It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DarkoD13: snip
teshra: I'm not sure I understand properly but I've read and reread your post about 3 times and the same question keeps popping up.

So, for one $5.99 GOG game, you want 9 bundle games on Steam or 12 games on Desura?
If I understand that right, mind if I "bid" on that offer. If anyone is considering the above offer, mine is for one $5.99 game on GOG, I simply would ask for 6 bundle games on Steam. The GOG game is entirely your choice but I must want and not already have the Steam games.

If I misunderstand your trade offer, please clarify a bit more. And if I did understand, does anyone care to bid lower?
Yes. I've missed a lot of the past bundle games. There are a lot of people who want to get rid of their indie stuff. I could buy someone anything on GOG in exchange for games that they bought for a couple of dollars. I have provided the necessary info so that people can see what games they could offer.
I don't see anything wrong with that and I'm not really sure I get your attitude.
Have a nice day.
P1na: I was thinking of buying evoland, so might as well trade here instead. I have all the games of the current D&D promo, so I'll trade Evoland (currently 9$) for games from the current promo. I'm ok with a 1:1 trade, but I'll trade with whoever makes me the best offer*. Offer stands until I feel like playing the game and buy it myself, which will most likely be tomorrow.

* One I could not refuse is advisable.
So you are trying to trade for Evoland, correct? Because the above statement sounds like you are trading Evoland away.

So you are basically hoping someone will buy you Evoland for something you can buy them for $2 in return=) (hence, make an offer i cannot refuse) ...
summitus: Sooo you want 9 or even 12 games for one ? And how is anyone going to have 12 Desura keys that you don't have ?
misfire200: I am pretty positive their are only maybe two dozen desura keys that have been bundled and some of them are worth far more than 50 cents a piece...secondly he is basically saying a steam key from a bundle is worth around 67 cents whereas a good majority of them are worth a bit more...

Just throwing these out there; he is saying...Legend of Grimrock, Dungeon Defenders, Magicka, Amnesia, etc are worth 67 cents just because they are in a bundle.

Sure the real obscure crappy keys I would gladly sale for 67 cents, but their are a lot more good keys than bad, and a blanket trade of 9 keys for 1 gog game sounds like something Gamestop would do....

in fact...did that idea come from Gamestops trade in policies=P
I thinks this thread is starting to get like the Steam Trading forums , " and that wouldn't taste very nice would it Preciouss " ! :)
P1na: I was thinking of buying evoland, so might as well trade here instead. I have all the games of the current D&D promo, so I'll trade Evoland (currently 9$) for games from the current promo. I'm ok with a 1:1 trade, but I'll trade with whoever makes me the best offer*. Offer stands until I feel like playing the game and buy it myself, which will most likely be tomorrow.

* One I could not refuse is advisable.
misfire200: So you are trying to trade for Evoland, correct? Because the above statement sounds like you are trading Evoland away.

So you are basically hoping someone will buy you Evoland for something you can buy them for $2 in return=) (hence, make an offer i cannot refuse) ...
Yes, you got the right idea. Someone buys me Evoland, I buy in exchange games from the current promo for them at 80% discount. I was expecting offers such as NWN2 + Planescape+ToEE for instance (7$), but if someone is ok with just a 2$ game, I certainly won't refuse.
Post edited April 06, 2013 by P1na
misfire200:
I'm guessing I should be clearer that I'm really open to offers. Anything I don't have is fair game.

Anyway, I'm not looking to derail classifieds. If anyone has an offer/objection PM me.
misfire200:
DarkoD13: I'm guessing I should be clearer that I'm really open to offers. Anything I don't have is fair game.

Anyway, I'm not looking to derail classifieds. If anyone has an offer/objection PM me.
Pls cek my post
misfire200:
DarkoD13: I'm guessing I should be clearer that I'm really open to offers. Anything I don't have is fair game.

I do not have a problem with it in the long run, you may find some nibbles, but saying that desura keys are basically $0.50 and steam keys are $0.67 will not get you much.

Especially when all the keys truly vary in price, yes their are some crappy keys worth that, but the good majority are not and on steam trades the value is usually right below its 75% sale price since its a "key" or maybe 1-2 TF2 keys which would estimate each key too be around $2-4 for the more popular ones.

But you would get more bites saying i will buy gog games for steam key bundles/desura bundles...or heck scan through the classifieds and make offers since a lot of people already list their inventory.
misfire200: So you are trying to trade for Evoland, correct? Because the above statement sounds like you are trading Evoland away.

P1na: Yes, you got the right idea. Someone buys me Evoland, I buy in exchange games from the current promo for them at 80% discount. I was expecting offers such as NWN2 + Planescape+ToEE for instance (7$), but if someone is ok with just a 2$ game, I certainly won't refuse.
=) I would not either. I just wanted to clarify it for others so they know you are offering Evoland for promo games.
Post edited April 06, 2013 by misfire200
Hi, I have 3 gog Games to trade:

Evolva + Screamer (GOG Gift)
Pid (GOG Gift)

I want GOG games, make an offer!

Steam ID: matcarfer
I am currently interested in the following games from the D & D promo.

Neverwinter Nights
Neverwinter Nights 2
Demon Stone

I already have most of the other games from the Dungeons and Dragons Anthology: The Master Collection. I would like the gift code for these three games. In return, I will send you the PM code to any $10 GOG game your heart desires. Please PM me if interested.
Post edited April 06, 2013 by BuzzLightyear2
Post edited April 08, 2013 by the_bard
Thread closed
Post edited April 08, 2013 by oasis789
[H]Red orchestra 2 GOTY, Red Orchestra 1 [W] DLC Quest or Sniper: Ghost warrior Gold edition (1$ with 90% off coupon)

I will give both keys for one of those. Offers are fine but those 2 are the main games i want.
(really need a new game to play, i'm so bored)
Would anyone be willing to trade me a Killing Floor key from the Humble Weekly sale for a copy of Anodyne on Desura?
(the whole bundle would be nice, so we could also play RO together but I mainly play KF so am looking for that)
(It's for a friend, so we can play together)
Post edited April 06, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
Have:

Steam:

La Mulana

Dynamite Jack
Beat Hazard Ultra
Nightsky
Solar 2
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Crayon Physics Deluxe

Dungeons: the dark lord
I bomber defense pacific