It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because you had just banned KiNgBrAdLeY7's long lost twin brother. (It may look like they both have the same profile picture from afar)
Banned because you fight with your same place neighbor; that is why your bracelet's half, you don't work together, pool resources, stick together (united you stand).
Post edited November 17, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned for not disclosing the country from which you came, thus preventing other users who also live in the same country as you from ever developing a sense of togetherness with their neighbors. Or simply, you're making other people feel what I feel!
Banned for unmanly emotions.
Banned because say what now?
Banned because, other ninjas ostracized me and tried to kill me, like, thrice; i am a rogue ninja to the village of Other, near the top of the bingo book and no sort of togetherness can ever happen (they even stole away my beloved kunoichi).
Banned for being a confused and paranoid hermit, confined within a prison of your own construction
Banned because i am the sage hermit with a third eye, while your staff is broken and you refuse to use the palantir (today i am in a videogames/movies mood)!
Post edited November 17, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned because your third eye is blind and cannot see that my staff is intact and quite rigid, indeed and its awesome power shall never serve you
Banned because you didn't consecrate your staff (neither the other tools of the art), you never carved runes upon it and certainly, never subdued a summoned spirit with it.
Banned, for you know not that I am, Mithrandir, keeper of the Elven sword, Glamdring and of Narya, the Ring of Fire, and white magic emanates from my bare hand.
Banned because 'around elves watch yourselves.'
Banned because you should still be asleep.
Banned for not knocking him out with your spear.
Banned for hiding from us, the Spear of Destiny.