It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned, because you were actually lost in Byzantion.
Banned, for going to Kathmandu
Banned for posting so many times that it takes me a billion years to read it all each and every day (except I didn't bother yesterday so it took me twice as long today)!
Banned, because you don't wanna witness how the Sun swallows Earth?
Banned because I want to see another universe swallow this one.
Banned, because I want to see how the earth swallows the sun, this was promised when the Large Hadron Collider startet to operate.
Banned, because the Andromeda galaxy and the Milky Way galaxy will "collide" in only 4.5 Billion years and no, you will probably not be there to name what they morph into the "Andromilky" galaxy
Banned because I refer to this combination as Milk-dromeda.
Banned, because placing "Milky" at the front pf such a moniker would be incorrect, as the Andromeda galaxy consists of approximately one trillion stars, while the Milky Way galaxy comprises perhaps just under half that amount
Banned because star ships were meant to fly.
Banned because space-travel should have its own verb completely different from previous mediums of travel.
Banned because I prefer teleportation, because it's quicker and more convenient (and couldn't time travel have its own verb?).
Post edited August 20, 2020 by HeresMyAccount
Banned because "teleporting" is taken by instant space-to-space transfers, which isn't even a proper method of movement. And the verb for time-travel should just be "cryoing", because rewinding reality is a hard-impossible.
Banned, because time travel is aging and teleporting is copying, or since that might be seen as unethical: copy-kill-paste.
Banned, for discussing advanced theoretical physics in a nonsensical forum