoti.
Post edited April 05, 2013 by Accatone
HAVE

Mafia 2 (Amazon Steam key, should activate only in US, Canada, Puerto Rico and Mexico)
Metro 2033
Galactic Arms Race
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP
Splice
Nightsky
Bastion

I can also offer any of the individual D&D collection games being sold at 80%

WANT

Steam or GOG offers
Post edited April 06, 2013 by retsuseiba
Closed.
Post edited April 05, 2013 by Qwertyman
Anyone selling any GOG games and wants something from the current promo? Looking for any RPGs i don't have. Avernum, Avadon, Ultima, etc.
-- Deleted --
Post edited April 05, 2013 by anx
I have Steam and GOG keys for Waking Mars I could trade if anyone's willing to gift me Temple of Elemental Evil from the weekend promo

or

if anyone can gift me TOEE for the 80% off price, I'll send you the equivalent in Paypal cash.
Post edited April 05, 2013 by warreni
Updated.Willing to trade for current D&D GOG promo