It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because I don't ban people for pedantic semantics.
Banned because that's all we do in this thread, don't deny it.
Banned, because you should have banned Jsidhu762 for losing his job as a produce manager for taking leeks out the back door
Banned, because that's not true, we're usually making up important-sounding reasons, like protecting the forum from dangerous users or other threats. In that spirit, you're banned, because you're admitting in your own profile that you're nuts. We don't want you to infect other users with your mental disease, maybe it could spread through your comments.

EDIT: Hooyaah is banned, because I don't know what "leeks" are, but it sounds disgusting, like something that could lead to food poisoning.
Post edited August 18, 2020 by morolf
morolf: Banned, because that's not true, we're usually making up important-sounding reasons, like protecting the forum from dangerous users or other threats. In that spirit, you're banned, because you're admitting in your own profile that you're nuts. We don't want you to infect other users with your mental disease, maybe it could spread through your comments.

EDIT: Hooyaah is banned, because I don't know what "leeks" are, but it sounds disgusting, like something that could lead to food poisoning.
^ Banned for getting ninjaed, yet again
Banned for being prejudice against mental illness AND for not knowing that leeks are a large kind of edible greens.

And Hooyaah is banned for his meta-ninja ways.
Post edited August 18, 2020 by MichaelD.965
Banned, because Gog users eat only meat, leeks and other vegetables sap your strength.
Banned, because according to myth, Gog was a cannibal, and so Gog users must honour this tradition by tucking each other in. As it were.
Banned because now I'm getting hungry, and someone has to go first.
Banned because I wouldn't like Bruce Banner when he's hungry.
Banned, because you know that he would ban you when he's hungry.
Banned for being hungry in Hungary.
Banned for being hungary in the country of Hangary.
Banned, for frying Turkey in Greece
Banned because I don't know if it's Istanbul or Constantinople.