It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for having constant wood.
Banned for still not getting that irritating cough sorted out...
Banned because you ninja'd me.
Post edited August 18, 2019 by jsidhu762
Banned for failing to vanquish that eastern warrior.
Banned because you got it all wrong; ninjas are strategists, spies, scouts, agents, infiltrators, actors, acrobats, occult dabblers, scientists (basic chemistry-pyrotechnics, metallurgy, traditional medicine-poison/antidote crafting) and saboteurs, not warriors; in fact, pretty much everything else other than a warrior (even their ninjato is shorter/cheaper than your average, regular, typical katana).
Post edited August 18, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned for waving your ninjato in a public place...
Banned because a ninja does not allow others to know he is one and never simply waves a weapon in plain view, for everybody to see; usually, it is concealed underneath clothing, or well hidden, like inside a hollow walking stick (or the weapon being the walking stick itself, only slightly modified).
Banned for being a self-proclaimed authority on the art of ninjitsu
Banned because you got it all wrong; i never proclaimed to be a disciple, much less claim mastery, over a LOST ART; the true lineage has been broken, the last surviving masters refused to pass the real knowledge on, Bujinkan gramps is an elaborate counterfeit and some of the ancient scrolls, didn't even pass the test of time.
Banned for not seeing the innuendo attached to my previous ban handout...
Banned for not knowing that he could ever comprehend such a thing
Banned for stating a fact. :p
Banned because you are both wrong; i stopped paying attention to innuendos altogether, because reasons.
Banned for making ninja excuses.
Banned for having way too much insight for this humble forum