It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for not wearing a green costume with question marks imprinted all over.
Banned for thinking I don't.
Banned because if the Riddler is insane, the Joker must be bats***.
Banned because Riddler is an obsessive egotist, not sure if that counts as "insane".
Banned, because The Penguin is my least favorite nemesis of Batman and you did not mention him
Banned for thinking of Riddler instead of Matthew Lesko when someone mentions a green costume with question marks all over.
Post edited August 17, 2020 by finkleroy
Banned for questioning the green outfit.
Banned, because comics are a bad influence on young people, and therefore all discussion of comic book characters is prohibited.
Banned for becoming a supervillain snatching comic books out of the greasy hands of toddlers.
Banned because I actually did think of that guy, I just long ago forgot his name.
Banned, because there are arcane, sinister forces at work and such a thing was demanded
Banned for being a servant of arcane, sinister forces, and not even telling us more about them, leaving us tormented by unsatisfied curiosity.
Banned, for (fortuitously) calling attention to yourself; now you shall be thoroughly scrutinized
You've already been found guilty of crimes unspecified; this is a sentencing hearing wherein you're banned to exile over the frozen river.
Banned for being a conspiracy nut. (This is by far one of my most uncreative bans)